User Tag List

Page 104 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 29338
Like Tree118491Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Redneck Charger - you've wait quite a while.
    You've been a good boy. Enjoy.

Name:  Caturday.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  24.7 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

Name:  3 rabbits 10.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  10.4 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  248955-Welcome-April-Rainy-Quote.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  48.5 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @22hicks , hope you have a good weekend.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, Apr 1st, 2017 at 10:12 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, goodness, @22hicks , all those personal messages, how wonderful of you to think of each and every one of us!
    Thank you.

I don't know how this happened, but it seems that @Natalka has passed me her cold.
    Or, perhaps it was our Grandson who was here for the weekend with his cold...perhaps. Both our DD and I came down with colds yesterday in full glory, so dinner at their home has been cancelled for today, dang it all, and I was so looking forward to spending time with them. But who needs to exchange cold germs. I thought I was SO careful when our GS was here, but I guess I goofed somewhere along the way.

Oh my dear @Newfiescreech !!! I feel so horrible for you having to endure another attack of winter!! Oh, I would honestly hide in my room until it disappeared...you poor kids out there. I hope it disappears as quickly as it arrived and that next week all that white crap will just be a distant memory. Stupid schizophrenic spring. Someone aught to put it on medication for heaven's sake!

I was just sitting here just staring at the screen doing nothing, so I'd better go somewhere else and do nothing more comfortably. DH is babysitting our GS for a couple of hours so that our DD and her DH can put up all her certificates and qualifications in her office and get this....she wants plants!! That girl is growing up.....

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend in spite of the weather, ouchies, and errands that must be run...take care, leave time for some rest and rejuvenation.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well....I am almost out of the loop around here! My own fault, I get doing something and tell myself I shall sit down later and catch up, but somehow I just recline and nap instead!

Today for instance I wanted to make up something to use up the large bag of frozen basa fillets but I did not want fried fish, so I opted for an experimental " casserole ".

Just took it out of the oven now and it looks promising.....the very top has a crust made using 2 boxes of that Red Lobster biscuit mix....the fillets are surrounded with plenty of chopped carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, some shrimp I had taking up freezer space and the whole thing is swimming in a mixture of cream of mushroom soup, half and half cream, a jar of white pasta sauce and a can of diced tomatoes....Lord! what didn't I toss in there? Added some other dried spices too, lots of black pepper.....

I am hoping the family will reach for that for both lunch and dinner today!

Hoping the members on here still suffering with pain can catch a break soon. Enjoy the weekend all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Apr 1st, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby It's always nice to experiment in the kitchen and if it doesn't turn out good, eat it anyway because it wont kill you lol. One day I tried to make my mom lemon chicken and she said it was the worst thing she ever ate. Well I did tell her to be honest and say what she thought of it but geez lol. It actually just tasted like a mouthful of lemons but I was pretty young and learning still.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry you caught that cold @Lynn49 . I hope you feel better in the morning.

Name:  4bdfbb7a52a7fbb62d94b3cd7cdddc2412118e07_m.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  26.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I may miss someone, but you come to mind - @avoncallingu , @cabmonk, @Natalka, @danger_dan, @Lynn49, @Darth Penguin, & @Redneck Charger - I think each of us is under varying degrees of stress, so here's something to keep in mind:

Attachment 328679

Oh so very true @22hicks ... But in time we will all heal again... just been a very long road... But I will work on those laugh lines...

And thank you very much for that flash.... Made my evening....
    Last edited by Redneck Charger; Sat, Apr 1st, 2017 at 09:27 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, goodness, @22hicks, all those personal messages, how wonderful of you to think of each and every one of us!
    Thank you.

I don't know how this happened, but it seems that @Natalka has passed me her cold.
    Or, perhaps it was our Grandson who was here for the weekend with his cold...perhaps. Both our DD and I came down with colds yesterday in full glory, so dinner at their home has been cancelled for today, dang it all, and I was so looking forward to spending time with them. But who needs to exchange cold germs. I thought I was SO careful when our GS was here, but I guess I goofed somewhere along the way.

