User Tag List

Page 103 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh @Lynn49 I keep trying to work and just do normal things. The welfare worker was the one that brought up odsp so I'll see. I think I do have depression and have to see someone about it very soon. Lately every night I go to bed playing weird scenarios in my head that i'm at a party and everyone there hates me and says I wasn't invited, why are you even here. So It's probably a bit more than depression. the pain I have is always in my feet, heel, legs, knees, back etc. I will try everything I can to take care of it. I can't sleep and I am exhausted even before the day starts. Thanks for your post, I'll keep working through all this.
    Oiy, our heads can play games with us, can't they???
    DO go see someone about your depression, Cabbie....I'm pretty sure a nurse-practitioner will refer you for help...take care, Sweetie.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

On monday I'm going to the office here that deals with the care connect stuff. I will ask them what I can do and if they can refer me to anyone and update my info with them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Evening Kids, Sitting down here drinking my Forty Creek after pounding back some strong pain killers. I am just recovering from a very aching accident at the church where the family was having a mass for my late Father-in-Law.... Not sure what it's called but the praying bench that you put down slowly to kneel and pray fell down and hit my leg, it took everything I had NOT to swear in church. My leg is just starting to stop aching from that.
    @Lynn49 very good news about your cousin and family, that is wonderful news, I praise our Lord Jesus for answering everyone's prayers, and Jesus I ask you to continue to look after this family, and hold them close, Thank you Jesus....
    @22hicks I am very sorry for your loss, and 2 of them in one week, I also ask the Lord Jesus to watch over and comfort you... God Bless YOU!!
    @avoncallingu I hope YOU are not suffering too much from your migraines still, but don't know if you tried this yet, but lavender rubbed on your temples, and forehead, and the bottom of your neck may help your pain... I hope YOU begin to feel better soon... God Bless YOU also....

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

How sad that there are so many here in one kind of a pain or another.
    There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already.
    I do pray that all of you feel better soon, that the Lord smiles down on you, and helps make your life a little more enjoyable.
    Be strong, and look after yourselves.

Name:  bad week.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  58.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@22hicks thank you Hun.. but you and I know what really would put a smile on my face.... (Wyked wink)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOL, RC - at least you haven't lost your sense of humour!
    Wishing you better hours and days ahead; keeping you in my prayers.

cabbie - sorry you are having bumps along the road. Just take things easy as you finish up your notice at work.

Are there not mediclinics in your city? Or maybe they are called something different - walk-in clinics? There you should be able to see a doctor right away.
    Plus if you find yourself in dire need, don't hesitate to go to emergency.
    Wishing all the best for you.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;6764949]Some of you may recall that I had asked for prayers for my cousin, Morgan, prior to, and subesquently having his heart replacement...here is an article from the local Kingston newspaper, reporting on his post-surgery progress...What blessed news for our whole family!!!

http://www.thewhig.com/2017/03/24/a-...ew-life-begins[/

That's-fantastic!-Wonderful-news-all-around!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love that @Redneck Charger . I bet that kneeling bench in church hurt like the dickens. I'm a little surprised that a yelp didn't escape your lips. Take care hon.
    Oh, maybe tomorrow.

I just reread my previous post, boy was it ever lame. Sorry.

@cabmonk, I'm so sorry you're going through all that. It's a shame that you had to give notice, but you do what you have to. @Lynn49 's suggestion about nurse practitioners is a good one. You need to get some medical support, in all the areas you need it. Keep your chin up, and praying you find some relief soon.

@Natalka , I hope your cold has finally left you. You've suffered with it for long enough.

@avoncallingu - I hope you've read @Lynn49 and my posts. You just need to check out for awhile, and look after #1. Once you're recharged, maybe you'll start to feel better, the pain'll let up, and you can tackle all that lies ahead.

@Darth Penguin - you also have been through so much. I see you have no plans to move in the foreseeable future. You seem to be holding up pretty well, at least your putting your positive face forward.
    Keep strong, and tackle one day at a time.

@danger_dan - after the week you've had, esp. the way things started on Monday, you deserve to drink yourself silly, sleep, sleep, and recoup, so you can face next week. Maybe it's time to start planning a vacation, or a serious job search for a company who will appreciate all your hard work.

@Newfiescreech - I sure hope it's stopped snowing out there. Personally, I don't know if I could stand such long, cold winters. You are a hardy soul.

