User Tag List

Page 1178 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 178 678 1078 1128 1168 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1188 1228 1278 1678 ... LastLast
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 29342
Like Tree118504Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!! I am so tired on being in my foot boot...I have to wear it the nights too..so not a great sleep ....very incomfortable.....
    I have difficulties to take the stairs and go outside with it...

Put a little Christmas tree on the kitcken table today...it is kind of nice to celebrate more Christmas this year.I will maybe put my big one in the living room will see

I hope not to be sick in the Christmas time period with the memory of my mother and brother.

Auntie bring me 2 days ago some goodies for Christmas ,fruits cake and sucre a la creme ,a shirt and yves rocher 3 shower body wash and we chatted 1 hours was nice

Will go to a coffee with a friend of my brother during the hollidays ...hope it will not be too painfull

Will go to my auntie house I hope and my uncle house for a christmas lunch the december 26..kind of upset of what to bring...I will bring a gift to my aunt and a christmas log ,2 box of ferrero rocher and a box or 2 of planter cashews....is that enough for familly I have not seeing in 6 years ???? I hope it will be fun and light ambiance..I am stressed

Ok if I am not loggin in at christmas I wish you a good christmas to everyone!!!!
    Off to listen some music and christmas movies
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I just made THE BEST gluten-free loaf of bread ever!!!! It rose above my loaf-pan and is beautiful!
    No more of those bricks they call bread at grocery stores, and no more $7 loaves of "air" bread, either!! I can't wait to make another loaf with shredded cheese in it!! It doesn't crumble in a million pieces making it useless for sandwiches, it holds its shape, is soft...honestly, I could sell this!!

We did go out for a bit this afternoon after the bread was baked and it was pretty quiet out there; I will not go anywhere next week, however.
    @avoncallingu , YES! Someone else can do stuff! Wipe it off your full plate! Good on ya!!
    @walkonby , your fire-cracker ravioli sounds amazing and tasty....only 1500 other dishes to make before Christmas! Hahaha!!

Toodles, everyone, have a great evening!
    @Lynn49 recipe please?? for the GF bread!!
    And ty for the giggles regarding all the other things I still have to make for the 25th....ha ha
    Totally miffed about that " probation " sentence those privileged St Mike's brats got handed!! The victims? Oh they can live with their humiliation and scars for life.....but we cannot dare punish the accused too harshly.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and 22hicks like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 recipe please?? for the GF bread!!
    And ty for the giggles regarding all the other things I still have to make for the 25th....ha ha
    Totally miffed about that " probation " sentence those privileged St Mike's brats got handed!! The victims? Oh they can live with their humiliation and scars for life.....but we cannot dare punish the accused too harshly.
    Here's the recipe, @walkonby...make it just as she suggests...my DH was almost frantic at how I was making it, unlike REAL bread recipes, hahaha! But it turned out beautifully!

Here ya go!
    https://www.kingarthurflour.com/blog...read-heres-how

Oh...and I just used the plain GF flour my DH got for me from the Bulk Barn...you don't need fancy stuff for this...I did use the xantham gum..it just preserves the rise or you may end up with a large pancake...hahaha!! I think BB also has that in their bins...My bread looks just like the picture!
    If I remember, I'll email you a pic of my perfect bread.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Dec 19th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good earlier evening everyone!!! I am so tired on being in my foot boot...I have to wear it the nights too..so not a great sleep ....very incomfortable.....
    I have difficulties to take the stairs and go outside with it...

Put a little Christmas tree on the kitcken table today...it is kind of nice to celebrate more Christmas this year.I will maybe put my big one in the living room will see

I hope not to be sick in the Christmas time period with the memory of my mother and brother.

