User Tag List

Page 1011 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 1061 1111 1511 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon everyone!!!
    Went to renew my medication in Jean Coutu and decided to consulting the pharmacist .glad I did...I will not have to go to walk in clinic tomorrow..but was ...bad news...my cellulose...(leg infection) because if a *(?&*(?&*(?& mosquitos bites,had not recovered at 100% even with antibiotics...so ....For 2 weeks because of the stiffness he prescribe me voltarin and if that not pass to reconsult because it wont be normal..so 3-4 time a days voltarin.My infection was take by the time just in time because otherwhise it would be more difficult to treat because it is nerves Under the skin.I could had suffer of artritism….so very scary..hope it will pass in 2 weeks...I dont understand I got the stronger dose of medication for that..so that costed me another 10$ for the cream and the 30$ the first time-= a 40$ infection……...grrr...hope everyone have a better Sunday than me..off to change my mind...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone!!!
    Went to renew my medication in Jean Coutu and decided to consulting the pharmacist .glad I did...I will not have to go to walk in clinic tomorrow..but was ...bad news...my cellulose...(leg infection) because if a *(?&*(?&*(?& mosquitos bites,had not recovered at 100% even with antibiotics...so ....For 2 weeks because of the stiffness he prescribe me voltarin and if that not pass to reconsult because it wont be normal..so 3-4 time a days voltarin.My infection was take by the time just in time because otherwhise it would be more difficult to treat because it is nerves Under the skin.I could had suffer of artritism….so very scary..hope it will pass in 2 weeks...I dont understand I got the stronger dose of medication for that..so that costed me another 10$ for the cream and the 30$ the first time-= a 40$ infection……...grrr...hope everyone have a better Sunday than me..off to change my mind...
    I don't understand, @cath007 ...are you still on antibiotics? Voltarin is simply for pain relief, which I assume is for the pain associated with your infection? I hope you're still taking an antibiotic if the infection hasn't cleared up...wishing you the best...
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Today I’m just resting but a class at the gym at noon Monday. My aunt dropped off a sock I forgot when I did my laundry lol but she had put $50 in it for me. She definitely does way too much for me. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Christmas in July for you @cabmonk ! Fifty bucks in your stocking Your aunt seems very caring and lovely.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Christmas in July for you @cabmonk! Fifty bucks in your stocking Your aunt seems very caring and lovely.
    oh definitely I know she is. I definitely appreciate everything my whole family does for me.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I don't understand, @cath007...are you still on antibiotics? Voltarin is simply for pain relief, which I assume is for the pain associated with your infection? I hope you're still taking an antibiotic if the infection hasn't cleared up...wishing you the best...
    I finished my antibiotics yesterday so now I am on voltarin for the stiffness of my leg .thanks
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@cath007 - I was thinking the same as Lynn. If your infection isn't cleared you may need a stronger antibiotic. Voltaren is an anti-inflammatory, for joint and/or muscle pain. I had tried it for my knees when I was in hospital, but it didn't work for me, I had to go on a prescription anti-inflammatory med.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Just finished supper. Husband stunk up the house cooking beef liver! I quite like the smell of chicken livers cooking, though. I don't eat either....

Another humid day here; the week should be better.

Husband washed my hair - thought I wasa ready to do it at the sink, but I was crying after a minute - too much strain on my hamstrings. Used to have to do it sitting, basin on my walker so I just had to bend my head down - but messy...

Hope y'all have a lovely evening! Hugs to everyone!

Name:  i_love_you_thiiiis_m.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  95.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Jul 14th, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  but..._cupcakes....jpg
Views: 96
Size:  78.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Jul 14th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will go to walk in clinic this week to be rassured.....the stiffness is a side effect of the infection..but I agree I may need something stronger,thanks for the advises.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my friends!

Ouch, @GoJays , you GOT me with the levels! Didn't have a clue until I read the caption.

My BrotherB came over and helped me to put plywood under my bed and rotate the mattress-YAY!

