User Tag List

Page 1529 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 529 1029 1429 1479 1519 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1539 1579 1629 ... LastLast
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm up early to have a cup of tea(or should it be a glass of sherry?) and watch the funeral for Prince Philip. He was a steadfast and loving partner for our Queen. Bless his soul! May his memory be a blessing.
    Skippy, Natalka and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Well, let's see if this new lockdown-ish, which should have been done months ago, brings down our highest numbers ever.

We spent last evening with the kids since we may not see each other for a while....😥 We also made a big grocery order for pick-up on Monday to avoid line-ups. At least we have our first dose vaccinations.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good afternoon, friends! I think(shh, I don't want to say it too loudly) that I have pull all the significant paperwork together to satisfy Canada Revenue. My eyeballs are buggy!

This stay-at-home seems to be bothering me more this time. Don't know- just feeling a little down.

My friend in the building who usually comes over a few evenings is experiencing more bothersome symptoms from her affliction which resembles Parkinsons/MS. She is feeling that she needs to rest more.

Well, if I am to judge the effects of the Stay-at-home as measured by the traffic on the roundabout below me, I would say that people are out and about.

Well, enjoy your evening!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good afternoon, friends! I think(shh, I don't want to say it too loudly) that I have pull all the significant paperwork together to satisfy Canada Revenue. My eyeballs are buggy!

This stay-at-home seems to be bothering me more this time. Don't know- just feeling a little down.

My friend in the building who usually comes over a few evenings is experiencing more bothersome symptoms from her affliction which resembles Parkinsons/MS. She is feeling that she needs to rest more.

Well, if I am to judge the effects of the Stay-at-home as measured by the traffic on the roundabout below me, I would say that people are out and about.

Well, enjoy your evening!
    Sorry about your friend, @avoncallingu , I hope she's able to rally once the lovely warm weather finally arrives. Do you have a sitting area outside your building where you both can enjoy the sun and be outside? It almost feels normal outside.

Our DD also gave everything to their accountant to get in under the wire. I hope you have your ducks in a row so you can finally get it off your mind and move on to funner stuff.

I really do feel bad for people who don't have hobbies and interests that don't involve groups of people. Or anyone at all. I have a big choice of crafty things to do...or I watch TV, but I can't imagine just reading and watching TV. I'm thankful I'm crafty..lol!

Um....did you mention a while back that you were planning a move? Or was I hallucinating? 😏
    cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

It's quite cold the last few days. I'm looking forward to warmer weather then we can sit outside.

I have no intention of moving- you have to stay off those wild mushrooms!😀

This gathering of paperwork has to do with a review of my 2019 taxes.

They have not yet prepared my 2020 taxes. They still have a couple of questions which I will answer on Monday.

I am trying to get to the point that I can actually do some sewing.

The daffodils that we planted last fall have mostly bloomed. So that is a happy thing.

The Canada Geese that come and use our front circle for nesting have been back for a couple of weeks. The one squats down in the middle of the road in the sun where it's warm. Cars are careful to drive around it.

Well, time for me to prepare to hit the sack. Have good sleeps everyone!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning Buttercups!!

Happy Hungry Bunday!

Name:  funday-bunday.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  37.0 KB

Jays split the double header yesterday...won one, lost one. Hoping to win the last game against KC today.
    Leafs are back tonight!! but some of the Canucks players are still out with covid symptoms.

The backyard gazebo is all set up again! DH and DS spoil me. I could never get this thing together each year. When we bought this hard panel top monstrosity last year we were hoping it would be the last one. So far so good
    The guys dug out all the furniture and cushions from the shed, the portable stereo, hung the privacy curtains up as well. All that's missing is the pretty led lights, some white hot coals on the BBQ, and a get together with our other 2 kids!

This most recent lock down is cutting into our mental well being. So tough to stay upbeat all the time.

carry on troops!!

Name:  kindness.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  46.5 KB
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Apr 18th, 2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awww, @walkonby , what a heartwarming post about those bunnies. Our DD and family have "hoards" of bunnies running around their property, almost across their feet! Having a greenbelt behind their backyard must be one big bunny nursery.
    She's like Snow White...if it's not bunnies, it's the raven and clan that adopted her at camp. We wonder if he'll be back this summer.

A dull day, and I also suspect that my Hubby will be putting up the gazebo roof soon, also. We didn't put up the privacy curtain I sewed instead of the mosquito netting which we don't need here, but I will this year. If we can find them, lol!

I slept in, so it's time for breakfast!

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Overpaying for Sirius??

So we just got an update on our Sirius renewal for our car....$22 per month!
    Hubby called to say that was unacceptable, and got a "DEAL" they were running (uh-huh)...for $34 ALL IN for 6 months!

So be the squeaky wheel!! CAN you imagine??!!
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It could not be more clear what is driving the pandemic in Ontario. Many have been saying this for months.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2021/04/06/warehouses-factories-construction-sites-responsible-for-far-more-workplace-outbreaks-than-retail-and-restaurants-data-shows.html?fbclid=IwAR0JQWxjklG5hheE0HlkwVWZHJ6A7S YfJ4zAs8Y64F_pubkGVU_aOW6SSdA
    Natalka, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hi all! Granddaughter 2 came over this morning and racked our back yard, cut some branches, weeded some stuff, placed the edging back properly and generally did a good cleanup! I am so happy. It would have taken hubby and me 3 days to do all that. She took only 3 hours. She said when we are ready to deal with the patio, to call her and she will do everything!

And we were masked!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening eveyone!!! Not to much going on lately. Dad,my uncle and my aunt will receive their first shot of vaccine by tuesday.I think they will get the pzifer not 100% sure.Dad will be able to redrive by tuesday too,such a good news!!! He continue to improve day by day!!! We try to take at least 1 walk each day!!! Please say a prayer and toughts for my smart canuck friend @Ciel ( montly thread starter ) that had lost her battle with breast cancer and she is on her finals weeks or days..so heartbreaking to me...
    Have a good rest of evening and night!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Apr 18th, 2021 at 10:18 PM.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Hoping everyone had a great weekend . Enjoy your day all
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hello ladies! It's that time of the week again.....a work day. Pace yourself
    I opened up the cathouse to let Claudius out and wow! a blast of cold air rushed in this morning!!
    ( note: cathouse is the wooden structure DH built off the kitchen window so our cats could eyeball the chicks out back )
    ( note: chicks are any birds they see teasing them from afar )

Did I mention last week that DS thought one of us had closed the kitchen window locking one of the cats out there??
    He promptly slid the window open only to see a big bushy raccoon tail! Then quickly slammed the window shut.
    The raccoon had torn the metal screening open on one end of the structure to climb in.
    He took off pretty quickly and DD repaired the damage ASAP.
    Score at present : Raccoons zero, Cats zero because as we all know cats don't give 2 hoots about nothing.

Name:  Hamlet caught lounging.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  59.3 KB

Name:  Hamlet flirting.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  59.1 KB
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information