User Tag List

Page 1213 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 213 713 1113 1163 1203 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1223 1263 1313 1713 ... LastLast
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh, @Lynn49 , I am sorry to hear that Jenny is under the weather. My BrotherR came here after church. There has been a flu outbreak at his Lodge. (Not him.) but he has been stuck in his room all week. Our transit system has been on strike so he hasn't been out except for church and we've had to pay for taxis which is expensive.

So he'll stay for supper and then go home.

The snow removal has not begun around here.

The chain that lifts the garage door is broken, so no one is going in or out. My car is outside because I went to church.

So are we rooting for the Chiefs or the 49ers? (I know nothing about either team.)

See ya!
    Lol...yep, strikes can be inconvenient...hope your Brother escapes coming down with that flu. Our DD had hers for about a month.

Smart, heh... to leave your car outside, at least you're able to get around out there. Are you able to drive your Brother home after that snowfall and the roads haven't been cleared, yet?
    Just be careful out there.

We gave Jenny a coated baby aspirin and she seemed to perk up. At least she kept her head up instead of on her blanket here on the sofa and managed to bark at shifty people walking their pups outside. She's quiet again and on my lap, but she'll get lots of cuddles from our Friend in an hour or so.
    Natalka and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

BrotherR will be going home by taxi. $$$ They have 15 wheelchair capable taxis in the region. The strike is overas of yesterday, but he has to wait until tomorrow to get tickets.

I ordered a ticket to go to Choir, Choir, Choir next Saturday. A very neat concept. Check them out online.

I guess I was the first one to notice that the garage door was broken. I was coming home from church and had to back up the ramp. I guess they are working on it now and the maintenance guy said that it was totally shot in 3 places. He said they have had several "patch-ups"- always, seemingly on Sundays, but this one was the worst. (Did I break it? - I will never tell!)

I have put my newly purchased humidifier together and it is working hard to make the living-room/kitchen more comfortable. Have to use distilled water, though, as our water is softened with salt and oyherwise it has a lot of Lyme in it which clogs up humidifiers.

I will start making supper momentarily. BrotherR is watching golf. Reminds me of old times.

Has anyone seen Dr. Doolittle? I'd like to see it.

See you later. No one has weighed in- Chiefs or 49ers?
    wendymac and walkonby like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

BrotherR will be going home by taxi. $$$ They have 15 wheelchair capable taxis in the region. The strike is overas of yesterday, but he has to wait until tomorrow to get tickets.

I ordered a ticket to go to Choir, Choir, Choir next Saturday. A very neat concept. Check them out online.

I guess I was the first one to notice that the garage door was broken. I was coming home from church and had to back up the ramp. I guess they are working on it now and the maintenance guy said that it was totally shot in 3 places. He said they have had several "patch-ups"- always, seemingly on Sundays, but this one was the worst. (Did I break it? - I will never tell!)

I have put my newly purchased humidifier together and it is working hard to make the living-room/kitchen more comfortable. Have to use distilled water, though, as our water is softened with salt and oyherwise it has a lot of Lyme in it which clogs up humidifiers.

I will start making supper momentarily. BrotherR is watching golf. Reminds me of old times.

Has anyone seen Dr. Doolittle? I'd like to see it.

Oh, @avoncallingu , the critics and regular people really disliked it! Wait for it to come out on Netflix or some other such thing....go see Frozen2!!!! We loved it!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Chiefs
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning gang.
    kink in my neck...made checking blind spots very difficult on the drive in this morning.

Have a nice day folks.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well helloooo all! Wishing you all a Mild Monday!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , I was far too tired to post last night, but how 'bout them Chiefs, huh?! What an amazing game! Mahomes was so strangled by Bosa and his crew, he couldn't make a move, had to throw early, but in the second half it was obvious he was more protected, as Bosa was the one strangled! Then Mahomes shifted into gear, winning his 5th game, coming from behind by 10 points! It was really a privilege to watch him and his team last night!

Today will be a lazy day, it's -2, DH called our vet for Jenny, but we can only get her in tomorrow morning, but will call if they have a cancellation. She's been hesitant to go up and down stairs, even seemed to hesitate to take the little step into the house at the side door, so we're suspecting arthritis, but she's only 9 years old...can that cause her to be so listless?

So, a cuddling day for her and I today.

Have a lovely day, everyone.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awwww poor jenny! @Lynn49 , hoping there is a cancellation to get her seen sooner! Our Rufus developed arthritis before he reached 10 yrs old, and there are meds you can give her to ease the pain and discomfort.
    I was administering Metacam ( a liquid ) to Rufus for a short while but then I got freaked out that among the cautions ( side effects ) is " may cause kidney issues " so I stopped giving them to him.
    Losing one furbaby to kidney failure was enough.

Oh baby!! What a game on Sunday. AND if you ask my DH, he'd say " WHAT a half time show!! " ha ha
    Such a glorious comeback Mahomes pulled off. Sunday was a great day from start to end.
    The last 2 of our 5 family b'days are over...and along with them the celebratory restaurant gorge-fests are done.
    Hoping for a return to saner eating habits for most of 2020....well, that is until those b'days and other Holidays rear their ugly heads again.

Stay healthy everyone, don't read any Google fake news about the coronavirus, it'll raise your BP.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aww, poor little pupper. Hopefully the vet gets to the bottom of her troubles and it turns out to not be serious.

Yes, Mahomes and crew were pretty sad last night. In fact, the 49'ers did nothing praise-worthy either. It was a ho-hum Superbowl. Glad to see a fire lit under their asses in the 4th quarter though. I love watching that kid play when he's on his A-game. Did you see their fancy little spin on the line?

avoncallingu and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day all @Lynn49 hoping you to take Jenny into the vet so he can figured out what’s wrong with her .
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @walkonby, @GoJays, @flemeth...looks like her appt tomorrow at 9:30am is when she'll see her vet; she really enjoyed her walk with my DH this morning, did a little more romping around, so we're hopeful that if it is arthritis, it's caught early. If it's anything else, I don't know what I'll do!!

Yep, that first half of the game, Mahomes was virtually paralized by Bosa and his gang, and had to throw or pass off balance and in a hurry. Seems they figured it out at half-time and strangled that gang to give Mahomes the room and time he needed to perform a few more miracles...he's quite the kid, alright!!!
    I'm so happy for Andy Reid, THAT'S what made the win special for me....it's about time that the work and years he gave to the game and his players paid off. I actually got teary-eyed for him!!

Well not much going on....toodles for now, hope your days are going nicely!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Feb 3rd, 2020 at 03:51 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm sitting at the foot Dr. waiting for him to remove a corn and make my temporary orthotic changes permanent. Tick tick. Tootie's been alone since noon as I was out for lunch and then not enough turn around time to get home and back here to the podiatrist. Then my supper starts at 4:45 and then choir at 7. Poor little muffin will be missing me.

Hugs and scratches to Jenny. Hope you get a quick-fix diagnosis tomorrow, @Lynn49 .

I couldn't stand to watch all the gyrations and sexual innuendo in those half time performances.

I did see the last 10 minutes of the game, though- I had given up on the Chiefs, but luckily, they hadn't given up on themselves! I know what you mean about the coach, @Lynn49 . (Sniffle)

I SO want to find some nice weather but finances, time commitments etc. are making it just a dream.

2 of my friends are looking for new doggies, so I keep my eyes open for them.

See you later!
    GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

First of the Morn.
    Good day to you all.
    Early start, lots on the docket for today.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    @Lynn49, hope everything goes smoothly at the vet's today and they determine the cause of wee Jenny's woes.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information