User Tag List

Page 1461 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 461 961 1361 1411 1451 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1471 1511 1561 ... LastLast
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Difficult day, as have been in pain for most of it and meds don't seem to be making much of a difference.
    I am forced to rest, which is not my nature. Hopefully tonight will bring some relief.
    Hope all is well with @Natalka as haven't seen her around today.
    Have a great evening everyone! Stay safe and sane!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@Skippy hope you feel better soon. I was unable to sleep much because of pain last night even with meds. (for me it's back and neck issues....think the heightened pain might be related to the mega vortex system coming next week no matter what, forced rest days suck. Hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Difficult day, as have been in pain for most of it and meds don't seem to be making much of a difference.
    I am forced to rest, which is not my nature. Hopefully tonight will bring some relief.
    Hope all is well with @Natalka as haven't seen her around today.
    Have a great evening everyone! Stay safe and sane!
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Skippy and @crafter Your pain woes are sympathized with, I hope most of your aches work their way out of the body.
    Our great Leafs just came back with 2 quick goals to tie Montreal at the end of the 2nd period!!
    That woke me up! I was holding the remote with the intention of flipping to CNN, depressed by the 3-1 lead the Habs had, but woo hoo for us.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and crafter like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We won!
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Skippy and @crafter Your pain woes are sympathized with, I hope most of your aches work their way out of the body.
    Our great Leafs just came back with 2 quick goals to tie Montreal at the end of the 2nd period!!
    That woke me up! I was holding the remote with the intention of flipping to CNN, depressed by the 3-1 lead the Habs had, but woo hoo for us.
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and my SC friends
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yello ladies!!

has my day actually begun or am I simply choosing to stay up after a visit to the ladies room? We'll see how this develops.
    Leafs won in O.T.!! Way to start the Season boys.

The smart people have their b'days in January just in case something comes along that they want and was not on their radar at Christmastime.

I want!!!

Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jan 14th, 2021 at 09:17 AM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Such a wonderful, rainy day yesterday, killing so much snow! It looks more like March out there rather than January! I hope I didn't just jinx us here, but driveways, roads clear of snow and even the grass is showing along driveways! Loving this el nina winter!

@Skippy , I hope it's a better day for you today and that you get that walk in, in comfort.

@Natalka , sure hope you all got through that windy storm yesterday, it looked brutal!

So, what's changed with our "new" covid rules in Ontario? 'Stay home? Hasn't that been in effect for a while, now?? What's essential? Another wishy-washy message. Phhht.

I'm trying a new hobby today, so staying at home is no problem for me.

Stay as safe as you all can, be well, everyone.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 14th, 2021 at 10:31 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning! I actually slept in until 9 this morning. I managed to get my flyers, only one set left at the box.

I think I'm going to make the best of things and do some "homesteading" activities. Sew a bit, bake a bit, try the kratky method. My daughter's birthday is in Feb and she's a minimalist. I want to make her something special to send her. I bought one of the pre paid postal boxes. Also adding vegan treats that I know she'll appreciate. Happy Birthday month @walkonby btw.

Question, we're supposed to stay at home but what about dropping off homemade muffins to some elderly neighbours at their front door. Permitted or not?

Have a great day!
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, all!

Feel a bit better today, but I know it won't last... Side effects from some of the meds I take. Not a pessimist, it just is what it is.

Worst of all is not sleeping. I am on an awful streak.

I didn't even look out at the storm yesterday. Here the winds were over 120km/hr, after and during rain and snow. Was very glad our power didn't go out!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

It's Malanka, New Year's Day, on the Julian calendar.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn had already posted this song, but it's traditional on NYDay.
    I absolutely love the animation!

Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Very good news about the rain removing the snow for you @Lynn49 , lets hope it stays gone!
    You monster you @crafter !! Thinking about taking baked goods to the front doors of elderly shuts ins? bwahaha!!!
    I won't tell the lock-down police if you don't. @Natalka it was quite eye opening for me to read that you know the schedule of the pain that you get, even down to when you get the momentary relief from it. That would stress me to no end, you're a soldier through and through! (((hugs )))

I saw this meme and normally I LOVE wordplay but this particular one was too accurate.

Name:  2021-Twenty-twenty-one-Twenty-twenty-won-2020-won-meme-8997.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  16.0 KB

Between the covid, the loss of all the jobs, eventual evictions? and the terrifying insect insurgence we all can agree 2020 took the prize as worst year.

I'll close this out with a positive! Our Amaryllis plants that absolutely refused to flower ( these are 2-3 year old bulbs we replanted ) in time for Christmas surprised us with many blooms over this past week and a half.
    Name:  IMG_0569.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  81.8 KB

Perhaps they were too frightened to come out while " you know who " ( 2020 ) was still around?
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Good morning! I actually slept in until 9 this morning. I managed to get my flyers, only one set left at the box.

I think I'm going to make the best of things and do some "homesteading" activities. Sew a bit, bake a bit, try the kratky method. My daughter's birthday is in Feb and she's a minimalist. I want to make her something special to send her. I bought one of the pre paid postal boxes. Also adding vegan treats that I know she'll appreciate. Happy Birthday month @walkonby btw.

Question, we're supposed to stay at home but what about dropping off homemade muffins to some elderly neighbours at their front door. Permitted or not?

Have a great day!
    Good day! I had to look up what a kratky method was cuz I am not cool enough to know but it sounds very interesting.
    Dropping off muffins is OK as I heard on the news that helping out others is still OK. It is very kind of you to do so.
    Lynn49, walkonby and crafter like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Thread Information