User Tag List

Page 1040 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 40 540 940 990 1030 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1050 1090 1140 1540 ... LastLast
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Gas prices set to drop another 4 cents over night tonight...get those jerry cans ready for tomorrow!
    Have a great day peeps!
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ontario woman files suit on behalf of Canadians affected by Capital One data breach

https://www.thestar.com/business/201...ta-breach.html

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Heading off to the hiit spin class in 10 mins. Then I’m doing some groceries and buying a bunch of fruits and veggies. I had too many crappy snacks the last few days. Still what you would consider “healthy” but it’s not really at the same time. I have to go back to my fruits and veggies as a snack because that’s one thing that helped me lose this weight (not eating processed stuff)
    everyone have a good day.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@GoJays oh I know but I had just been excited for it and waiting like 4 months lol. I’ll live though and keep up with my exercise.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@flemeth - thanks for the good wishes. I felt decent overnight and this morning. I did have to eat something, so I will just have to see how my body reacts to that.

Hoping everyone has a terrific Thursday!

Name:  facebook_1564367658850.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  44.3 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Aug 8th, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good day!!

We almost had a rainy day, but it was mostly overnight and a short time this morning, the sun is out again!!
    It's like Camelot here and on the island!!

@Natalka, happy to hear that you're feeling better this morning, I hope that continues for you, Hon. Loved that meme with the kittens wrapped around each other in that planter...too adorable!!

@flemeth...still {{{jealous}}} of you being in NY.....but next month I'll be there, too!!! 3rd trip and I can't wait!!! This year I'm the expert travel guru, it's our DD's first trip there. We're both excited about going to the MOMA...I've been there with DH and I know our DD would spend the day there if we had the time! Love the gift-shop there, too! We'll hit Century21 and of course Macy's the afternoon we arrive, so nothing much planned. Next day Aladdin matinee and a nice dinner after, perhaps a roof bar if the weather permits. I know it won't take too long before our DD takes our SIL there after seeing it! 3rd day, the Big Bus..I know, very touristy, but that's who we are, lol, and hopping on and off gives us the opportunity to see the things we want to and it's much easier with me and my walker than hailing cabs wherever we want to go. Think I'm excited? Ooh, yah!!!!

Nothing much going on here, making sure we're packing stuff up as it all comes up from the dryer for our trip back to the island tomorrow...DD plans on leaving work in the early afternoon to drive there, her DH and our GS will leave in the afternoon also, to stay for a couple of weeks.

Enjoy the day, everyone!!!
    @Natalka...this one's for you..

Preeda...likely placing her order...or deciding what trouble to get into...she's the mischievous one!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Aug 8th, 2019 at 01:05 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

argh!!!! oh @Lynn49 I know that was posted specifically for Nat, but Preeda's face just melts my heart!! That sweet girl mischievous?? Naw!!!!

We had the sprinkles today and not the yummy chocolate variety, the " wet my front deck cushions " kind! hrmph!
    They dried instantly once the bright ball in the sky came back.
    I am now on Book 2 of the GOT series. Called A Clash Of Kings. This is a journey for sure, will take dedication to get through all 5 books, but that's what retirement is for.
    @cabmonk ikwym wrt healthy snacks. So many processed ones pretend to be a good choice but we know better!
    Have a great day!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    argh!!!! oh @Lynn49 I know that was posted specifically for Nat, but Preeda's face just melts my heart!! That sweet girl mischievous?? Naw!!!!

We had the sprinkles today and not the yummy chocolate variety, the " wet my front deck cushions " kind! hrmph!
    They dried instantly once the bright ball in the sky came back.
    I am now on Book 2 of the GOT series. Called A Clash Of Kings. This is a journey for sure, will take dedication to get through all 5 books, but that's what retirement is for.
    @cabmonk ikwym wrt healthy snacks. So many processed ones pretend to be a good choice but we know better!
    Have a great day!!
    ... @walkonby , although I posted that to give Nat a wee smile, I sure as heck meant it for everyone, too...glad it put a happy on your face!

Well, Walks, if the gory scenes I've heard about on GOT on tv weren't enough, I imagine you're going to read and soak up every gory morsel, huh? I also heard from the kids that a flow-chart of who's who and to which clan they belong might be necessary in the beginning..have you straightened them all out by now?

Sunny here too, and so glad I pulled the cushioned chairs under the canopy last night when I took Jenny outside for her last piddle of the day. The rain really came down during the night.

Gosh, where did the day go?!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Aug 8th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I never watched GOT, but I do have the set of the first four or five books. Started reading one a few years ago, then just never went back.

Preeda is SO pretty!

It's International 🐈 Day!

Name:  IMG_20190101_140833.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  618.8 KB

Vader has been such a good girl to me since I have been sick. Well, she is always sweet and snuggly, has been just a bit more attentive over the past two days.
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Aug 8th, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It’s pizza and beer o’clock!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I never watched GOT, but I do have the set of the first four or five books. Started reading one a few years ago, then just never went back.

Preeda is SO pretty!

It's International 🐈 Day!

Name:  IMG_20190101_140833.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  618.8 KB

Vader has been such a good girl to me since I have been sick. Well, she is always sweet and snuggly, has been just a bit more attentive over the past two days.
    @Natalka , Vader is so sweet...cats and dogs just know when we need them, don't they?
    I think you said she's a Ragdoll....are those long long whiskers and eyebrows typical of that breed?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Aug 8th, 2019 at 06:27 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Today was good and I managed to do a bit. The hiit spin class plus ddp yoga energy. A walk to get some groceries and mostly fruits and veggies.
    @walkonby I have to stick mostly to fruits and veggies as a snack. The occasional “bad” snack can be ok but not all the time.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information