User Tag List

Page 1137 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 137 637 1037 1087 1127 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1147 1187 1237 1637 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@cabmonk no fair ! Your hands look nicer than mine!
    All that seems to be on atm is Impeachment coverage...yawn.
    I am recording a couple other things for later. Convinced I'll doze off if I try to watch them at their regular air time.
    oh dear! Washer just sang it's pretty little song...time to switch loads!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks!

Trying to finish up filing and finding support documents to take to my income tax guy. I just got the updated bill for my 2018 income tax.

I talked with my sister-in-law today. She sounded exhausted. Her mum is holding on and is afraid to go to sleep.

I hope everyone has a very enjoyable evening.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays......me, too... But those Himalayan cats?!! Priceless!! Sometimes the dumbest things can strike us as far funnier than they have a right to be!

@avoncallingu , I know what your SIL is going through, I went through that with my Mother. One night (I didn't know if she knew who I was or what I was saying but....)...I was hugging her and I said I was sorry for being such a nuisance for "those few years" and that I forgave her for anything she may feel she had done. I told her we'd never forget her and that I loved her. She must have heard me, tears were in her eyes...
    I remember I asked the nurse that evening if I should stay and she said, 'No...she's fine, she's resting now..". So I left.
    The phone rang at 1:30am.

Perhaps if she could do the same...reassure her that her family will always remember her and that she has to promise to look after them one day again....that she'll see her own family, her husband, and that they all love her.

I think they're afraid of being forgotten.......
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good early morning all. Not sure what’s going on with me . I just got about 3 hrs of sleep last night been awake for a long while now I am on the couch trying to sleep.
    Hope everyone have a great Saturday.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Was doing some catching up on a few post . Oh @avoncallingu I am so sorry to read about your MIL going into palliative care. I will be offering prayers for the family through this difficult time. (((HUGS)))
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I wasn't up quite as early as you @flemeth but I know that when restlessness comes, I am too impatient to lay there waiting or hoping that I can drift back off. Once it's clear sleep will not return I get up and start " doing stuff ". Mind you, my afternoon nap is never far away so eventually the sleep stores are refilled. Hope you're able to as well!

Off to physio in a bit, then depending on the energy level afterwards I might window shop for nothing in particular.
    At least the sidewalks are clear from that white stuff ( for now ). I'm sure more is brewing and on its way.
    We'll be enjoying prime Rib roasts tonight for dinner. Metro had some very nice ones so I splurged and redeemed $60.00 in AM to buy them......spoiled!! Planning on just cooking the 2 large ones and the smaller piece all together so the guys can make sammies with leftovers over the weekend. Gravy is a must, so I must pan brown some flour up in preparation ( ty @Lynn49 )

Happy Caturday to all!!

Natalka, GoJays and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, friends!
    Sad news- my mother-in-law passed last evening and on top of that, her daughter who had been with her constantly since Wednesday, had a heart attack at the nursing home waiting for the funeral home to come and pick up her mum. Oy! My sil has been admitted to hospital in Chatham (although she lives in Windsor.)
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Wishing you a great week end!!!!
    Well deserved for me lol !!!!
    I was too tired to writhe yesterday and went to bed so early...
    Grrr my right feet is painfull as hell not normal even if I take tylenol and put voltarin...I have difficulty to walk...
    I will call walk in clinic tomorrow morning at 8 am or go to emergency hospital ..no choice
    I did go to iga for the pasty pie deal and for milk,renew my prescriptions and buy some more voltarin... so expensive ... went to breakfest at coco royal and read the papers journal de montreal and will need to find a article in la presse plus :the title is like how you react after a humanitary travel when you return to country..look very interessting since I did a humanitary travel in guatemala years ago..
    Not going anywhere with this pain for now..will just take a nap,relax,order some coupons and work in my books
    I need to find and make an apple crisp for my remaining apples before they are going bad (picked up in earlier october in orchard) I have 2 bags) mccintosh and honey crisp
    Maths is so difficult I block in my book...so many rules and logic...
    Yesterday with my foot pain I had no motivation but did make it to school but I brought my i pod touch...but so deceived not so many choice of music with the free 3 months applications and I have to use the wifi of the school with password and name..huh???
    I reserved my ''casier'' sorry for the french for the winter because we are not allowed to enter with coat and stuff in class
    I find surprisely that I work much better with music !!!!
    Went to best buy to ask the vendor why I cannot have some music and album in my library option he said because you got the free version they are less more things..so desapointed...
    When I am at home I use siri but at school in order vocal no so that limit the choice of music....
    Still no news to have my papers of life insurance altrought I know I am insured...so pissing

ok that it for me for now..have a great day all!!!!

oh and I almost forgot I saw something cool for our ''guignolee'' (donations during christmas time) at iga .They sell a bag of dry food for 10$ (the things most wanted-needed) so that is great for the people who want hassle free or save their time) brillant
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@avoncallingu :so sorry for your lost...please accept my condoleances and I hope your sil will be ok and feel better soon..hugs
    Lynn49 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thank-you, @cath007 . I hope that you get some relief from your foot pain. It seems you are very busy even when you are relaxing! (Sounds like me!) You are so very vigilant with respect to deals and sales and match-ups . And you are very generous in sharing your knowledge. Thank-you
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cath007 , if you do go to the clinic, ask for prescription-strength voltarin...its 10x stronger and compared to the store-bought one it's amazing. However, I hope you find a more permanent solution.
    avoncallingu and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good early morning all. Not sure what’s going on with me . I just got about 3 hrs of sleep last night been awake for a long while now I am on the couch trying to sleep.
    Hope everyone have a great Saturday.
    @flemeth
    Me too!! I fell asleep downstairs last night and woke up at 4am (strangely enough, my usual time ). At that point I figured there was no point in trying to get back to sleep and here I am.

Went to Home Depot for yard bags, back yard is raked and picked up, quick shop at RCSS for snacks for movie night tonight, on hold for an hour with PC Mastercard because cc wouldn't work the past couple of days. Chip died somewhere, somehow. I gave up after an hour, I'll try again later. I think it's so busy because their website is down also.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that your sil makes a full recovery
    avoncallingu and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information