Auntie bring me 2 days ago some goodies for Christmas ,fruits cake and sucre a la creme ,a shirt and yves rocher 3 shower body wash and we chatted 1 hours was nice

Will go to a coffee with a friend of my brother during the hollidays ...hope it will not be too painfull

Will go to my auntie house I hope and my uncle house for a christmas lunch the december 26..kind of upset of what to bring...I will bring a gift to my aunt and a christmas log ,2 box of ferrero rocher and a box or 2 of planter cashews....is that enough for familly I have not seeing in 6 years ???? I hope it will be fun and light ambiance..I am stressed

Ok if I am not loggin in at christmas I wish you a good christmas to everyone!!!!
    Off to listen some music and christmas movies
    @cath007 , your family isn't inviting you over for the gifts you bring; they're inviting you over to show you how much they care about you, how much they've missed you and want you to know that you are part of their family, your family.
    Those treats you're bringing are quite enough to show your appreciation for the invitation.
    Be happy, Christmas is a time of sharing and caring for family, and you're so fortunate to be with them. Your Mom would enjoy seeing you happy, not sad, stressed and depressed. You have a long life to look forward to...spend it in joy. She would want that for you, Cath.

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Dec 19th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends! Back from choir practice. It was very light-hearted. Our choirmaster is a marvelous baker and he made us all incredible shortbread of various kinds. Very yummy.

Poor Tootie vomited just before I was going to leave. Poor little pumpkin. She had been licking salt off her paws and fur, I guess.

So when I got home and took her out again, I washed off her paws with her special shampoo. Then she did eat and has settled down nicely.

I have put up my "Memory Tree." It's a table-top tree with green, red and blue lights. It happens to be black. 0n a black tablecloth with gold tree skirt and glass icicle decorations and a glass manger scene but I seem to have misplaced the shepherds.

It's my place to think about those who won't be here this year and to keep them near.

Tomorrow is physio and a performance by our in-house entertainer.

Canada Revenue has sent me yet another letter saying that I owe yet another considerable chunk. What did my income tax guy actually DO?

Maybe I'll phone him tomorrow and ask.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    Been up since 2:30. My back's really screaming. Oh well, I'm not the only one.

It was wonderful catching up with @walkonby; can't believe we waited this long.
    This summer @Lynn49 - sounds like a great idea.

All gifts bought & wrapped; cards long gone, shortbread made, now today shopping for the rest of the ingredients I need for baking.
    Wow @Lynn49 that candy cane cake looks amazing; beyond my skills though. Good luck.

Have a good day friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, Dec 20th, 2019 at 04:38 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Holiday time off begins promptly at 3pm this afternoon...
    ...and I will 100% guaranteed, not be online until I'm back into the office in the New Year.
    ...that said, I'd like to send my Warmest wishes for a wonderful, safe, and loving Christmas and Holiday Season, and Happiest of New Years celebrations to my Smart Canucks' Family here.

Until we see each other again in 2020!

Have a wonderful day peeps!

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning on the busiest shopping day of the year! Hope none of you have to go out there, but if you do... @walkonby , bring your patience with you and watch out for the idiot drivers out there.

I was so happy to receive my DH's major gift this morning from Amazon, yay!! I didnt even see anyone deliver it, so it must have been very early this morning, thank goodness for Amazon's app letting me know it was here before my DH found it! So excited to see him open it Christmas morning!

Nothing urgent today, I may sew a new sparkly top to wear on Christmas day, it's sunny, so that makes it easier to sew.

@danger_dan , enjoy your holiday, our DD is off until the new year also...a good long rest and decompression for both of you! I wish you both a wonderful Christmas and all the joy your hearts can hold throughout the new year!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

A very Happy Friday to you all!

Yay, my left leg is nekkid and can stay that way until tomorrow morning.
    So the Coband bandage is off, and they think the leg is ready to go back into a compression stockings. There is quite the scab on it, since the wound was so big, but it can only come off when ready - do not want to damage any skin under.
    I will lotion it good for the day, give it a good wash and lotion for the night - then tomorrow I will be back to balanced with a stocking on each leg.

I got hit with nausea quite badly earlier this morning, but it has subsided. Hoping it stays away.

Have a great day, everyone!

Name:  this_christmas_light.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  206.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Dec 20th, 2019 at 12:20 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1576246460838.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  81.6 KB

Sad to say that even this is more than we have done.
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Dec 20th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information