User Tag List

Page 192 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Such crazy temp differences across the country. We've just had a little rain and it's pretty muggy, but not hot.

Newfie and everyone else, thanks again for your good wishes for our son.
    My husband just left with him to take him back to his house. Husband had taken him grocery shopping, then brought him here for supper and a visit.

Milan said he's amazed how much better than he did even a few days ago - barely ever has to take a painkiller, is walking a fair bit, and is just able to move around more - sit/recline in different positions. His outer bandage is off, so I was able to see his poopchick, which now looks normal! There is still something over the incisions.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    First I have to say that my new orthotics have made a WORLD of a difference and I am SO grateful!
    I have signed up with MaxSold.com and have been running around like a chicken trying to separate the "to-be-sold" things into themed piles so they can be catalogued. Trying to decide what colour scheme I want in my bathroom. It doesn't have a window - so no natural light. How many towels does a woman actually NEED? I have them in colour-coded piles waiting for me to make my decision.

I have asked for and will receive help from some friends in doing the sorting and moving of things around.over the next few days as that is all that I have.
    Got the car tires rotated, filters changes, brakes tuned up and a partridge in a pear tree- all for the measly fee of almost $700 today. Choke!

I am SO glad that you are heading south for your birthday, @Lynn49! Fun to be had!
    Newfiescreech- I have no words! I would certainly be "Leavin' on a Jet Plane!"if I were living there- northern lights or no northern lights!

Maybe if we all smile in your direction at once that would send some warmth your way.

Nat- happy you are getting some nicer weather.

It's my brother and sister-in-law's 20th anniversary tomorrow ( well, actually today) and also their younger son's birthday.
    I had forgotten about the "20th" part so I have arranged to have some flowers sent to her school in blue and white which were the colours of the wedding party.
    I have set the alarm so I can sing "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Anniversary" to them before they all head off to school.

Haven't heard from Redneck Charger in a while, or cannons-anyone know of their situations?

Walk-on-by does drop in between games now and then. I couldn't believe when I saw that the CFL was about to start!

Hicks-be careful and Don't get worn down organizing for this garage sale!

Lynn- I bet those cupcakes will be a real hit tomorrow!

Got to get some sleep! Good night! Sadie is snoring away on her new room-mate - the cat's blanket. Hope she gets used to the smell!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Wed, Jun 14th, 2017 at 01:13 AM.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its another hot day @Newfiescreech hope you get some better weather soon @Natalka thanks for the up caste on Milan sounds like he's healing well. @avoncallingu packing for. A move can be very time consuming and frustrating great ubare having help. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning Fam.
    Another Hump Day...weekend is on the horizon.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

oh wow this is early.

DH closed the bedroom door before he went golfing as usual, but this time Jenny absolutely needed me up and out of bed, so here I am. Bleary-eyed and absolutely not bushy-tailed.
    @avoncallingu , all the best as you shift things around, making those tough decisions...I'll be thinking of you, my Friend.

I just came on here to find out what day it is...hahaha....the joys of retirement! I just called our GS to wish him a happy 9th birthday..what a happy little guy to chat with!! He LOVES the look of the cupcakes, and I remembered to leave one without frosting for a girl in his class who apparently doesn't like the stuff...he thought it was okay that I still put sprinkles on it.
    I just hope it doesn't give away the secret that they're packed with Skittles and pop rocks!

Coffee time!!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, Happy Birthday to your grandson! So cool that you made those special cupcakes for his class - yum!

Another cool day here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  267de98f312ca791850a2dfc7f860a01.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  46.7 KB Hope everyone has a marvelous day! It has cooled down here and humidity is gone, don't mind the heat but detest the humidity.
    Last edited by dededi; Wed, Jun 14th, 2017 at 08:35 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Singing accomplished-at first I wondered what the check I had set the alarm so early for! A rather groggy version of "Happy Birthday" - Lynn - your GS and my nephew have the same birthday! I will have to remember that in future years.

I am exhausted to start the day but there is " No rest of the wicked!"
    My reference to cannons in the last post was actually supposed to be "Cabmonk" of course. I had to look twice as!!

See you later, alligators!

Oh, if you are an "America's Got Talent" fan, there was a university band playing at the beginning and spelled out "AGT" on the field. That was none other than my DH's favourite university- The University of Florida Gators Band!!! Gave me a big smile!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For all dog lovers out there ...

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

SO true, @GoodBoy ! Jennifur is absolutely my child...couldn't feel closer to her had I given birth! Hahaha! She's my baby girl...

DD is set to fly to TO for a conference, DH should be home soon from golf, then I'll send him off for groceries. I'll be making tiramisu for dessert for his b'day on Friday at camp.....there will now be 15 of us for his b'day, our GS's b'day and Father's day! For Saturday I have to make my mac salad, DH his semi-world famous Caesar salad, Dd is picking up steaks for everyone...and I will have our GS's Minecraft cake fir dessert!

AND our kids' friends who also bought a permanent trailer there, will find out and announce whether they're having a boy or girl (girl!). Our DD asked me to wrap two boxes, one in pink, one in blue, (done, two tissue bixes, so cute!)for a 50/50 draw from the names in the winning box! Can't wait to find out how they plan on making that announcement!

Okay! Off to do....something!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know where to put this scam alert!!

I rec'd an email just now supposedly from Canada Post, which immediately looked suspicious, no logo, no personal salutation and for heaven's sake, I've never seen an email from CP closing with "Best Regards"!!

Anyway...just reporting this, I phoned CP and they said there are "many" of those going around lately. Have they notified the news to prevent someone from getting scammed, I asked? Nooooo...she said, "people usually phone us"...REALLY??!! What about the people who actually OPEN those!! I bet they don't phone!!! Gah!!

So..here it is and PLEASE DON'T open that link!!:

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to have to inform you that we were unable to deliver your postal package since nobody was present at the shipping address .

This message is an automatically sent , please do not reply.

To arrange a redelivery, please go to the nearest office of Canada Post and give to the postal service worker a printed copy of the shipping invoice we've included in the email .

If you do not contact your post office within 72 hours, the postal package will be automatically sent back and the addresse will be charged with additional costs at the next delivery .

To find the details on your item, please visit this link: www.canadapost.ca/cptools/apps/tracks/personal/printInvoiceNumber?execution=e2s1
    Best regards,

2017 Canada Post Corporation

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sage advice Lynn and you were on top of it! Well done! The link actually resolves to this link in the image I have attached - so it is a spoofing link for sure

Name:  2017-06-14_12-49-24.gif
Views: 88
Size:  4.5 KB

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Sage advice Lynn and you were on top of it! Well done! The link actually resolves to this link in the image I have attached - so it is a spoofing link for sure

Name:  2017-06-14_12-49-24.gif
Views: 88
Size:  4.5 KB
    @GoodBoy , that's what I found, too, it just didn't make sense from the get-go.
    It was refreshing though, that CP gave me their best regards..

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Another hot and sunny day here again...not complaining though. Off to cook a burger for supper now. Have a super night all.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Thread Information