User Tag List

Page 1736 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 736 1236 1636 1686 1726 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1746 1786 1836 ... LastLast
Results 26,026 to 26,040 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, off to camp today for a while...sunshine for a few days, rain Sunday, so the gazebo roof has to go on there, too before that. Must remember my knitting fir rainy days.

Nice to see you back, @GoJays , in spite of your busy days.🤗

Toodles, folks, have a lovely day!
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Well I did it. Today after work I contacted my client and gave them the bad news. I’ve been sick to my stomach for the last week and a half and dreading this but I had no choice. I’m super sad and feel horrible even though they said they understood but were sad to loose me . I feel like crap. I’m torn between not having a choice (I’ve looked at ever possible option 10X’s) and feeling guilty regardless. I hate adulting sometimes . I need a drink…….

It’s raining again……means I’m going to ride inside so no running for me today but first I need to figure out dinner and get ready for tomorrow’s long day again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    @Lynn49 beautiful lilies; my parents used to have lilies too and the hares kept coming back to eat them as soon as they bloomed so my parents stopped planting lilies.
    Sorry to hear. Have you tried to spritz a little paprika or other peppery spray on your flowers? This tends to repel all manner of rodents who like to sniff.
    danger_dan likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Well I did it. Today after work I contacted my client and gave them the bad news. I’ve been sick to my stomach for the last week and a half and dreading this but I had no choice. I’m super sad and feel horrible even though they said they understood but were sad to loose me . I feel like crap. I’m torn between not having a choice (I’ve looked at ever possible option 10X’s) and feeling guilty regardless. I hate adulting sometimes . I need a drink…….

It’s raining again……means I’m going to ride inside so no running for me today but first I need to figure out dinner and get ready for tomorrow’s long day again.
    Oh dear, @harbie . Leaving a client, your emotions, the rain, talk about pathetic fallacy, poor muffin. I'm sure you did your best, they understand, and you'll feel like you might have failed them, but you didn't. There was a reason this couldn't, shouldn't continue and it's not obvious now, may never be, but it had to happen. Relax. Deep breaths, let it go.
    I did have wine this evening.
    Packing up, the drive here, unpacking...it's unbelievable how tired we are.

Resting up for the weekend!
    harbie and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    harbie, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning peeps, TGIF
    harbie likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Friday at camp, we arrived yesterday as did our DD and Grandson, SIL will drive here after work today. GS has work training tomorrow and Sunday 10-2pm, outfitted with new workboots, workpants, worksocks, rain jacket..lol..he's quite excited to get started.

Up to 29 here today?! Unheard-of here for May!

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, May 13th, 2022 at 08:40 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

what's everyone in the Chat room eating?
    We're doing this today. The sun is out, the gazebo is up, there's a half decent breeze and we have alcohol! ha ha

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/364596...6/#post7198835
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    what's everyone in the Chat room eating?
    We're doing this today. The sun is out, the gazebo is up, there's a half decent breeze and we have alcohol! ha ha

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/364596...6/#post7198835
    Y'all must have had a wonderful time! Love your charcuterie board but celery.....well you know...😝
    harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Saturday
    harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Grandson's first job, first day of work training, it's going to be a different summer for him at camp!

Another hot 29 day today, but there's often a cool breeze that blows though from the lake.

@GoJays , I love those "what she ordered, what she got" fails! When will they learn that the pics shown are lovely, but the orders go out to sweatshops with shoddy fabric, cheap laces and no patterns, that $12 formal isn't going to look like that photo! So tempting, though. For innocents.

Enjoy your day, everyone.
    harbie and GoJays like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hello everybody! It's the weekend again! Time to kick back and put ear plugs in while our attached neighbnour gets his roof shingled. I mean it's not his fault the darn squirrels and raccoons did a number on it a year ago.
    The joyful sounds of hammering, what else compares? We've moved our vehicle out of the attached driveway and onto the street to avoid having debris fall down onto it. When the roofer is done it will mean a thorough inspection of the driveway for those freaking NAILS!! We've had at least 3 incidents with a nail in our tires.

o.k enough whining!

Yesterday was the best get together since Christmas, probably because we've had no one here since then. DH was in his element ...." can I freshen up that drink for you? , here have another serving of this"....the man is a "pusher! " plain and simple. Even when you say, aw, ty honey but I've had my fill, he saunters over with another full glass of wine!!

Anyhow, it was so much fun and the entire meal from soup to nuts ( we had no nuts ) was delicious. My sister truly enjoyed the food and all the laughs. I've posted about the BBQ corn riblets ( included the recipe ) in the lunch thread for anyone curious. We're making those again tomorrow.
    DS is going to do his best Mr. Greek and make us a chicken Souvlaki meal, making up the dough for the homemade pita too!
    He was the one who suggested trying to make those ( what I thought was ridiculous ) corn things up, so it's taught me to listen to him more! lol

btw, that Cat halter top is so risque!! ty GoJays I saw this the other day and of course thought of both you and Lynn49

Name:  not telling some people.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  13.3 KB
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information