User Tag List

Page 1077 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 1177 1577 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ @danger_dan yeppers, the downpour happened here as well and our tv signal always goes out in heavy rainstorms....um, not like I was awake AND watching the tv or anything....hee hee

Very short errand list today.....

1. buy fuel
    2. maybe put a bandaid on my torn hangnail
    3. hunt down and trap any dustbunnies....or ignore them for another day
    4. laugh every day at @GoJays morning posts

See? I already did #4 !!

Happy Wednesday all!!

Instead of a Hump Day camel pic I am posting an adorable doggy vid!

Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Sep 11th, 2019 at 07:50 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonderful Wednesday to all you mad chatters here!! Enjoy the day. Ignore the bullies out there!! Until later... ciao!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!
    @walkonby , lol, how adorable is that pup?! I was waiting for a big sneeze, but that song was just precious! Thank you!

@GoJays , I think he'd wear the tie lower, and @danger_dan , the length just may be more appropriate than Dump's tie length, lol. Wow.....what supremely intelligent discourses we engage in, in our mornings! Hahaha!

A dull day, I may dash into the quilt shop, but I caught up on laundry, linens from here and camp, so as the fibro saying goes: I did the stuff yesterday, so I can't do the stuff today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Mornin'! I just couldn't get to sleep last night. But, nail nurse is coming and then coffee with old working buddies and maybe the Animal Blessing BBQ. (That's kind of ironic, now that I think about it, unless the burgers are plant-based.)

My younger nephew has decided vegetarian is his diet of choice.

Going to Stratford tomorrow to see Othello. Doesn't have great ratings but the tickets are free and the company will be terrific and we're going to have lunch there.

Well- time to launch.

@Lynn49 , say "Hi!," to that quilt store for me. It's so neat that I can picture the places you are talking about. I know what you mean about the busy day, quiet day, thing.

BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Mornin'! I just couldn't get to sleep last night. But, nail nurse is coming and then coffee with old working buddies and maybe the Animal Blessing BBQ. (That's kind of ironic, now that I think about it, unless the burgers are plant-based.)

My younger nephew has decided vegetarian is his diet of choice.

Going to Stratford tomorrow to see Othello. Doesn't have great ratings but the tickets are free and the company will be terrific and we're going to have lunch there.

Well- time to launch.

@Lynn49, say "Hi!," to that quilt store for me. It's so neat that I can picture the places you are talking about. I know what you mean about the busy day, quiet day, thing.

BFN!
    Hi, @avoncallingu, yes, it really is nice to have shared those places with you...so when I say I'm "going up the hill" today, you know exactly where I'll be! Hahaha!!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:11 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

pshtt! You two and your secret quilt store society! ha ha
    ( kidding!! ) You know I love reading all the posts on here and I especially love the banter, so if there is NO banter I must create some.
    I was so happy I dropped into NF this a.m. It was certainly not on my errand list but they had both mine and my DH's favourite Tassimo disc flavours on for a mere $4.99 a pkg!
    Bulk buy!!

While at that plaza I spent the last 2 $10.00 Rexall GC's I had earned....enjoyed a teensy rush when I pay nothin and walk out with somefin! So close to finishing off the last few CD discs that correspond with the 4th GOT book ( A Feast For Crows ) .
    Just hoping I can re-new the last box set of discs that I have from the library to finish the 5th book ( A Dance With Dragons )...sometimes they do not allow a renewal, especially with items that have holds.

carry on all....the day is still young.
    Has anyone else noticed how sweltering hot is it out there today?? I dare not complain, just sayin.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

More banter here, @walkonby....DD discovered yesterday, after she and her DH were pulling goldenrods from their front garden, that's she's allergic to them. She's always been allergic to the leaves of the black-eyed susans, and now this. Seems she chose the right profession, she'd bomb as a horticulturalist.
    She can stroll through poison ivy, but goldenrod? Allergic.

Ran some errands with Hubby, so not it's slow-down and relax time.

No sweltering weather here, Walks, but it is a warm, though dull day. Sweater-weather for me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

g'mornin @GoJays
    Our Jays had a fantastical win last night!! 8-0 against the Sox, they took 2 out of the 3 games....lovin it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and @walkonby . I was so tried last night that I turn in early and I still don’t feel rested . Guess since it’s raining and I am home today I will have a nap later.
    Careful driving everyone . Have a great day all

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Th Th Th Thursdayyyyyyy!!!

As you were
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good early morning!
    Jenny was restless so I got up with her and she went straight to the door to do her businesses as I made a Keurig for myself. Were now on the sofa, I'm wide awake watching the news and she's fast asleep on my lap. Obviously she didnt get out last night before bed. That will not happen tonight.

No sign of frost here, it's north of us this morning, and I hear it's more sweater weather for you southerners today rather than the heat you had yesterday.

Wherever you are, have a lovely day!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays, @walkonby, @flemeth, @Lynn49, Good morning Ladies...seems like I'm late to the breakfast chat this morning!

Drizzly drive in this morning.
    The Lady's garden and all the plants she's been buying up these past few weeks aren't complaining though.
    We've got a garden all on it's own of just potted plants right now, sitting on the back deck...it's just been way too hot to plant them all...didn't want them to suffer through all that.
    Picked up a yard of triple mix last weekend, so we're ready for a weekend long gardening session come Saturday morning!

Any who...to the papers! H
    Have a wonderful Thursday.

Any Paraskevidekatriaphobiacs here?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks!

Port Dover will be busy tomorrow- 2 wheelers of the senior set.

I'm off to Stratford today- not to see Othello- but The Neverending Story. From tragedy to whimsical. With 3 of my very good friends. Lunch will be fun.

I haven't checked the temps yet but definitely much cooler than yesterday. That was an angry looking storm we had about 6:30 last night.

Choir tonight. It's dark when we get out these days. Time marches on.

Have a wonderful Thursday! Kiss someone you love!

BFN!

Thread Information