User Tag List

Page 1062 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 1112 1162 1562 ... LastLast
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Where do I begin? @Newfiescreech you and I both had our BP go up as we read about Lynn climbing on that darn horse! @Lynn49 Ya sure got me too....oh poor under the weather Jenny, well if she is eating that is good.
    Btw, you know you cannot give grapes to dogs right? ( they are toxic to them )
    @Natalka you sure champion the pain that you are dealt every day, not sure I could be that strong.
    Someone tell it to GO AWAY!! The photo of that Ukrainian food....I have no idea what it was but I wanted some! ha ha
    The rain came as was promised, so I've been binge reading.

Cooked up a few easy things last night so the family would have a few options when they open the fridge door and stare.
    Trying desperately to do a green tea cleanse today. No solid food for 24 hrs if I am successful , but don't want to get ahead of myself as it is only noonish?
    The reason for this is to counteract the awful food choices I've made since Friday.
    Went totally off my Poon diet. Like TOTALLY off. cancelled all my physio workouts too.
    The only thing I did not do was drink alcohol....although I might have fared better with wine?
    It seems like a copout to blame the grief for my slip, but what else could it be?
    I plan to re-book some physio workouts starting in the 2nd week of Sept. fingers crossed I can get back up on that horse!
    NO Lynn NOT your horse! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, goodness, @Newfiescreech ...sorry I scared you (lol)...I haven't been on a horse for many, many years; I admire them from afar now. And cows. All from afar.

Hope you're having a beautiful day...it's raining here which is a lovely relief from the searing hot summer temps. This is more my style.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @walkonby , yeppers, I had the grapes all to myself since they are dangerous to puppers. Jenny seems to be back to her normal self now, we were just outside and she piddled and wandered around a little, going to the swing and asking me if I would join her. Nope, too much to do here. I'm washing all her blankets and the pillow covers she uses here and in the car on my lap..some camp clothes we cart back and forth, put the chili on and doing a little NYC sleuthing.

Perhaps, @flemeth , you could help with a few questions?
    We want to shop at Century 21 on Courtland, and on the web, it tells me that it's about a 7minute walk to both the One World Trade Centre, and to the Charging Bull (DD just HAS to visit Wall Street and visit that bull), but I'm using a walker....it's .4m to each one...are they really that close? We land at Newark at around 10am, so we have the rest of the day to explore that area of the city. Thanks for any help, Flemeth. We're staying at the Westin in Times Square so naturally we'll cab it to Century 21.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, @walkonby, yeppers, I had the grapes all to myself since they are dangerous to puppers. Jenny seems to be back to her normal self now, we were just outside and she piddled and wandered around a little, going to the swing and asking me if I would join her. Nope, too much to do here. I'm washing all her blankets and the pillow covers she uses here and in the car on my lap..some camp clothes we cart back and forth, put the chili on and doing a little NYC sleuthing.

Perhaps, @flemeth, you could help with a few questions?
    We want to shop at Century 21 on Courtland, and on the web, it tells me that it's about a 7minute walk to both the One World Trade Centre, and to the Charging Bull (DD just HAS to visit Wall Street and visit that bull), but I'm using a walker....it's .4m to each one...are they really that close? We land at Newark at around 10am, so we have the rest of the day to explore that area of the city. Thanks for any help, Flemeth. We're staying at the Westin in Times Square so naturally we'll cab it to Century 21.
    @Lynn49 that is correct it can take About 5-10 mins depends how fast you walk
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Only did spin class today. Tomorrow is the ripped strength and conditioning class and ddp yoga. I also made my eye appointment for mid September to get contacts. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 that is correct it can take About 5-10 mins depends how fast you walk
    Looks like we'll be in that neighbourhood for the day! Thanks, @flemeth !!
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays you always makes me smile with your post in the morning great way to start my day. Hope you have a great day

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another lazy day here. Not sure what I will be doing. Definitely let’s have coffee first!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Wed, Aug 28th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wakey wakey!! It's seven bells and I have not sipped a java as yet....going for the green tea again today.
    I noticed this article in my news feed and although we are still in the month that does NOT end with the letters ER, I felt a little heads up was needed regarding what is to come.
    Yeah, most of it is a warning about the USA but we're included in the dreaded forecast too.

I won't use the " S " word but its white and will arrive in a few month(s) According to this it will be a rough " season "
    I laughed at the term 'Polar Coaster'.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/27/weath...c5a9b-88833893

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays, @flemeth, @walkonby Good morning Ladies.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Juice is getting low. Nice sunny day ahead, it seems.😊
    Lots to be done with a nice lunch with a friend in the middle. Thanks for the smiles, @GoJays !

Thread Information