User Tag List

Page 1536 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 536 1036 1436 1486 1526 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1546 1586 1636 ... LastLast
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's good news for you, @Natalka . Our DD said she'd take whatever is offered, so they're on 3 waiting lists; seems we're not in enough trouble here to warrant special treatment. We're under 100 cases now, but we're pretty sure that eventually everyone will need proof of a vaccination to travel anywhere. So...anything will do and it's typical of her to look on the positive side of life. I don't. Which is a standing giggle....she just turns to our GS and says, "Do you believe I'm her daughter?!" Hahaha! Totally different personalities.

Well, speaking of my girl, she did some research on my dizzy spells and fibro and waddayaknow...as an autoimmune disease, fibro can affect so many areas of the body including the heart. It could be disautonomia. Could be. So I have an appt with our new dr in early June which may be changed once the hospital reports reach her. Who knows........
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 29th, 2021 at 07:07 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning, everyone!
    @Lynn49 - your book is on the way.

Very foggy morning this morning. Have a heavy duty church committee meeting at noon. Always challenging thinking happening there.

Tootie had a restless night which means that I did too.

Well, I need to get up and Noom my breakfast.

I got the results of my blood test online. My liver enzymes are up into the "danger" zone, so the dr. will probably take me off the other prescription that can affect your liver. Oh to be young and healthy again!

See y'all later!
    @Lynn49 It was a good call for you to get it checked out and you get some answers soon as to what’s happening
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oy! @Lynn49 - glad you got checked out; hoping you get some answers soon!

Good day to all!
    I'm doing ok, same old.
    Got my vaccine yesterday - not thrilled that it's A-Z, but grateful to have finally got one. Felt
    I got odd dizziness about an hour later - it didn't last long - then I just felt unwell for a while, so had a nap. Today, no probs.

Have a great day, everyone!
    @Natalka happy that you got the vaccine. My DH brother got the AZ vaccine a while back. Fingers cros# you dont have too much side effects
    Natalka, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Happy Friday
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hiya @danger_dan and @flemeth
    My plan was to hit WM at 7 a.m. to get the few things we are out of, but I woke up at 8:30. Now I don't want to go at all.
    Vehicle needs gas though so I must.
    I think this video describes my reaction when I finally woke up, although I don't have a slipper bed.

Who was the dumb guy that did NOT know the Leafs had a make up game last night and missed the entire thing??!
    It was a late game which is why I probably never thought to scroll over in the guide to the 10 p.m. slot.
    Anyhoodles...they won! ( again ) and so weird too...same final score for the last three wins in a row.... 4-1

TGIF all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Apr 30th, 2021 at 09:23 AM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, SnowFlakey and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Good rainy morning! It is raining ducks (cest le temp de Canard) Guess hubby will be cutting grass this weekend. With all the rain weve been getting, the grass is quite high and uneven. GD 2 is coming over tomorrow to help out inside and outside. Told her to make sure she is properly masked.

Yesterday evening, went to the Surplus grocery store with DD. Havent been there since Aug or Sept or last year. Even there, the prices are higher than last time. Didnt see anything i liked except for those wheels of nuts and chocos that you get at Christmas. I bought a large one for $4 exp date is Sept 2021. So not bad. Otherwise nothing interesting.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good afternoon! body hurt too much to write on this thread yesterday but glad to be back on today!
    Quite a cool and windy one out there. Glad I got my walk in before the weather gets rough.
    Sorry to here about your test results @avoncallingu and your health scare @Lynn49 I hope and pray for better health. Our friend @cath007 seems to have disappeared. Hope she and her Dad are keeping well.
    Income tax deadline today kids! Hopefully you're further ahead than me.I got my paper copy done(yes some of us still do that) then discovered they may rot @ Revenue Canada because of Covid circumstances. Now I just need to file online!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good very windy morning, everyone!!
    @walkonby , how did I even miss that Leaf's game?! Oh, yah! THE NFL DRAFT! Hahahaha!! We called it a day at midnight, there was only one more pick to be made, so I slept in until 11 this morning! Half the day is gone, but we'll be doing the same tonight!! I only shed tears a few times.
    That wee little soul is just far too precious, but that voice! Love it!!!

Today I'll stay quiet and put that Cricut on the diningroom table with my tablet of videos and try to make some sense of that screen in front of me. It looks like quite the process, so the leetle grey cells will get a work-out today even if my body won't.

Yes, @Skippy , I also noticed Cath's absence; I hope everything is okay with her Dad.

Right!! So onward it is!

Enjoy the day, everyone, and stay safe; I heard that even with the first vaccination we're not safe from the variants....so this Cricut better keep me busy!

Natalka, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay then.....lol...

SnowFlakey likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 ahem....tbh I was a bit nervous to bring up that " stuff " about your GB Packers Aaron Rodgers. What do you make of all of it? Nobody wants to see Aaron unhappy and pouting....he was grinning beautifully as he filled in as host on Jeopardy for 2 weeks.
    I hope they treat him with more respect going forward.

So anyone jumping up and down at our incredible Blue Jays right now??
    They were up 10-0 against Atlanta until 5 seconds ago, Top of the 7th, 2 outs and now it's 10-2
    Jays will get the win I am certain of it.

Sweet dreams to all that have turned in for the night.
    Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Saturday everyone.

Hoping that everyone is keeping busy and out of trouble since there is no place to go. Went out for a quick walk this morning it’s nice and fresh out.

Now I will do some baking. Thinking of making pumpkin muffin never used this recipe before hope it turns out tasty . I bought some bread flour so I want to give it a try and make some bread to see the difference what’s with the all purpose flour .

Have a great day my friends
    Natalka and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Happy Saturday everyone.

Hoping that everyone is keeping busy and out of trouble since there is no place to go. Went out for a quick walk this morning it’s nice and fresh out.

Now I will do some baking. Thinking of making pumpkin muffin never used this recipe before hope it turns out tasty . I bought some bread flour so I want to give it a try and make some bread to see the difference what’s with the all purpose flour .

Have a great day my friends
    Ohhhh noooo, @flemeth !! I hope you didn't start those muffins, yet!
    I have the perfect recipe for the moisest, beautiful pumpkin muffins! This makes 2 trays of muffins plus a loaf! Our GS's favourite!!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ohhhh noooo, @flemeth!! I hope you didn't start those muffins, yet!
    I have the perfect recipe for the moisest, beautiful pumpkin muffins! This makes 2 trays of muffins plus a loaf! Our GS's favourite!!

I did make them @Lynn49 but would love for you to share your recipe . Still have more fresh pumpkin purée in the fridge
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 ahem....tbh I was a bit nervous to bring up that " stuff " about your GB Packers Aaron Rodgers. What do you make of all of it? Nobody wants to see Aaron unhappy and pouting....he was grinning beautifully as he filled in as host on Jeopardy for 2 weeks.
    I hope they treat him with more respect going forward.

So anyone jumping up and down at our incredible Blue Jays right now??
    They were up 10-0 against Atlanta until 5 seconds ago, Top of the 7th, 2 outs and now it's 10-2
    Jays will get the win I am certain of it.

Sweet dreams to all that have turned in for the night.
    @walkonby , I know....my Aaron isn't happy right now for some reason. I dont think I like him anymore, pouty pants! It started at last year's draft, when they chose another quarterback without consulting him which is always done. I give him credit, though, for taking the team to the playoffs and being named the best QB of all time, but.......no one told me all the details, so I'll wait.
    They didn't trade him, so we'll see if he turns up for practice later this summer.

It's just sad.....😥
    walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Thread Information