Oh my dear @Newfiescreech!!! I feel so horrible for you having to endure another attack of winter!! Oh, I would honestly hide in my room until it disappeared...you poor kids out there. I hope it disappears as quickly as it arrived and that next week all that white crap will just be a distant memory. Stupid schizophrenic spring. Someone aught to put it on medication for heaven's sake!

I was just sitting here just staring at the screen doing nothing, so I'd better go somewhere else and do nothing more comfortably. DH is babysitting our GS for a couple of hours so that our DD and her DH can put up all her certificates and qualifications in her office and get this....she wants plants!! That girl is growing up.....

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend in spite of the weather, ouchies, and errands that must be run...take care, leave time for some rest and rejuvenation.

Thanks sooo much Lynn .. hope and pray my sweet friend that you feels better soon.. get plenty rest and have hot toddy sweat flu out lol Thanks for thinking about old Newfie gal .. ohhhh even if weather is stormy.. there's always something do .. either paperwork for my job or organizing things for our next fundraiser with fire department or firettes.. no time to relax for sure around here .. Thanks again and please take extra care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabmonk, first to you- I am so very sorry that you are in so much pain! But I worry about your emotional state. I would advise you to plunk yourself down in someone's reception room and just keep telling them you need help NOW. Be polite and if possible, show them your posts here. Your friends and family are not able to physically be with you and you need some assistance!!!

I have to say that since the doctor "tweaked" my meds, that my foot and head pain have not been too bad.

I took my time today loading up my car with 3 bins of Christmas stuff that my one brother can store in his storage room and 3 suits and various shirts that my other brother's friend might be able to use.

I had a lovely supper and chat with my friend in Cambridge and then kept coming to Kitchener to spend the rest of the evening with my other brother and family.

My one nephew made us all banana bread and we shared a cup if tea and watched - wrestling(argh!) This is for you Cabbie, - my nephew was lucky enough to meet and get a selfie with Rick Rood a few weeks ago.

Tomorrow is church to see my older nephew's presentation about his trip to Colombia. He has brought a present in the form of a little wooden engraved cross with the Lord's Prayer in Spanish (or is it Portuguese?)

Then out to lunch to celebrate his birthday which happened while he was away. Then off to see another potential apartment. Then scoop up the doggie from my friend's house and back home.

So a nice family day.

Redneck Charger- prayers for you as you navigate that long and winding road back to health!

Nat and Lynn sorry you have the sneezles!

Newfoundlandscreech- I would definitely be "Screaching!" If I were you. I hope you have enough provisions!

Walks, you concoction sounded spectacular!

Hicks, thanks for all the good advice and wishes- you and Lynn are in colusion!

Good Boy- Welcome aboard!

Dededi- I always love your graphics!

Dan, I wish I had a company I could offer you a job for.

If I have forgotten anyone, please blame it on senior issues and tiredness.

Must catch some zzz' s.

Good night my friends!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good night all.

Name:  12715242_471472043036276_7157000918024709271_n.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  49.2 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And now, good morning.

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  13.1 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Okay, I'm much more awake than I was a few hours ago!

Lynn, sorry you have a cold; hope it isn't too bad, and that you feel better soon.
    Mine really isn't a full-blown cold, though.

Cut up ribs for supper, made a spice combo, gave them a good massage and put them in the fridge to marinate. Roasting dry baby back ribs tonight - have never done them this way, with this recipe, so should be interesting to see how they turn out.

Cleaned up 1/2 my spices cabinet, organized them and saw what I have enough of and what's needed/missing.

Son is coming for supper - look forward to hearing how his week has gone, getting my fill of cuddles and love from him - and to him! We message during the week, but I miss seeing him in person!

Is anyone else on April the giraffe watch? Apparently she was having contractions yesterday, so might be very close...
    They weren't quite sure when she got pregnant, so don't have a def. delivery date.

Live stream -
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln...KXZMOoO9Q/live
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Apr 2nd, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information