User Tag List

Page 956 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    I did not make it to the grocery yesterday didn’t want to venture out in the rain. So today will be a day with lots of running around to do a few shopping deals.

I did keep my DR appointment though. It was just follow up on some test that I did. I guess when you aged it’s a lot of things the DR wants to check for.

Hope everyone one had an awesome day yesterday.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A great party last night, then to the kids', sitting by the fire, then indoors for euchre...probably a perfect night here. One of many, I hope. However, something bit me on the top of my hand that left a tiny little shiny bump, and my hand is swollen. Very weird. Sometimes there's just too much nature here.

Theres a tiny little girl here, same age as our GS, related to the owner, who has decided that she's his "protector", lol, needs a few big hugs before she goes home for the night, said "Thank you for letting me have smores with you." To which GS replied, My pleasure." Then hugs to my DD....just the sweetest little peanut! This is the 2nd summer they've hung out together...she just follows gs and his friends around...kids, eh?

I think this is a spider bite....

@Newfiescreech , I haven't seen that message...enjoy your Sunday!
    Ok! Yep, just went to check on my reps, got that database message you posted. It's not us, lol, its them, hahaha!

Toodles for now, have a lovely day, everyone!
    Nice and sunny here
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, May 26th, 2019 at 09:41 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

It’s super hot out not my kind of weather. Went out to try walking THOR and I am sweating even in short sleeves and capris.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Attachment 351785

Hey ..just wondering if anyone else is receiving this message ..when they check their likes or reps ..i can see who gave me likes but reps or messages I can’t see ..any help will be wonderful..thanking you in advance ..this been going on for week or more now .
    @Newfiescreech this has been going on for over a week now. Hope who ever is responsible to get it fix get it done. I did a few trades and can communicate with any one. Just keeping my finger cross that the received them

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech this has been going on for over a week now. Hope who ever is responsible to get it fix get it done. I did a few trades and can communicate with any one. Just keeping my finger cross that the received them
    Good Afternoon Flemeth..Thanks so much for letting me know.thought i was they only one having trouble .sure hope they fix this problem soon .have a wonderful day and Thanks again sure appreciate
    wendymac, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

A great party last night, then to the kids', sitting by the fire, then indoors for euchre...probably a perfect night here. One of many, I hope. However, something bit me on the top of my hand that left a tiny little shiny bump, and my hand is swollen. Very weird. Sometimes there's just too much nature here.

Theres a tiny little girl here, same age as our GS, related to the owner, who has decided that she's his "protector", lol, needs a few big hugs before she goes home for the night, said "Thank you for letting me have smores with you." To which GS replied, My pleasure." Then hugs to my DD....just the sweetest little peanut! This is the 2nd summer they've hung out together...she just follows gs and his friends around...kids, eh?

I think this is a spider bite....

@Newfiescreech, I haven't seen that message...enjoy your Sunday!
    Ok! Yep, just went to check on my reps, got that database message you posted. It's not us, lol, its them, hahaha!

Toodles for now, have a lovely day, everyone!
    Nice and sunny here
    Thanks so much Lynn ..sure appreciate..have a wonderful day..ohhhh right now it’s 21 degrees outside ..got get my butt outside ..soak up some those UV Rays ..our luck it will snow ⛄️ tomorrow...so i better run now lol Thanks again sweetie
    wendymac, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  5D7D9886-10FE-4D84-9D5A-4A41B9AA3D20.gif
Views: 102
Size:  54.4 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

omg.. someone save them, we need to save them all lol

wendymac likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here we go, @GoJays !!
    Something we suspected all this time!!!

wendymac, Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Thanks so much Lynn ..sure appreciate..have a wonderful day..ohhhh right now it’s 21 degrees outside ..got get my butt outside ..soak up some those UV Rays ..our luck it will snow ⛄️ tomorrow...so i better run now lol Thanks again sweetie
    @Newfiescreech ...for the b'day party at camp last night, they had cod and salmon flown in from "the east coast"...not sure where, but OMGoodness...that cod was incredible! I had some of the salmon (I'm not usually a fan), but so mild yet flavourful!! I wish we could fly that in all the time!! You're so lucky!!
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Newfiescreech

About the site messages, lots of people are having trouble. We have brought it up in a Site Problems thread here, I tagged Fallen Pixels - who said she contacted Boo about it, but she hadn't heard from him.

Leave a note here

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/389322...6/#post6979019
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone!

Crazy day - I did sleep a decent amount overall, but it was at odd times overnight then into mid-morning. I have some aches and pains which I am not thrilled to have, but so goes the battle.

Hope you are all doing well!

Name:  facebook_1558906524902.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  71.6 KB

This hit home for me. As a kid, I got used to being called by any or all of my three older sisters' names, before being called my name.

Sometimes it was only partial, so it would be "Mar.... Ang... Jo... Uh..Natalie!"
    Older sisters are MaryAnn, Angela, Joanne. At least I was never called my older brother's name, Morris!
    wendymac, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I've got hummingbirds! I was almost certain I did because the level of the hummingbird feeder went steadily down, but I never fully believe in their presence until I get a visual. And I did. The buzzing little thing even dive bombed me when I got too close to the feeder. I always think that's funny. Like those chihuahuas that throw a barking fit and snarl at you. The Spring is beginning well.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and JadeAngel like this.

Thread Information