User Tag List

Page 1676 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 676 1176 1576 1626 1666 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1686 1726 1776 ... LastLast
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Still kind of nuts here too. I have decided not to chance heading out to get Frankie his worms and millet. He has enough worms to last until maybe Thursday morning. Hope he enjoys the fresh pieces of mango and strawberries along with his regular neon coloured seeds.

So glad I grew up during the times when there were no digital clocks. For any newbies out there wanting to learn to tell time I offer you this!
    Name:  Screenshot (747).png
Views: 194
Size:  331.5 KB
    Skippy, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A beautiful, sunny morning, finally! It's been so dull lately. Dental cleanings for both of us, then I want to drop into Michael's. Life in the fast lane!

I hope you're all shoveled out, wow you got dumped on! @danger_dan , certainly priority one would be a nice clean area for Cooper, lol. He must be so cute, all grown up now...

Enjoy your day, everyone, if you're in the southern snowmelt, just stay home.
    @walkonby , I'm pretty sure Frankie won't starve in your home, with your cooking! A little fruit tart, perhaps?

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Skippy, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I hope you're all shoveled out, wow you got dumped on! @danger_dan , certainly priority one would be a nice clean area for Cooper, lol. He must be so cute, all grown up now...
    The Lady and I had such a good laugh at the fluff ball yesterday.
    I was shovelling a short path off the deck down to the grass for Cooper...before I could get to the steps from the deck to the grass though, Cooper wanted to head down on his own...I guess he forgot to count the steps, and what he thought was the last step was actually the third last one. He leapt of 'the last step' only to disappear into almost 3' of the fluffy white stuff. He popped back up with the most adorable 'surprised/shocked' look on his powder covered face!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    The Lady and I had such a good laugh at the fluff ball yesterday.
    I was shovelling a short path off the deck down to the grass for Cooper...before I could get to the steps from the deck to the grass though, Cooper wanted to head down on his own...I guess he forgot to count the steps, and what he thought was the last step was actually the third last one. He leapt of 'the last step' only to disappear into almost 3' of the fluffy white stuff. He popped back up with the most adorable 'surprised/shocked' look on his powder covered face!
    OMGOSH, @danger_dan , can't they just be the most adorable critters, though?! Our late BC, Tammy, used to play in our back yard in the snow...I'd throw a tennis ball into a snowbank and like one of those foxes, she'd dive nose first into the snow and retrieve it! Over and over again until we were both tired of the game and tumble together in the snow, just hugging...a memory I'll always cherish with her.
    Jenny on the other hand could care less about what a ball is and what can be done with it, exactly, since it's not food. She treats the snow like it's not even there...trots outside to the large area in our backyard that my Hubby shovelled out for her, does her business and as long as there isn't an errant leaf or squirrel to distract her, she'll just trot back to the door. She cannot...will not climb a snowbank unless Hubby shovels a smooth path on hard snow, lol....oh they're so precious, though!!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:55 AM.
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 Why do I love Jenny's personality so much? She knows what she likes and knows what she will not accept....you guys just have to comply or you'll get that stare with those gorgeous eyes. It is pointless to challenge her isn't it?
    @danger_dan LOVED the description of Cooper disappearing in the snow! Those incredible moments stay with you two forever.

Almost noon and I've done NADA! Loving it too.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .

I am first 2 days for the week . Guess @GoJays is busy or sleeping in. Well even though it’s snowing right now I don’t think we would have lots. I have Doctors appointment so I will have to leave the house.

Stay safe and be careful if you are out on the roads
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth ! I was busy watching the last episode of Dexter New Blood. Sad it's over... again

Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Good morning, Everyone Have a great and safe day, especially if you're venturing out.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Love this! Thanks for the laugh @GoJays !
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Had to cancel my chiro appt this morning, seems we've been exposed to someone who was exposed to someone who tested positive for covid. Thank God we're all vexed and boostered.
    I'm not sure how many degrees of separation is acceptable to ignore this, but I'd rather be safe and keep others safe, also. Had to happen sooner or later!

So as Boris Johnson has pretty much declared covid's over, nothing to see here, opening everything up, no masks even in schools, our province is flip-flopping depending on which way the wind is blowing. BC is opening up, PEI shutting down, what a mess everyone is in.

However! I didn't hear of any grocery stores closing because of a supply shortage, but CTV just "mentioned" that without clarifying so I expect another run on grocery stores. Sigh...great reporting, CTV! Not.

We got some snow overnight, nothing like So.Ontario, but @walkonby , there is some snow covering the garden near the house now, lol!

@GoJays , what makes me think that if you could have a superpower, it would be DarthVader's.....and no one would know who's doing it...

Have a day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jan 19th, 2022 at 09:45 AM.
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@Lynn49 sorry you have to cancel things because of the exposure . I had a client of mine test positive and I got the call on Jan 1st 2021 early in the morning by her telling me ( I had been in her home 3 days prior to her testing positive). Now I was told to self monitor but I chose to stay away from anyone just to make sure. I agree, better to be safe than sorry.

My day is unexpectedly clear. Last night I had my client cancel due to a positive result with herself. So no work today. Sometimes I reeeeeally hate being self employed but I’m beyond thankful that with the 2 positive cases and the 1 where they just have cold symptoms but can’t get tested that I have not been exposed (even with the first case 811 told me due to my extreme safety measures my risk was almost nothing). Hoping my client will be ok, she has a lot of health issues.

Im going to go for a walk today before the usual BC rain starts and then on the list is another peloton ride, baking some muffins, prepping dinner and I might tackle the pantry reorganization but probably will wait for DHs help)

Hope everyone is staying safe

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, here's a first for me. Lost my credit card this morning... no, that's not unusual for me, I've lost lots of credit cards over the years The first is that some a$$hole found it and felt it was ok to buy stuff for himself with my money. By the time I was able to get through to cancel it, he... or she.. had already bought gas and supplies at walmart. Maybe if I wasn't on hold for AN HOUR with the CC company, this may have been nipped in the bud before it happened, but because a$$hole bought stuff, it's considered fraud so I also had to call the police to file a police report. Jesus!
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@GoJays that sucks. I remember the circus we had to go through when our cards were compromised and they racked up close to $2000 at multiple save on foods, gas and liquor stores all while our cards we’re safe in our wallets. Such a pain. Hope today gets better.

Im going good ( can’t reply to you page)

Thread Information