User Tag List

Page 58 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    I hope you all enjoyed every last minute of that wonderful w/end.

Rain today, but it's suppose to be +15 tomorrow.
    Have a great one.

@danger_dan - have a wonderful week in Nashville.

Name:  d139ad374323d5ad139c74a86bd236b7.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  43.0 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Lynn, I love that little kitty hanging on for dear life.
    Enjoyed a long walk with Sadie and my nephews yesterday afternoon. They wanted to go "geocaching". A short walk for them. My feet and back were sore when we got back. I had to lie down for a while when they left. Ah! The joys of youth!
    Well, I finally cooked supper for someone else yesterday for a change.
    It felt good. We had a roast of beef, mashed potatoes and beans. Very basic, but it tasted good.
    Today I have to attend to an "assignment" given to me by Lynn. Then a friend is coming by train from Kitchener to spend a few hours.
    The weather forecast for this week is unbelievable!
    I am supposed to be going away from winter weather in a couple of weeks! It looks like I may be going away from spring weather!
    Which reminds me, I have to try on a few clothes to see what fits to take away with me. I have been stuffing sweet things in my face for the past couple of weeks. And my body seems to be storing them somewhere!
    Enjoy your day!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning folks! Lynn, I love that little kitty hanging on for dear life.
    Enjoyed a long walk with Sadie and my nephews yesterday afternoon. They wanted to go "geocaching". A short walk for them. My feet and back were sore when we got back. I had to lie down for a while when they left. Ah! The joys of youth!
    Well, I finally cooked supper for someone else yesterday for a change.
    It felt good. We had a roast of beef, mashed potatoes and beans. Very basic, but it tasted good.
    Today I have to attend to an "assignment" given to me by Lynn. Then a friend is coming by train from Kitchener to spend a few hours.
    The weather forecast for this week is unbelievable!
    I am supposed to be going away from winter weather in a couple of weeks! It looks like I may be going away from spring weather!
    Which reminds me, I have to try on a few clothes to see what fits to take away with me. I have been stuffing sweet things in my face for the past couple of weeks. And my body seems to be storing them somewhere!
    Enjoy your day!
    Lol.. @avoncallingu , I didn't even notice the kitty!!
    Nice to know you'll be attending to that little homework assignment...good for you, Kiddo!

SO great to hear you had an outing with your nephews yesterday, they're such sweet boys, anyone could tell they've got good hearts. Kind-of like their Aunty!

Rain here today, going up to 6...yay! We're heading to friends' home this evening for Eucre, nibblies and a dessert I'm bringing. Nothing fancy, just those little cheesecake tarts that have been around since the 70s..but so addictive! I'll be bringing some over to the kids' house so we're not tempted here to gobble the rest of them up!

Have a lovely day, my Friend!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Lynn49 - I was thinking about you, and wondering how you back's doing.
    I hope it's some better.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_0848.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  72.5 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finally was able to use my fpc for gaylea coconut whipped cream and the nordica smooth. I used the whipped cream on top of the nordica smooth lol. Was so good but negates any healthy part of the nordica smooth but omg.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    @Lynn49 - I was thinking about you, and wondering how you back's doing.
    I hope it's some better.
    Hello, @22hicks ...much better, thank you, and you just reminded me that I should cancel that acupuncture/massage therapist in March. This just comes and goes, but it sure took a long time to go this time!

How about you....I know you've been having back problems, too; has it sorted itself out and are you behaving yourself? I hope your driveway is clear of snow because of the melting...it's been such a blessing here to have clear driveways, roads and mall parking lots! Almost like spring!! Hope you're feeling better, Hicks!

We just got back from visiting friends and playng euchre...such a fun evening...sweet dreams, my Friend!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good night folks!

I had a good visit with an old friend today and she came on the train but I was really "cotton-headed" so she actually took a taxi up from the train station. Sadie got herself in such a state that she even "bit" me when I tried to calm her down, so she spent the visit in her crate. Wendy said she was,actually, afraid of dogs, so her tension just gave Sadie the wrong message. When I get back from holiday, I am going to have to get serious about calming her down.

When My friend left I had a nap for a couple of hours, which helped somewhat.

I tried on summer capris (sorry Lynn) so I can get an idea of what I can take on my trip. Much of my wardrobe is so out of date that even I know it "has to go!" But bending down and up for a while didn't help my head.

Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment so I will mention my concussion experiences with him. I think my blood pressure is fine and I am able to sleep without the pills he had given to help me when I was so worried about DH.

If any of you is watching "This Is Us," you will understand about why it is so emotional for me to watch it- one of the characters is dying of cancer, but the show is so good, it's kind of cathartic.

I also have a Reiki appointment tomorrow as part of the "grief support" centre, so maybe that can help my head and dizziness.

Lynn, I wouldn't necessarily cancel that acupuncture and massage therapist appointment. It could be a very important piece of the puzzle in your wellness plan. (My assignment for you.)

Take care and good night!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  3c69fb3278fae65de05cf95621c06b70.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  81.0 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful day outside even with the fog its warm. @avoncallingu I ask glad you had a great visit with your friend. I know what u mean about Sadie sensing that some one is scared . she sounds just like my Thor .I usually have to let any one who is new coming in the house stand still so he can smell them and then he is OK. He is not good with being lock away it was my mistake when I got him as a puppy to never put him in one he was always free to go any where he us my first pet. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yuck! DH's flight this am to Toronto has been bumped up to 5pm, and we're guessing it's because of the fog, but he has his little surgery at 7am tomorrow morning, but if the fog doesn't lift.....geez...maybe we'll end up driving there today!!!
    What a nuisance.

We had a lovely time playing eucre with our friends last night and thank goodness they're patient with ne because .i'm nit the experts they are...it's all about the fun ...

Have a lovely day, everyone

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hello, @22hicks...much better, thank you, and you just reminded me that I should cancel that acupuncture/massage therapist in March. This just comes and goes, but it sure took a long time to go this time!

How about you....I know you've been having back problems, too; has it sorted itself out and are you behaving yourself? I hope your driveway is clear of snow because of the melting...it's been such a blessing here to have clear driveways, roads and mall parking lots! Almost like spring!! Hope you're feeling better, Hicks!

We just got back from visiting friends and playng euchre...such a fun evening...sweet dreams, my Friend!
    I'm so relieved that you're feeling better, finally @Lynn49 . Just, please, don't do too much, and aggravate it again.
    I love euchre. Miss playing it. I'm glad you had a great evening.
    Me, quite a bit better. I'm only wearing my brace once and awhile. And, yes, the snow's long gone, thank goodness.

My biggest challenge is getting the house cleaned. It hasn't been done since before I went into the hospital, that's 6 weeks ago. I just couldn't do it. I usually clean the whole place every week, so you can just imagine all the dust bunnies which have collected. I started yesterday, and got 1 room done before my back & hips said ENOUGH. So, I stopped, and hope I can do a little more today.

Name:  cleaning fairy.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  157.3 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all.

Name:  Wednesday.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  40.7 KB

Page 58 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast

Thread Information