User Tag List

Page 1559 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 559 1059 1459 1509 1549 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1569 1609 1659 ... LastLast
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 29344
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day my friends! Done my work for the day as body complaining. Took the cat out back for some fresh air which was fine till the dog next door showed up at the fence. Fortunately kitty goes back to the door.
    Enjoying this weather with sunshine and no humidity but those lows at night! Here we are mid June already. I don't know where the month has gone.
    Life seems to be creeping back to "normal". I hope we can continue this way. Time will tell.
    Whatever you're up to today stay safe and well my friends!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I celebrated too soon today: the entire flu thing is back. I feel like I've had an altercation with a Mack truck, everything hurts, headache, neck ache, but the worst is the cold. I can't seem to warm up...Hubby just took a blanket downstairs to toss into the dryer to try to warm me up...this is absolutely ridiculous....

Most people over 65 aren't supposed to have these strong reactions, apparently, since they have a reduced immune system...mine could just settle down anytime now!

We have dental cleanings at 9am, then back home to pick up Jenny, then off to camp.
    Honestly if it wasn't my Hubby's 75th b'day get-together on the island on Saturday I'd just stay home...

Have a lovely evening, everyone...I'll be on here or at the tv binge watching every season of the Australian "The Block".
    And pouting beautifully.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 16th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I celebrated too soon today: the entire flu thing is back. I feel like I've had an altercation with a Mack truck, everything hurts, headache, neck ache, but the worst is the cold. I can't seem to warm up...Hubby just took a blanket downstairs to toss into the dryer to try to warm me up...this is absolutely ridiculous....
    Take heart. It won't make you feel any better, but it should be over soon; far better than having to fight the real thing for weeks or months.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    Take heart. It won't make you feel any better, but it should be over soon; far better than having to fight the real thing for weeks or months.
    You're right, this too shall pass....not me. The alternative can be terrifying to someone with asthma, an autoimmune disease...I shall wake up refreshed in the early morning!!
    HermanH likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Silk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha, @GoJays , thanks again for our morning giggles!

No flu symptoms this morning! Yay! It better last!!

Off to dental cleanings, then back here to pick up Jenny, then off to camp.

Today is my Hubby's 75th birthday, but we'll celebrate it tomorrow.

Enjoy the beautiful day, everyone! 🤗🌻🌹🌻
    Skippy, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yes!!! @Lynn49 ( I hope the relief from the vaccine side effects is gone for good )

You went from this

to this

Happy 75th Birthday to DH !!!
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - so very glad you are better! Sorry you had such bad side effects, though. My husband had none after his second dose of Pfizer.

Pass along Happy Birthday greetings to your wonderful husband! 🎂🎉
    He is five years older than mine.
    Last week a 23 year old man in Regina had his first Pfizer shot, said he had no side effects. However on the third day after, he got horrible chest pains so went to the ER. He has inflammation of the heart and lining, stayed in the hospital for a bit, and can't do anything for a month. Apparently this is on the list of side effects, mostly for young adults, but rare.

https://www.ckom.com/2021/06/15/sha-...-heart-issues/
    @GoJays - no automatic second dose pre-booked. People have to wait until their age group comes around again, and/or a certain number of weeks since the first shot.

Provincially, we are at 69.something% - if it gets to 70% by Sunday, pretty much all restrictions will be lifted.

Husband has had a very, very rough week. I wish he weren't so stubborn, he still tries to do stuff other than what is only necessary.
    Milan is coming over after work, so I will have him help with a few household things.

So I took the bandage off the skin tear I got on my left shin three days ago. It stuck a bit, but no infection so I don't have to call a nurse in. I have a box of assorted supplies and a few topical meds to use in a case like this - so put on a piece of the mesh which has silver in it, husband bandaged it up, then put my compression stockings on.

Very happy the weather is in the low 20s!

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Name:  facebook_1623388060003_6808983033623240043.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  38.5 KB
    Skippy, Silk, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What a chonk! I would like to squish him!

Name:  facebook_1623718450092_6810368790098032759.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  50.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jun 17th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day ladies and onlookers!
    Thank you @GoJays for the daily chuckle!
    I'm glad you're feeling better @Lynn49 !
    Thank you @walkonby for the illustration to help me in understanding the concept!
    Lastly @Natalka I am sorry to hear of your continued difficulties. I will continue to remember you and your family in my prayers and thank you for introducing me to the word "Chonk" I will try it on my own and see if it's better received than Piglet!
    As for me more of a relaxing sit back day managing to get little things done that should've been already done.
    Took kitty outside for some fresh air, he decided to have some grass then waited till he got inside before puking it up on the kitchen floor!
    Highlight of my day was connecting with a friend whose cancer is in remission!! Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way but thankful when it does! Also a reality check for myself not to sweat the small stuff because in the bigger picture it is indeed small!
    Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang...running on fumes today...so glad it's Friday.
    Where's our Blue Resident Meme'ster this morning?
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@danger_dan
    Slept in, had enough time to get ready for work but nothing else, thanks for asking
    Good thing for multiple alarms on my phone. I turned the first one off and thought,
    I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute. Psshh... a minute turned into an hour and a half

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning from the island!

It's so easy to sleep in, in the rain, but it should clear up for the rest of the day, but for now I'm just snuggled down in the softest (and so inexpensive!) bathrobe in the world I found on Amazon.

If anyone is looking for a Christmas gift of a perfect, kitten-soft robe, this is It! I was considering a second one for home but this one will of course be coming home in September.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone, I hope it's sunny for you!....now on to a 3rd cup of coffee!🤗
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information