User Tag List

Page 43 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone have a great Tuesday even though the weather is not looking good. @walkonby I hope your visit to the dentist was not too bad. I personally don't like Drs it makes me very anxious. @Natalka hope you are feeling much better. @cab amonk sorry you didn't get to do the interview maybe you should send them an email and explain what happen.
    @Avovcallingu have a great trip down south @22hicks hope you are felling better.Will take out my fur baby for a quick walk before the sorm comes.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, everyone. -40 windchill this morning, so sad. Should warm up for the weekend.

Kinda feeling a bit better, but not really; still very sick.

Bit of brightness yesterday - Milan came over after work (I had banned him from coming over so he wouldn't be in this toxic soup environment) - he gave me a cute book for my birthday - first time I've laughed in weeks. And it was just good to cuddle with him for a long time and have a really good talk.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Avon, I am forever losing the cats' records but the vet will always print a new copy for me.

They recently changed Quincy's meds (same med, just the pharmacy got a different brand) and the weights per dose are different. So I call and ask which one to give because 5ml difference and he is on the cusp of both weights. Then I had to drag the lunker to be reweighed to decide and he tells me a different dose than either (6ml instead of 5ml or 10).

It was hard enough getting him to swallow 2ml of the old stronger stuff. Now he needs 2 syringes and bolts while I get the second one so I need to go find a 10ml one and a pharmacy that stocks the old brand.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Ahh nuts lol, I got an email today from the source to do video interview. However no matter what I do their app doesn't work for me. It keeps saying put tablet in landscape mode put it already is. Anyway I messed around with it for 2 hours tonight and never got it to work so I gave up. There are people online mentioning how the app didn't work causing them to lose out on a job. The app overall has a 1.9 out of 5 rating. Oh well so much for that.
    Is it in landscape mode or auto-rotate and just turned landscape? We use something similar at work and you actually need to set it to landscape in settings for it to work on tablets
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka glad you are feeling a little better. Like the book title. Its always good when we have our kids around to cuddle with and just talk. My younger daughter loves to cuddle and the older daughter does not like you to be in her personal space as she put it.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

dededi- that was the exact wake-up call I had this morning and the same time too! Too funny!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Just time for a quick"Hi!"

Somehow I didn't process your FANTASTIC NEWS, Lynn! I am so happy that knee pain has resolved itself!!!

Paperwork hanging over my head!

Got Sadie out before it started to rain. No freezing rain at this point, thank heavens!

Have a cuppa for Tea Tuesday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @avoncallingu , thanks, Hon...just holding my breath that my knee tendons don't act up again so that I can get on with going to that little gym to work on leg strengthening. DH said we can't make any travel plans until I can walk again, and goodness he's so right, I can't walk for more than a quick shopping trip now without lots of drugs, so boy oh boy, I WILL walk again for that incentive!! Love that Sadie Lady wakes you up with kissings...isn't that the best thing in the world?!

We're still getting some fluffy snow slowly falling, but nothing major, and it's -12, so cool enough, I guess. We have a storm warning, but stuff like that usually is above or below us, so I'm not terribly concerned about a big dump of snow.

Take care, everyone and stay safe and upright out there!!

Here ya go, @avoncallingu ....TEA TUESDAY!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So tired of winter, and the coldness, and feeling it on the metal in my leg... I close my eyes and see this, and it warms me up and makes me smile....Cannot wait....

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    Well, all the windows on one side of the house are completely ice - covered.
    It's treacherous out there. For those of you living in southern Ontario, be super careful on your drive home from work. It's going to be a long, slow, and dangerous one.

Name:  icy_roads.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  17.9 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Natalka - glad you're feeling some better; time to see the doctor for a once-over.

@avoncallingu - it's so nice to have Sadie in bed with you, wake you with kisses, and knowing that the vet will have her records.

@walkonby - hope the dentist appt. went well.

@Lynn49 - I'm happy to hear your pain is not as bad, and you're up to exercising more. Plan for that trip down the road, it'll keep you focused on the goal.

@Redneck Charger - I'm sure the cold is causing you some pretty serious aches; just don't attempt to go out if the ice storm hit you; it's not worth taking a chance.

@FallenPixels - I hope you get Quincy's meds sorted out. That doesn't sound like fun.

@cabmonk - good luck with that tablet.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Feeling very lucky to be back home. The walkway and driveway were slick before I salted. The vehicle was glazed over with a crusty frost....oh joy! At least it was raining when I was driving and I did not feel any slip-sliding as I drove.
    Just not sure how this weather will be as the evening goes....scary for anyone driving into or home from work now. Stay safe all!!

Yesterday I was a big ole baby! My dentist had to start the beginning work on a " bridge ". So grateful to have the laughing gas, but I STILL felt those 2 needles, as well as the grisly hammering away to remove a cap, then the drilling! Gag me with the stuff that makes the impressions...I know, I am such a baby!!
    Two more appointments and I will be all done.
    Then our leafs lost in O.T. wahhhhh!!!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm not venturing down to check the roads here @walkonby,but I'm happy to hear they weren't bad.
    I can't even get down my front steps; the ice is about 1/4" deep. My driveway slopes down, so I wouldn't be able to walk up it to the road, even if I wanted to.

When I opened my storm door, a thin sheet of ice fell off it; that told me everything I needed to know.
    It's so nerve racking.

So if the roads are ok, just be careful getting into, and out of, your cars.

Name:  nervous.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  9.1 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Its very icy outside its like a hockey rink. My fur baby and I will be staying indoors. Be safe everyone. Watching the Leafs came with DH. He is the biggest Leafs fan hope the make the play off for his sake Good night everyone

Page 43 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast

Thread Information