User Tag List

Page 90 of 210 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3142
Like Tree18694Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017 Thread!

  1. #1336
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    112,087
    Likes Received
    127493
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Not sure how much above zero it was today, but it was sunny, and so nice to have the storm doors open...


  2. #1337
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    112,087
    Likes Received
    127493
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)





  3. #1338
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,703
    Likes Received
    7114
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Good morning everyone Saturday is finally here. Hope everyone have a great day

  4. #1339
    Mastermind Redneck Charger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Franktown, Ontario
    Posts
    100,259
    Likes Received
    34085
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Good Morning Kids... Been a week since I've been here, leg was too swollen and sore to come down the stairs to the basement to the computer, but we made it this morning. Still have lots of puppies here, but they should be disappearing by early next week... Not a lot else to report.... Back a bit, think page 85 someone was talking about meeting for a brunch.. and how would we know who's who, we would have to wear name tags... Well, my profile picture is almost me to a T, except I am bald... LOL... Well, kids, I hope YOU all have a GREAT day!!



  5. #1340
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    14,696
    Likes Received
    65640
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  30-Of-The-Best-Saturday-Quotes-To-Share-6353-4.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  289.0 KB

  6. #1341
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    10,720
    Likes Received
    19177
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Good morning! Foggy here. Family returning today to Buffalo- got to keep an eye on the weather- hovering around the freezing point when they arrive with snow and rain predicted all the way to Kitchener. There go my fingernails again!

    Older nephew turns 16 today. I was with his mum and dad the whole day when he was born 2 months early then whisked off by helicopter to Children's critical care for 6 weeks. Miracles do happen. He'll be heading home tomorrow from a week of mission work in Colombia. I love him so much! His younger brother is a sweetheart too. I am so blessed!

    Thank-youfor all your well wishes while I was away!

    Have a wonderful "Caturday" as Natalia would say.

    Dededi - I always love your pics.

    RC - glad you're leg has been a bit less swollen.

    Got to take this patient puppie for a walk!

  7. #1342
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,703
    Likes Received
    7114
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    @redneck Charge glad your leg is not as swollen as before you have to keep it elevated. @avouncallingu hope your family have a safe trip home

  8. #1343
    Mastermind Redneck Charger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Franktown, Ontario
    Posts
    100,259
    Likes Received
    34085
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @redneck Charge glad your leg is not as swollen as before you have to keep it elevated. @avouncallingu hope your family have a safe trip home
    I try, but getting the itch to get out and do things....

  9. #1344
    Mastermind Redneck Charger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Franktown, Ontario
    Posts
    100,259
    Likes Received
    34085
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Wouldn't it though??

    We could all meet up for brunch, do our own things, then meet for dinner!!!
    Of course, we'd have to wear our SC name-tags for brunch so that we can actually
    know who is who...if you just said your name was "Jane", well......soooo...who's Jane, REALLY??


    Almost looks like me, but I am bald.. so I don't think I need a name tag....

  10. #1345
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    27,863
    Likes Received
    116572
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Good morning every1.


    Name:  caturdaysleepin.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  25.8 KB

  11. #1346
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    27,863
    Likes Received
    116572
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Morning Kids... Been a week since I've been here, leg was too swollen and sore to come down the stairs to the basement to the computer, but we made it this morning. Still have lots of puppies here, but they should be disappearing by early next week... Not a lot else to report.... Back a bit, think page 85 someone was talking about meeting for a brunch.. and how would we know who's who, we would have to wear name tags... Well, my profile picture is almost me to a T, except I am bald... LOL... Well, kids, I hope YOU all have a GREAT day!!
    @Redneck Charger - I just knew you were doing too much. Lesson learned, I hope. If golf is on the table in May, you'll have to be a little more patient. I know it's frustrating, but it's worth it in the end.

  12. #1347
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    27,863
    Likes Received
    116572
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Oh, meeting up would work out fine, I've done it a few time with other s.c. groups.

    You pick a restaurant, and reserve a table under the name 'Smart Canucks'.

    Here's a pic of a group who met up last year.



    Name:  Q family lunch may 2014 013.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  66.0 KB

  13. #1348
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    27,863
    Likes Received
    116572
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Wow, is it ever snowing here.


    Name:  10297651_10153297069062027_5655216317307940032_n.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  15.2 KB

  14. #1349
    Canadian Guru Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    19,493
    Likes Received
    37958
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Oh, meeting up would work out fine, I've done it a few time with other s.c. groups.

    You pick a restaurant, and reserve a table under the name 'Smart Canucks'.

    Here's a pic of a group who met up last year.



    Name:  Q family lunch may 2014 013.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  66.0 KB
    Okay, @22hicks ...we need names, Baby!! And yes, it's easy enough to reserve a table but I'd only recognize people by their SC names....as soon as they were introduced to me by their real names....phhhhttt! I'd never make the association and would forget in an instant. I'd be like......Um...Susan? Okay, who are you really!!!?

    So...names around the table, please!!!

    Our 'other' happy place!






  15. #1350
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    27,863
    Likes Received
    116572
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Okay, @22hicks...we need names, Baby!! And yes, it's easy enough to reserve a table but I'd only recognize people by their SC names....as soon as they were introduced to me by their real names....phhhhttt! I'd never make the association and would forget in an instant. I'd be like......Um...Susan? Okay, who are you really!!!?

    So...names around the table, please!!!

    Ok, here you go. This is from one of our Q luncheons, one of many.
    Demanding aren't you.


    Name:  Group with Names.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  75.9 KB
    Last edited by 22hicks; Sat, Mar 18th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.

Page 90 of 210 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •