User Tag List

Page 99 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 29339
Like Tree118491Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Name:  1433024_3d.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  32.4 KB
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Tue, Mar 28th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Afternoon Kids, How are we all doing, well been to the doctors, and yes all my problems as YOU all explained to me is my broken leg in 5 places, and seven surgeries, and he told me it takes one surgery hard to get over, but I had seven of them in a 2 month span, and that I have to learn patience. He was expecting me to walk in with a cane, but he says because I do not have patience for healing I am walking with NO devices. He will send me for those 3 tests.. but he says he believes almost 99 percent my problem in my foot and leg is NOT diabetes, but again because of 7 surgeries and 5 breaks... Told him I am getting very depressed, and yes I know summer is coming.... So I will try and be as patient as I can be.... Thank you, Friends....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good Afternoon everyone its was a crazy day at my house with all the things that needed to be done. @Redneck Charger thanks for the up date yes my friend you have to be more patient so the healing process can Ber drone right..Hope everyone else are doing great. Enjoy the rest of the day everyone

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

​@22hicks sorry for the loss of your friend .I know its hard when we lose our cose friends and famly .May the rest in peace @avoncallingu hopehope you are feeling better @walkonby hope your visit to th dentist went well

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Afternoon Kids, How are we all doing, well been to the doctors, and yes all my problems as YOU all explained to me is my broken leg in 5 places, and seven surgeries, and he told me it takes one surgery hard to get over, but I had seven of them in a 2 month span, and that I have to learn patience. He was expecting me to walk in with a cane, but he says because I do not have patience for healing I am walking with NO devices. He will send me for those 3 tests.. but he says he believes almost 99 percent my problem in my foot and leg is NOT diabetes, but again because of 7 surgeries and 5 breaks... Told him I am getting very depressed, and yes I know summer is coming.... So I will try and be as patient as I can be.... Thank you, Friends....
    Goodness sakes alive, @Redneck Charger !!!
    Honey, I only broke my leg in ONE place, had 3 surgeries, and I was still not walking properly after 2 years!! I don't want to depress you, I want to try to make you understand that no amount of "pushing yourself" is going to help!!
    Yes, I was progressively getting better all the way along, but it was mostly two steps forward, one step back...them's the facts, Sweetie and there's nothing you can do about it but be patient, don't hurt yourself even more by trying to do things that your leg simply isn't READY for yet, and find things to do to keep you busy while you're recovering.
    Summers are so much better, and at least you can get out and enjoy the sunshine, and I know you're worried that your Wife is having to carry the burden right now, but she knows you'd do the very same for her, if your roles were reversed? Wouldn't you? Of course, so less worry about your dear Wife, less pushing yourself to the limit only to re-injure yourself and more realizing that although your skin may have healed, there's layers, and layers of tissue under it that will take months to heal and if you keep tearing it apart by abusing that area, it's never going to progress at the rate you want it to. Be gentle with yourself, Charger....

Here's a little reading for you..I've always felt it helpful to read what others are going through so that I can feel less like a wimp during my healings....it simply takes a long time and that's it.
    No magic pill, no magic bullet....just time.

Wish I could say otherwise, Charger.........and yes, it sucks, but this is where we're at right now, so making the best of it while NOT re-injuring yourself is your job right now.

And I'm SO, SO happy to hear that your problems aren't caused by diabetes!!!

http://www.mytpf.com/forums/forum/community-forum/

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...cture-Recovery

Good luck, my Friend, and remember: be KIND to that injury site!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy to hear your news RNC.

Name:  g.n. siamese cat.gif
Views: 99
Size:  21.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Name:  IMG_0834.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  73.4 KB

Redneck.. Take good care yourself and think positive.. we know your going through hell and back again .. look on bright side ..your getting better weather then us ...depression is sitting in here with me too and I didn't break leg .. just think spring is sprung ..were only wishing it really was here to .. another storm is coming .. now if that wouldn't depress ya I don't know what .. just trying Redneck CHEERS you up .. Take good care yourself
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Newfiescreech;6764096]Name:  IMG_0834.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  73.4 KB

Redneck.. Take good care yourself and think positive.. we know your going through hell and back again .. look on bright side ..your getting better weather then us ...depression is sitting in here with me too and I didn't break leg .. just think spring is sprung ..were only wishing it really was here to .. another storm is coming .. now if that wouldn't
    depress ya I don't know what .. just trying Redneck CHEERS you up .. Take good care yourself[/QUOTE

Ok .. now where h@ll did that picture come from Huh .. Tuesday one is the one I add too your message... Now now Casper stop fooling around with my picture.. Redneck is going think I'm losing my cotton picking mind if u keeps this up .. sorry .. Redneck have good evening

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1. I hope you all had a good day.

Mine was horrible

It started out ok with some workmen doing some work around here.
    Then had to go to a funeral for a friend, which was very moving.
    I get in the car, and the engine light comes on, so I'll have to take the car in in the morning.
    Just after the funeral, I got a call that a really close friend died suddenly. So, off to spend some time with her family.

I'm exhausted, and emotionally drained.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base.
    @avoncallingu, I hope those migraines ease up, and soon. They can make your life miserable; you just can't function.

@walkonby, hope the dental visit went ok, and was relatively pain free.

@Redneck Charger, I hope tomorrow goes well. Chin up, you WILL get better. I know it's a long road, but with a positive attitude you'll get better.
    So sorry hear news about your friend 22hicks ..sending my thoughts and prayers to you my wonderful friend .. Thinking about you sweetie
    Name:  IMG_0697.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  32.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's right it's still trying to install Spring.. douth that's will happen anytime soon here .. Another storm coming in next couple days .. stay calm ☃️☃️❄️❄️
    Name:  IMG_1179.GIF
Views: 91
Size:  298.7 KB
    can't fine spring.. if found send it make to us PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Wed, Mar 29th, 2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Should read if found send it back to us PLEASE!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lynn49 thank you very much... will have a look tomorrow when I am not drugged up, and wanting to sleep... and thank youu @Newfiescreech for your kind words, and please keep safe during the storm...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hard to believe it might actually happen, but it's predicted to go to 15 today.... we'll see.

Good morning! It's been an all-nighter for me, gah.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Have a great day @Natalka enjoy the nice ten you are having. Hope everyone is feeling better

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It seems 4.30 am has fallen out of love with me but 5.30 now loves me.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  169707-Good-Morning-Hump-Day.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  29.4 KB

Page 99 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Thread Information