User Tag List

Page 988 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 986 987 988 989 990 998 1038 1088 1488 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby I’m definitely trying for sure. Spin classes start Saturday. I’m signing up fri but have a lot of running around to do. Going to try to go 3 times a week.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @Newfiescreech - yes, everyone can't access those. Moderator Fallen Pixels contacted owner Boo about it a while ago, but has not gotten any reply.

@walkonby - I am so jealous of you cross-stitching, I miss it so much!
    Since you do your own framing, do you get pieces drycleaned, then laced/ stretched by a framer - or do you do the latter yourself?

I have so many pieces waiting to be framed, but haven't because of the expense of stretching and framing. Dry-cleaning is cheap, at least where I take mine.

Husband was fixing the dryer today, took it all apart (as he has many, many times), then he was teed off at himself when he discovered it just needed a new breaker. He has gone to pick one up from his Warehouse.

I have generally felt decent, just some nausea since Thursday. Ankle is in almost-new shape, which is great. Hamstrings still hurt like hell, they are the name of my existence!

Hope you are having a restful Sunday!

Attachment 352795
    Thanks for letting me know that this problem is still not fix Natalka..hope all is well with you sweetie..ohhh your poor hubby .i guess he was so pissed when he finally figure out the problem with the dryer ..will thanks again sweetie and take good care yourself
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    G'day, @Newfiescreech, yes I caught something on the weather network about your weather out east and it didn't look good at all, so I hope that turns around soon for you. Maybe the gorgeous summery weather we've been having will be heading your way!! Fingers crossed.

Doin' fine here, Screech, just got back from camp and sorry to mention it, but it was bright, sunny and near 80s which was great for our GS who had a friend join him this weekend; they had a blast, and now his friend wants his parents to buy a park trailer where we all are. DD will chat with her about that. She kept sending pictures of the boys to his Mom who was in tears when he left with our SIL and GS for camp from school on Friday, his first time away from home alone. They also chatted on the phone, so she finally could relax knowing her son was in good hands. Of course she knew that already but still....it was hard for her and her hubby to let him go. Kids, huh?

Chin up, Screech, I'm sure summer is on its way!!
    Oh so glad to hear you guys had a wonderful time at the trailer park and your grandson and his friend had wonderful time .Glad your getting good weather Lynn ..hope and pray it soon comes our way ..i think all my flowers i bought .might freeze to death if this weather were getting doesn’t change soon ..some days you could wear your winter coat here ..it darn crazy and i feel i’m Soon going go stir crazy.. if we soon done get to see the sun and warm temps..i need so warm weather warm my bones hahaha its been long enough now .have a wonderful night sweetie and please take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Horndogg, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, my friends! I am in bed resting my weary bones after this marathon of a weekend!

The Covanenting Service for our new minister went very well and was relatively well attended. Great visitors, family, and members of the congregation and our youth represented.

@Lynn49 - sounds like a wonderful "summer" weekend at camp!

@walkonby - your walkway sounds terrific! And I can't wait to see a picture of your needlework! At the garage Sale on Saturday, I found a knitting pattern for doggie sweaters. I think I might try one that looks very cute!

@cabmonk - your dedication is inspiring! What you have accomplished is so impressive!

@Newfiescreech - my heart goes out to you wrt your weather! I would have bought a ticket south by now and left with all my worldly goods in a knapsack!

[MENTION=46853]TrueNorthTreasures - that sounds like quite a job your hubby and his friends have taken on! Moving forward bit by bit! Please consider where the dampness is coming from, though, or you'll be facing the same problem again.

@GoJays -I just about choked about the Christopher Robin Post! How's life in general for you?

@Natalka - those damnable hamstrings! Glad to hear your foot is feeling better, though!

Well, going to bid you good night, sweet dreams and a beautiful day tomorrow.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2019 at 10:54 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Definitely thank you @avoncallingu still some weight to lose but I’m getting there.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Hope you all enjoy your weekend.
    I spent most of the day on the couch either reading or watching TV. Was also outside for some time when my DH was power washing what ever he thinks needs to be power wash.
    Today will be a very quiet day here either reading or maybe napping.

Have a a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Things are only ok @avoncallingu. DS has.... something.... could be mono....? He has missed so much the past three weeks - school trips, baseball, life in general. His grade 8 grad is tomorrow, I'll be damned if he's missing that too. Awaiting results of his second blood test for this, dr said it could take up to ten business days for this round. But other than that, things are normal, thank you for asking That Christopher Robin post had me in stitches. Hope everyone has a good day, sorry it's Monday.
    Last edited by GoJays; Mon, Jun 24th, 2019 at 08:42 AM.
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back in the capital and what better way to
    celebrate Monday than a book sale at Waterstones!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning, folks!
    @GoodBoy - I wonder if the others in that photo were identified and brought to justice?

@flemeth - do you knit? At one point -way back..... I had to spend about 2 months lying on my back, I was able to knit and that helped with passing the time. I'm glad you were able to get outside on such a nice day yesterday. Your description of your dh power washing things made me laugh! I'm glad he didn't decide that YOU needed a power wash!😀

Well, I am awake but would rather not be. My nephew will be heading off to Toronto for his grade 8 trip about now. @GoJays , I am so sorry to hear that your son has been missing all the "fun" things that come with getting to the end of his last Elementary School year.

We had a Pot Luck at the church yesterday -to add to the fun- and I ate several things that are telling me that it might have been a good idea for me to avoid.

Tootie, poor girl, was the victim of gastric distress yesterday morning while I was at church. She had vomited on the (thankfully) vinyl floor. When I saw it, she growled at it, as if to say, "Just look what I had to go through while you were away!"

I'm going to try to catch a few catch a few winks as she is not showing any signs of wanting to go out.

See y'all later.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingu I don’t know how to knit. Maybe I should take this time to learn my older DD know how to do these things . Hoping Tootie is feeling better today

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information