User Tag List

Page 1531 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 531 1031 1431 1481 1521 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1541 1581 1631 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,965 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Winter is back
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning! We just got a dusting. Waiting for Migraine meds to kick in.

Tootie gently woke me up this morning by laying her head on my chest. (She doesn't usually like contact but she enjoyed the ear skritches, I think)

It's cleaning day, so I have to tidy up so they can clean.

My back hurt so much last night that most of the groceries I bought still need to be put away.

I am enjoying Noom. But that home-made lemon meringue pie I ate last night sure tasted GOOD! Put me way over my calorie count but didn't affect my weigh-in too badly.

Well, the day awaits.

Have a good one.

@walkonby - your delivery story was craziness!
    @flemeth - hope your snow goes away quickly!
    @Natalka - good to see you posting. Always praying for a better day for you.
    TTFN
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good (January!?) morning everyone...
    looks like mid winter out there today!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hi yall! Yesterday my daughter brought son to the pediatrician. Her ex (who is a real piece of work) insisted on having him diagnosed with HDD (or whatever its called). So he had to be evaluated by the school, doctor, my daughter and her ex separately. he scored an average of 1, which is nothing. So the doctor said clearly there is a problem in the ex's environment and that he should fix it. Doc refused to put son on medication. My daughter has full custody of her son but her ex is causing so many problems. My daughter avoids bringing her son into adult problems but her ex always does this. And she is always in court for one thing or another. He refuse to put the child in sports activities or to drive him to and from during visits, he refused to buy new running shoes (even though he insisted that he wanted to take care of things like that), etc., these things are part of the agreements hashed out by the courts. Her ex is like this towards the boy but not their daughter! Go figure. anyway, thats me ranting. Makes me feel a bit better. The boy is 12, she has another 6 years of this crap from her ex.
    Last edited by SnowFlakey; Wed, Apr 21st, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@avoncallingu , are you still in your 2 weeks for $1 with Noom?
    There's nothing wrong with lemon pie as long as it's calories are within your daily calorie count.
    I'm glad I'm not addicted to sweets and sugars and not pre-diabetic. But put a bowl of chips in front of me and there is no self control...obviously we can't and don't bring it into the house, lol.

Have a lovely day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Apr 21st, 2021 at 10:51 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Hi yall! Yesterday my daughter brought son to the pediatrician. Her ex (who is a real piece of work) insisted on having him diagnosed with HDD (or whatever its called). So he had to be evaluated by the school, doctor, my daughter and her ex separately. he scored an average of 1, which is nothing. So the doctor said clearly there is a problem in the ex's environment and that he should fix it. Doc refused to put son on medication. My daughter has full custody of her son but her ex is causing so many problems. My daughter avoids bringing her son into adult problems but her ex always does this. And she is always in court for one thing or another. He refuse to put the child in sports activities or to drive him to and from during visits, he refused to buy new running shoes (even though he insisted that he wanted to take care of things like that), etc., these things are part of the agreements hashed out by the courts. Her ex is like this towards the boy but not their daughter! Go figure. anyway, thats me ranting. Makes me feel a bit better. The boy is 12, she has another 6 years of this crap from her ex.
    @SnowFlakey , your heart must be breaking for your Daughter and Grandson...our GS is also 12, it's such an important age before those teen years. I hope your Daughter can find a way to either get a restraining order, or maybe that would just escalate things?...Is she in the same city as you're in? I know our GS loves spending time with us, and I hope your GS can spend time with you, also, just to keep his bearings.
    How is your GS handing that abuse from his other parent? I hesitate to call him 'dad' because he's sure not acting like one.
    SO terribly sorry.....

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Can we get SCOP even if the product is on sale? I was at Metro yesterday and they had fries on sale for $1.99 but when I went to cashier it rang up at $2.99. Should I have gotten the product for free? When I complained cashier wouldn't give it to me for free saying sale products you can't get scop. Is that true?
    Skippy, walkonby and danger_dan like this.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    Can we get SCOP even if the product is on sale? I was at Metro yesterday and they had fries on sale for $1.99 but when I went to cashier it rang up at $2.99. Should I have gotten the product for free? When I complained cashier wouldn't give it to me for free saying sale products you can't get scop. Is that true?
    I have definitely SCOPed sale products.
    Skippy likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sneha2008 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good Morning!!

Today was more of a Dachshund through the snow day! (while it lasted)
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So much for the dog joke, even worse that snow this morning- not funny!!! That said it didn't stay around for very long.
    Taking life slower today as sinuses have been throbbing for the most part of the day. Thankful to have gotten in a bit of a walk.
    Hope your day has been a good one! Enjoy the evening, stay safe and well my friends!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Metro seems to have this problem often. I also wanted the Oasis juice when I went before and the girl at cash rang in at $4.99. When I asked her shouldn't it be $2.99 she was like no so I just left it instead of claiming scop because I had too many things that day and tired of standing in line. On a another note I lost my Metro gc with $9.37 remaining on it that I won from a contest. I had the cashier scan and I had it in my hand, how I lost it no idea. That's my rant of the day. Better win something else to make up for it lol.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Oh yeah and hi everyone. Been long time since I posted on here.
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information