Then BrotherR and I went over to BrotherB's for a very yummy lunch. Also got to see my nephew who has been away at camp and my other nephew.

Then I drove my BrotherR home and did a tiny bit of grocery shopping and had a rest.

I'm half way through washing all the bedding so had to do a make-shift job so we could sleep tonight. I really don't like microfiber sheets because they don't breathe and I wake up soaked in sweat.

@cath007 - I am concerned about your leg needing antibiotics from a mosquito bite. There are all kinds of insects and such around this summer because of all the rain and now heat. I'm glad to hear you are going to have it checked out.

@Natalka , that is some great picture of that "cat!" I'm glad that you got some rain, even if it came in the form of a storm. Poor Vader!

Apparently my BrotherB 's neighbour saw a coyote saunter down their street last night with something in its mouth. Yoiks!

I feel like the summer is just flying past me. Don't get out too much as I am always trying to meet deadlines and then I am pooped. I finished off a wedding ceremony and am ready to deliver stuff to the income tax guy.

I was out on the balcony the other day scrubbing off bird poop with a toothbrush and javex. It has been too hot and muggy, though, although today was quite nice.

Have to get hold of the groomer so that Tootie can get washed and cut. She's panting every time we go even for little walks.

Well, going to wish you all a good night and good rest. It is a full moon tomorrow, right? And is it also a partial eclipse? The heavens are regrouping.

Take care!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

it took some doing but I have caught up on the posts.
    first of all congrats to you @cabmonk on your 3rd completed 5K run! ( your improved time was the bonus!! ), also that was pretty sweet of your Aunt to hide $50.00 in your forgotten sock.
    @cath007 I felt the same concern for your poor legs as the others regarding the prescribed cream. Hope you get the proper treatment and relief from the darn pain soon.

@flemeth that must be a relief when you were given the green light for walking again, freedom is freedom, despite wearing that air cast 24/7.

@Lynn49 sure sounds like the festivities at camp are up to par! That is the way great trailer campgrounds should be eh? Nice and social! Enjoy.

@avoncallingu Oh yeah....about that Keg meal. It is forgotten now, we just told our 3 kids to NEVER get us another GC for that joint, stick with Jack Astor's!
    You sound so thankful for your bro, helping you with the wood and turning the mattress.
    I don't think we've flipped our mattress anywhere near the necessary amount of times they recommend. Our room is just too small, ( we gave DD the largest room years ago , lol ) so the space on either side of our bed is minimal making it a high risk for back injury for both of us, so we just don't bother anymore.

Meanwhile DH does so many other physical projects here, ( like that deck and walkway job! ) but the simplest little turn of his body or reaching over too far and he can be bedridden for months. Aren't backs crazy like that?

@Natalka I think our men both had the same week off work!? ha ha Isn't is so true that when they have to return we cry inside? They toil away so hard every day out there. That hair washing ordeal did not sound pleasant at all for you, is your hair still long?

@GoJays I know you probably don't watch the Astros BUT my guy Altuve got a Grand Slam last night!!
    Especially happy ( I was ) because they trashed Texas 12-4 ! tee hee

https://twitter.com/i/status/1150523355231113221

DH and I ventured out to Bolton on Saturday for a family BBQ ( reunion of sorts of DH's side ) . That sudden and thankfully short lived heavy downpour was kinda fun! Those of us that were hunkered inside the large gazebo just drew all the curtains and waited it all out, eating, drinking and laughing as the rest took refuge in the house.
    DH and I were the last guests to leave late in the evening. ( ahem ) clearly we have no boundaries or etiquette! Just kidding, we simply loved catching up with everyone!
    ( oh and Dr. Poon was NOT invited...ha ha )
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goooooooood Monday Morning!!

Just sipping my eight pump vanilla six shot espresso latté. Bouncing off walls soon. LOL!!!!

Enjoy the hot hot hot day all!!

Love the humidity!!!

Hope you feel better soon cath!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Mon, Jul 15th, 2019 at 08:05 AM.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information