User Tag List

Page 1513 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 513 1013 1413 1463 1503 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1523 1563 1613 ... LastLast
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning gals.
    @GoJays that ship is finally dislodged, so......this must mean the dreaded toilet paper shortages have been avoided! oh and wow...that Emma kid sure has figured life out.

@Natalka some scary weather for you guys, but as you said meh? " Typical March ". Lovely to see that all your Easter traditions are intact, that church sounded very organized in the drive by pick up line.

@cath007 the very definition of good friendship can be seen with your childhood friend.
    Although many years have passed, the minute you reconnected with her the conversations flowed as easily as ever, like no time has passed at all. I do hope you get that chance for a sit down dinner and visit with her when all of this covid is behind us.

It would be a shame if I didn't share a pic of what came out of my oven 20 minutes ago....so here!

Name:  Pineapple upside down Yumminess.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  91.6 KB

Happy Monday all.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    busy day here.
    Cold out, stay warm.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

Those were two of your finest, @GoJays....that Emma will go far in life, I think and omgosh, thank goodness not all our mistakes can be seen from space!!

@cath007, things seem to be running smoothly for your Dad's recovery; it takes it's own good time to heal, so I hope he's resting most of the day.
    As far as reconnecting with friends, how fun for you! We ALL hope this thing gets to the point where we can be together with friends again...some days I'm so done with it all.

@walkonby, YUM to your pineapple turnover cake! I haven't made that in ages, and every time I see a photo I want to make it...do you put the juice of the pineapple into the cake, also? It's that gooey bottom and top that does it for me.. Baklava, now cake...you must be thinking Easter!!

Not much going on here, just so happy Hubby has his 2 appointments for his vaccination! He's the one who needs it since he's the one who leaves the house to run errands. I hope one day we'll all just need one vaccine in the fall for covid, as we've done for the normal flu.
    Our DD tested negative again, this time for an awful flu she had for several days...we all held our breaths until we heard the good news!

Ok! Carry on, enjoy this sunny day when soon the snow we received will be dead.
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good morning gals.
    @GoJays that ship is finally dislodged, so......this must mean the dreaded toilet paper shortages have been avoided! oh and wow...that Emma kid sure has figured life out.

@Natalka some scary weather for you guys, but as you said meh? " Typical March ". Lovely to see that all your Easter traditions are intact, that church sounded very organized in the drive by pick up line.

@cath007 the very definition of good friendship can be seen with your childhood friend.
    Although many years have passed, the minute you reconnected with her the conversations flowed as easily as ever, like no time has passed at all. I do hope you get that chance for a sit down dinner and visit with her when all of this covid is behind us.

It would be a shame if I didn't share a pic of what came out of my oven 20 minutes ago....so here!

Name:  Pineapple upside down Yumminess.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  91.6 KB

Happy Monday all.
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh bother!!! ^^^ ha ha @Lynn49 I know eh? Pineapple upside down goodness! Yes, the recipe said add water to the juice from the can of pineapple so it comes to a full cup to the cake mix.
    We have not enjoyed one of these yummy desserts for a long time, I think it was all the rage when my 3 kids were younger and SOOO easy to impress and also what kid doesn't enjoy something that is upside down??
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Lynn49: Yes my dad is resting a lot .He take naps ,watch tv,go on the internet to read news and go outside on the balcony to take fresh air and he eat...take shower tomorrow and then nurse will come and wednesday he have a doctor appoitement.Definetly he is better day by day!!!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and lizzie bargain like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    The snow had melted and it is sunny,hopefullfy back to normal weather.
    Grocery is made,a lot of price matching and 4,00$ in coupons not bad...another chunk of money when into that but we will be so good for a good while now
    I so hate to bring grocery at 3 stairs..it is a pain in a ass...but I take my time..no rush
    Dishes will be made probably after dinner
    Have a good evening and night!!!
    Did not found marasquin cherries at maxi and cie so will go to iga friday when I will go to marche public I guess.... @walkonby: now I want to make a pinneapple cherries cake too lol...I have a pineapple just miss the cherries sigh..
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Mar 29th, 2021 at 05:07 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh bother!!! ^^^ ha ha @Lynn49 I know eh? Pineapple upside down goodness! Yes, the recipe said add water to the juice from the can of pineapple so it comes to a full cup to the cake mix.
    We have not enjoyed one of these yummy desserts for a long time, I think it was all the rage when my 3 kids were younger and SOOO easy to impress and also what kid doesn't enjoy something that is upside down??
    So true, @walkonby , it was THE schmaltzy dessert in the olden-ish days, lol. My Mom had little ramekins that just fit one circle of pineapple, one cherry in the middle, then the batter. Flipped out, ice-cream on the side...very chi-chi-poo-poo usually reserved for Sundays, LOL.

I've been freezing all afternoon, 3 numb fingers...so my Hubby just brought up my own fluffy, white sherpa-type blanket hot from the dryer!!! That worked! 🤗
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their day and are having a nice quiet evening at home for all I hear are crickets in this thread(or my head!)
    Got my walking in today after being rained out yesterday. Rain yesterday,cold today and high teens tomorrow (just like a day in Calgary!).
    With @Natalka 's Easter Eats and @walkonby 's Pineapple upside down cake I am drooling(metaphorically speaking. I think I only actually drool when I am sleeping).
    Time for this guy to sign off my electronics for the day. Take care of one another wherever you may be! Blessings to all!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GoJays @flemeth :good morning!!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    -3 degres this morning and sunny.
    Need to do the dishes because yesterday I was tired after the grocery.
    Have a fabulous day!!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Thread Information