User Tag List

Page 1067 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 1117 1167 1567 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,005 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @Lynn49 Congrats to your DD it definitely calls for a Celeberation.
    Thank you, @flemeth ! Nice to see that you're going to (hopefully) take some downtime for yourself. Has your DD left for school already? That must always break your heart a little; I can't imagine being away from my DD for long. I hope she has a very successful year!

Happy, relaxing weekend, Flemeth!
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , we discovered Jenny's chicken allergy a long time ago because she was doing the ear scratching, jumping at pitches on her body. The vet saw her, no ear problems, might be her food and yep, did my research and came across so many doggie/ chicken allergies.
    This is why my DH makes her own beef food that we heat then mix with some of her non chicken kibble. She also free range bubbles her kibble.

Good luck with the kangaroo, but I wonder why beef hadn't been suggested as an alternative?
    Just curious...or rabbit...

I hope Tootie gets relief very soon, poor wee muffin. She's such a delicate, sweet little lady.
    avoncallingu, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @flemeth! Nice to see that you're going to (hopefully) take some downtime for yourself. Has your DD left for school already? That must always break your heart a little; I can't imagine being away from my DD for long. I hope she has a very successful year!

Happy, relaxing weekend, Flemeth!
    Thanks @Lynn49 she will be starting next week so she is still home until this weekend. And Yes my hear will be broken because out of my 2 DDS she is the more sensitive and quiet one and I worried about her a lot if friends take advantage over her she would not speak up most of the time. Just Hoping as she gets older she will find her voice to tell others when she does not like what the are doing.
    Lynn49, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

caught up with the news here. And what great news some of it was! @Lynn49 let me join the ranks of friends here in congratulating your DD passing that stressful exam!
    She did it! ( and you just knew she would)

Now otoh @avoncallingu I know I should not have chuckled ( but I did just slightly though ) at the visual of you standing among the trees all dressed up and nowhere to downward dog? I have never been one to attempt yoga on any serious level, the few times I tried I found it put me to sleep ( kinda ), plus I have no balance.....lol.
    Wrt sweet Tootie, well isn't that something? A food allergy can cause all that?
    None of out pets eat any kibble made with chicken but that was not intentional, just happened.
    I hope she sees some relief now and has no more episodes with her anal glands.
    @flemeth awwww, yes the dreaded return to campus, sad for you but awesome for your DD!
    We only went through that parental torture with our eldest... kid#3 is returning to school in a different field of study but no tears for us this time as the school is close enough to attend while still living at home.

We'll be having a very late night dinner/BBQ ( if the weather does not give us showers?? ) as shift workers will be in dreamland most of today and DD works till late. I'll be the only one fighting the urge to sleep as I hover over my meal....ha ha

Happy Caturday everyone.Name:  Cat-Grilling.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  23.4 KB
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @walkonby ! Honestly? She's never failed any of her wealth management courses, but this last one was a "itch. It was the 3rd and last one for this designation and she doesn't even need it for heaven's sake, lol....just another challenge she had to take on. She says she's done now but we all suspect she'll find something else to challenge her. We hope not.

@flemeth , seems pretty obvious from just knowing you on here, that your DD has been taught the important skills and values she needs to be successful in school and in her relationships. Of course as Moms, that saying is so true..."With sons you hope, with daughters, you pray."
    avoncallingu, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey hope everyone is having a good day. Did the 5k race this morning and went to dollarama. @Natalka I hope you manage to have a good restful night. @Lynn49 congratulations to your daughter. @walkonby I hope you are just doing well @GoJays keep up being you lol. I had dinner and now just trying to make these 3 ingredient cookies. Bananas, oats, topped with chocolate chips. See how it turns out in my toaster oven.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, Aug 31st, 2019 at 06:13 PM.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

1 cup of oats and 2 ripe bananas made 8 cookies. The recipe calls for rolled oats but I only had steel cut oats. Still tasty but the oats are too crunchy. Next time I’ll try rolled oats for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk -
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dreary day today. Did some shopping. Now to rest. Got a coupon for a free Starbucks tall nitro cold brew. Will enjoy that today along with free play for lottery

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Church -good- migraine- bad - groceries,-good- raining- not so good- sunflowers and carnations- good- cleaning up?- bad
    Alarm set for 4- good- snooze til then- maybe better. BFN!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1567365642456.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  88.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Sep 1st, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the end a very good day. Good dinner of curry and cold beer. Free lottery ticket giving me cash as a win, and free Starbucks Nitro coffee (Who Knew Such Existed!!)

Now time for an after dinner drink and catchup on a movie or two.

Hope all had a SuperbSunday!!!
    Skippy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Well even though a long weekend couldn’t sleep in . Having a cup of tea and then I guess I will be off to walk Thor . My plan for today is to tidy up a little and read .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Horror of horrors!! Starbucks closed when I went by. Coffee at home instead. First world problems for sure!!

Thread Information