User Tag List

Page 1651 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 651 1151 1551 1601 1641 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1661 1701 1751 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,765 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    I thought that I was resigned to the same outcome as you, a pinched pelvic nerve with no hope of recovery. After trying many different things on my own, I have managed to pretty much relieve all of my pain and discomfort. Of course, I must follow my personal daily regiment or fear that I might return to my previous painful state. I cannot be certain my relief was a direct result of my efforts, but I think it was.

Hope that you can find some way to alleviate your pain. I was almost at the point of asking the doctor if he could do something to just kill the nerve so that I would feel nothing.
    Good on ya for riding yourself of the pain of a pinched pelvic nerve. I'm fine throughout the day unless I do something silly like the fall I had last week, but getting in and out of bed is hell. About an hour after I've been in bed and throughout the night I'm not in pain. It's so weird.

I hope to be relieved of this as you are, one day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Still not top notch today but I'm not freezing cold, nor is my skin sensitive to touch anymore thank goodness. My muscle in my right arm is so sore I can't lift Jenny onto my lap or lift it much at all. The injection site is so painful.

However! I'm improving! This is how sick our kids were after their 2nd vaccinations, DD 2 days, SIL one full day. They'll book off 2 days after their booster shots.
    Hubby booked his appt December 23rd, but I suggested he postpone that until after Christmas; if he gets this sick after that shot he sure won't be enjoy Christmas day!

Ok! On with your day! I hope you enjoy your Thursday!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Dec 2nd, 2021 at 09:20 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning folks.....a rather dreary day here. Pathway was cold and wet on my bare tootsies, too lazy to put my slippers on to hang a sign out there for the flyer people. I've made so many calls to the main office about always missing at least 1 if not 2 of the grocery store ones that should be in the bundle each week.

The office has a person run by a day or 2 after I call with the missing flyer...pffft! Too late! I've already shopped.
    There are only 5 flyers that I actually look through and use. FB, NF, WM Metro and FreshCo. The entire remaining bundle gets dumped in the recycle bin.

Lets see if the carrier reads my note.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Name:  hallmark-drinking-game-1573493697.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  139.2 KB

I think I saw maybe @Lynn49 discussing Hallmark Movies.

I sent this to my family last night and my sister's response: "You will have alcohol poisoning by the end of the movie"
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Thu, Dec 2nd, 2021 at 10:02 AM.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my dear friends! My electronics are temporarily working again.
    So sorry to the people in pain!!!
    I love your drinking game, Sassy Ashley! I also love Hallmark movies. So I should be sloshed from now until Christmas! (Ha! I don't drink alcohol at all!)
    Advent has begun - I need to run over to my one brother's place and deliver his Advent Scratch Ticket. I hope if he wins the $250,000 that he remembers who gave it to him! @Lynn49 , I am the opposite to you. I am not in pain during the day, but when I get in bed at night - look out! Neuropathic pain.
    I took my friend for a ride last night through our local "Festival of Lights" display. She never gets out to these things and is very immunocompromised so she will only ride with me. She was so excited and thrilled. It was/is very beautiful!
    I have just spent the past 2 hours online with Canada Revenue trying to gain access to "MY ACCOUNT" so I know how much to send them in December.
    Pole dancing is definitely in my future!
    I have written "Hope" letters to my family for the first week of Advent.
    It is dull and wet outside and the temp is going down during the day as the "Colorado Clippers" race through over the next couple of days.
    To end on a happy note, both my friend's daughter and my cousin have given birth early to their Dec. predicted babies.
    One is "Cali" and the other "Lennon" - both girls.
    I am working on knitting a manger scene to give to my minister who collects manger scenes and also a sweater for myself and also mittens to give to local kids and an afghan. All depending on how my eyes are working and whether I have to pay really close attention to what I am watching on the TV. If it is a Hallmark movie, then I can pay less attention. I had not noticed about the "Christmas-y" names.
    Lots of love to you all! Stay well!
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh!!! Hi @avoncallingu

Name:  Hugs at Christmas.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  14.8 KB

So great to catch a post from you in here. Lovely that you took that friend who's health is a bit more concerning to the Festival Of Lights display. Anything to lift the spirits.
    Pole dancing to appease the taxman? ha ha ha , I hope not.
    Keep knitting away, beats going outside when the snowfall gets to be too much.

I actually watched half of a Netflix Christmas movie this morning. I could not resist seeing what Kristen Wiig's part would be like....( shudder! ) those fake brown poorly cared for teeth! Plus good ole Maggie Smith was in it and the main character's name WAS actually Chris ( short for Christmas! ) So I would be eligible for a few drinks according to @SassyAshley (s) post.
    Sadly I started dozing off over half way through ( no fault of the movie ) just me balancing out my usual day/night jumble of a sleep pattern. I'll catch the other half later.....how can I not? The mouse talks!

Enjoy Thirsty Thursday all!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

kool_105, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Friday bonus

kool_105, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

-14 here this morning!! It wont be much fun going to my chiro appt this morning...then Linen Chest for a pick-up, then home to thaw out.

Have a day!!
    kool_105, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    kool_105, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hello folks! The sun is out, but it is not exactly warm. Maybe I am just a bit tired, I usually feel the cold more then.
    Submitted my second receipt today to Royale promo ( spend $25.00, get $10.00 back ) . This spend will qualify me for 2 x $5.00 voucher coupons. Lets hope Canada Post brings them fast!

DS and I did up 40 Spring rolls last night. While I made the pork filling, rolled and cooked them, he made up the sweet fruity filling, AND volunteered to be both the taste tester and quality control person.
    So how many of these after being cooked golden crispy brown made it into the deep freeze? Thirty Four.....I only tasted a small bit off the end of a pork one and enjoyed 1 full apple/pear/almond/pecan/raisin one.
    Where the rest of them went is a mystery as i went for a nap!
    Cannot trust these Quality Control guys at all.
    Natalka, kool_105, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hi all
    walkonby likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, walkonby and HermanH like this.

Thread Information