User Tag List

Page 1360 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 360 860 1260 1310 1350 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1370 1410 1460 1860 ... LastLast
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays . Just came back from a long walk it’s starting to get very hot out now..

I am still upset that the Toronto Maple Leafs blew there game in my opinion. Hoping that tonight the don’t disappoint me.
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @GoJays . Just came back from a long walk it’s starting to get very hot out now..

I am still upset that the Toronto Maple Leafs blew there game in my opinion. Hoping that tonight the don’t disappoint me.
    @flemeth you were not the only fan last night screaming " NOOOO! " from her recliner.
    I also watched the Blue Jays ( simultaneously ) die in the bottom of the ninth after tying it up.
    Fingers crossed tonight for the Buds!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A lovely day at camp, just stepped out of the shower and stuck rollers in my hair, lol....a blast from the past. And truth be told, I'm mad at us for tossing out our 2 hair dryers...hood and poofy thing. I used to love sitting under them, flipping through Seventeen magazines, and scamming styles of clothes.

Missed all the games last night, we sat around the campfire chatting the night away. I hope @walkonby , @flemeth , that your teams don't disappoint you this weekend.

Nothing on the agenda, likely some knitting on the deck. I think our DD and family will be at the beach.

Have a lovely, sunny, safe day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Aug 7th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks! One <]\~☆ of a day and it's not over yet! Got to run to pick up some meds and supper.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those little mousies!

Glad you dropped by, @cabmonk!

See ya later!
    I’m here and there lol. My depression and anxiety makes it hard sometimes. Just because I don’t want to do anything. I still do my ddpy, spin classes and weights at the gym etc. A couple weeks ago I went on a 32km bike ride. Now my tire is flat lol but I’ll get it fixed eventually when I can. Have a good weekend.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi fellow SCers!

@cabmonk - this Covid isolation is knocking the happiness stuffing out of a lot of people! Drop in and we'll send you a smile!

I chaired an Association meeting this morning that I was nervous about.

We have a bunch of "go-home-and-immediately" do the job folks. I' m more of the "go-home-walk-the-dog-take-a-rest-and-think-it-over-until-tomorrow" type.

It's been a very emotionally impactful week.

I am currently waiting for my comforter to dry so that I can go to bed. I went on a "wash-everything-associated-with-the bedding" binge this evening forgetting that it takes quite a while to dry.

I have yoga in the morning and I have missed the past 2, so I may be aching tomorrow afternoon.

Think that I will knit a couple of rows and then head off to dreamland. (Hopefully)

Good night my friends! Sleep well!
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@flemeth !!!! Were you watching till the bitter end? OMG, it was deja vu ( all over again...lol! )
    Our Leafs managed to drag our hearts through the ringer tonight when after 2 periods of play it was 3-0 score ( they did not have the 3 goals ) .....but, very late in the 3rd period ......they score 3 goals within like minutes!!
    Overtime!! Yup they buried that one too! ( on a power play )
    Leafs had better watch out, Columbus Blue Jackets will be out for revenge in Game 5..... stay tuned.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

@walkonby I was watching the game to the end . I was giving up when the weren't scoring in the third period and my older DD and DH said it's not over until the game end after the score the first 2 goals I was told by the family not to say a word that's negative towards the Toronto Maple Leafs . Can't wait for game 5

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

No hockey watching here since we're all outside until around 10pm, playing cards and chatting, but yay for the Leaf's and Canuck's win!!

Beautiful morning, enjoy the day, everyone!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, all!

Ah, it is cooler with drips of rain now - hope it rains more to cool off. Beginning of the week temps were just over 30, had a day of 33 - not for me, thanks! Should be in the mid 20s for a while.

My body is a mess, no surprize there. When I don't post here, it's not because I want to, I just cannot be a whiner, listing all my ailments daily. That should let you know it was a crap week. For example, yesterday, every time I had to get up with the walker, I could try over a dozen times, then had to have my husband help hoist me by the upper arm. It's awful to have it be like that.

Last night, was up the whole night, had not napped, either. Slept for a few hours this morning. So by aft, I was crying because I was so very tired and no sleep would come. Sure hope it does tonight!

That's it for now, or this will be a novella!

Take care, and behave!

😽

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nat-can you get some sleeping pills for the horrible nights?
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @Natalka so sorry that you are going through so much. Hope you got some much needed sleep last night and the week ahead is better

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good, dullish morning, everyone.

@Natalka , I wish I could wave a magic wand make your pains go away. I can't imagine how frustrating it all must be to fight your body every day. I hope you're getting the best care possible but it's got to be disappointing not to see any progress.
    I hope you had a good night's sleep last night, and that it continues.

A lazy day here after an evening of cards under the kids' awning, in the pouring rain. It was quite lovely, actually. Our SIL drove us home at 11pm....it was just drizzling, but slippy puddles were everywhere and it would have been so easy to fall.

I hope you're all doing well and keeping safe. Enjoy your Sunday.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

a quick hello from " crepe central" ha ha ....I mixed up a batter and still letting it chill....will be making close to 20 thin crepes soon. The berries are all washed and ready, maybe I'll place the jar of Nutella out for the DS, along with the whipped topping.
    I prefer mine with a dusting of icing sugar after I've rolled it up.
    @Natalka it is very tough for me to read the amount of pain and daily challenges you suffer with. It is typical though that you end up feeling badly for your DH who is at your side through it all. I am with everyone here hoping something can at least alleviate your sleepless nights as well as the pain.
    @flemeth ....well it is do or die tonight for our Maple Buds!! I am already feeling antsy!
    Lynn49 and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information