And you @Lynn49 - pushing forward I see, good for you. I know, this weather is nuts. No wonder so many people are getting sick. We got snow last night, then freezing rain, and now rain all day. The temp's going up to +12 on Sunday, after - temps the past few days. Go figure.

And what about you @walkonby ? Busy in the kitchen I bet. I hope you're doing fine. I miss your daily posts.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

wow, hicks, you are SO awesome for keeping up with everyone! You are a STAR!

The cough I had lasted only a few days, thank goodness, my throat was really sore. What is hanging around is not really a full-blown cold, more like the sniffles, but I wish it would all disappear!

Same feeling for everyone - that all our owies would just disappear!

Some times I pray that just for ONE day/night - could I be 'normal', and not feel aches and pains in my legs, arms, back... just to remember how wonderful that feels, instead of going on a crying jag/pity party - which I did about an hour ago.
    I'm back to being okay now, though! Just had to get it out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Anyway I officially quit my job last week because of chronic pain. I can't get EI because I quit, but I can't prove I really have a medical reason for leaving. There is such a shortage of family doctors here it's ridiculous. I have been on the health connect waiting list for 2 years now for a doctor. So I applied for welfare tuesday and was approved wed during my appointment. $706 per month starting today but since I made it right under the wire for march I also got $90 for march late thursday plus my gst in a couple days. My welfare worker said I might qualify for the ontario disability support program which might get me $900 to $1000 per month for life but I need a family doctor to fill out the forms. The place he referred me to to get on the waiting list for a doctor is the list i'm already on lol. I know I also have undiagnosed depression since it's so hard to find any doctor here to refer you for something like that but I keep trying. I just wanted to share because I feel a bit crappy but hopeful in a way.
    Hi cabmonk .. sending you my thoughts and prayers .. hope you feel better soon.. I hope and pray my friend that you can get a doctor and he can help you out .. hang in there.. when your having hard day just come to smartcanucks and vent my friend.. sure everyone here will take time chat with you .. if you need talk just do so cabmonk.. we never knows when we might have to vent to you too .. have yourself wonderful weekend and please take extra care yourself ducky

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1.
    Well, I must say, I'm glad today is over. My friend's brother couldn't finish his eulogy, so the minister read it for him. Mine went over very well I think. We all laughed, and cried, at my stories. All and all, it was a very sad, heartbreaking day.

@Lynn49, that's such good news about your cousin. Such great news for the family.

@avoncallingu, wow, what can I say? What a tough day, week, month, year for you !!!!!!!!!
    Happy the doctor is sending you for some tests. Sure hope they can help you with all the pain you're in.
    Great that the king bed's gone, and the queen's going in. Getting rid of 'stuff' and staging is such a lot of work, and so, so much stress. It took me over a year to accomplish that.
    I agree with Lynn, rest darling. You need to take at least a little time just for you.
    You taking the wrong marriage certificate is just an indication of how much stress you're under.

It's snowing here, but nothing compared to what you're getting @Newfiescreech. Hope you're home safe and sound, and, warm.

Thanks 22 hicks.. hope u didn't get to much snow .. stay inside and be safe and warm sweetie.. ohhh weather is terrible here very high winds and blowing snow lost power for few hours and lost internet last two days .Everything was close down in our community today .. roads wasn't fit Drive on ..plough can't keep up with snow .. so their having hard time keep up with all snow were having .. now forecast is calling for another storm starting Monday into Tuesday.. goodness gracious how much more can we handle.. take good care yourself sweetie have wonderful weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Some of you may recall that I had asked for prayers for my cousin, Morgan, prior to, and subesquently having his heart replacement...here is an article from the local Kingston newspaper, reporting on his post-surgery progress...What blessed news for our whole family!!!

http://www.thewhig.com/2017/03/24/a-...ew-life-begins
    Hi Lynn .. So glad hear that your Cousin Morgan is doing great since his heart transplanted.. still keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.. hope you have awesome weekend sweetie.. Take good care yourself

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I may miss someone, but you come to mind - @avoncallingu , @cabmonk, @Natalka, @danger_dan, @Lynn49, @Darth Penguin, & @Redneck Charger - I think each of us is under varying degrees of stress, so here's something to keep in mind:

Name:  17522670_1261398443937437_296401692398310110_n.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  141.7 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thread Information