User Tag List

Page 108 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  245118-Happy-Tuesday-Good-Morning-Coffee.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  49.3 KB

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lovely rainy Tuesday in the Six. Love hearing the rain on the skylight and cats purring in front of the fire

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @GoodBoy, tell us a little about yourself....you just appeared out of nowhere, although what do I know, I rarely travel beyond this thread.....WELCONE, btw! ...!
    Hello. Thanks for the welcome and to others who have also welcomed me.

Not much to tell really.

Retired 2 years ago at the freedom 55 timeframe.

Enjoying life in the GTA.

Became interested in smartcanucks sometime last year when I found it in the tapatalk app and I have not looked back. Lurked for a long time and just recently decided to formally join.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Apr 4th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone. Lots of rain will be cleaning the house today I will be having company from Friday until Sunday. My mom and sister are visiting from out of town. Enjoy your day everyone
    Sounds like fun. It'll be so nice for you to see them again. Enjoy.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Not much to tell really.
    Became interested in smartcanucks sometime last year when I found it in the tapatalk app and I have not looked back. Lurked for a long time and just recently decided to formally join.
    Well I for one am glad you chose to join. Welcome again, and don't forget to have fun.

Name:  welcome_20.gif
Views: 171
Size:  118.2 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all. Wow, is it ever wet out there.
    For some weird reason, Jake smells like dog. phew
    A ton of work around here, enough to last me weeks.
    I hope you have a good day; stay dry.

Name:  funny-umbrella-flood-rain-water-man1.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  39.3 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post

Not much to tell really.

Yay...another retiree!! hahaha....every day is Saturday around here for us!
    Welcome to the fold, @GoodBoy!!

Well these stupid colds have our DD leaving work today to go home and hide under her blankets...it's 'hit her ears' today so she's done. I'm not faring much better, but no earaches, thank goodness.

It's raining, it's pouring!! Gotta love that rain beating down and killing that white carp!!
    Unfortunately Jenny still hasn't ventured outside to do her business; she got to the door, sniffed the air, turned around, headed for the sofa and is still asleep, poor muffin.

My Gonzaga lost last night, so that was poopy.
    @danger_dan, I'm so sorry it's been so rough for you lately at work...would you consider another move? Since our DD left Waterhouse for Nesbitt Burns, she's felt the weight of the world off her shoulders but now is having trouble coping with what a "normal" day feels like instead of her usual 10-hr workdays!.... Which is a pretty okay problem to have, I'm guessing.....
    I hope things settle down there for you, but if not, Honey, you're young and no one said that company is a life sentence, right? Wishing you all the best, Sweetheart.

Nothing to do today but rest....I hope everyone stays well, stays safe today... @Newfiescreech, poor kitten, I saw what your'e having to endure, on tv this morning...in what part of the province do you reside? It looks like the far eastern coast in the south has been hit hardest; hope that's not you. But good news...+ temps are on their way for you on the weekend!!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 4th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

As you know, I've been having computer issues on & off for the past few months. Mine is only about 9 years old, but can can no longer be updated; it just can't handle the newer versions. There are times I can't get on the internet at all, or just for a few minutes before it shuts down. My emails are sporadic, and I just can't deal with it any more. I'd put off buying a new computer because mine's an Apple, and the desktops are REALLY expensive.
    Anyhow, I finally bit the bullet - $2,000. later, I'll get it tomorrow. They'll transfer all the data, and hook everything up for me, so I won't be on line tomorrow probably at all; maybe in the evening, so I guess I'll see you when I see you. Pray everything goes smoothly. Fingers crossed.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So much for working around here.
    My agent just called. Off to see a house I'm interested in.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    As you know, I've been having computer issues on & off for the past few months. Mine is only about 9 years old, but can can no longer be updated; it just can't handle the newer versions. There are times I can't get on the internet at all, or just for a few minutes before it shuts down. My emails are sporadic, and I just can't deal with it any more. I'd put off buying a new computer because mine's an Apple, and the desktops are REALLY expensive.
    Anyhow, I finally bit the bullet - $2,000. later, I'll get it tomorrow. They'll transfer all the data, and hook everything up for me, so I won't be on line tomorrow probably at all; maybe in the evening, so I guess I'll see you when I see you. Pray everything goes smoothly. Fingers crossed.
    Wishing you success with the new 'puter. What did you get if I may ask?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    So much for working around here.
    My agent just called. Off to see a house I'm interested in.
    .....YOU didn't tell us you were getting a new house!!! Or did you? And I forgot??!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks - wowsers, a new computer and possibly a new house - exciting!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So an update for me with everything going on. I had an appointment today with my welfare employment worker. I explained everything going on with me. She gave me a place to go wed where I can possibly get checked out by a doctor. I would have to make an appointment for another day down the road though. Then she said they will put money in my account for a bus pass and give me a 3 month exemption from looking for work. Once I get checked out then they can give me the application package to apply for odsp.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh and I bought a shower curtain for that shared washroom lol. Just hope some idiot doesn't tear it down again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon Kids.... Well slept off and on, since I was on early this morning, Let is still really sore, but thinking it's not all physio yesterday, but lots to do with the rain today... Well, it's a busy night on the television, and plus have to be up early, have an 8:00 am an appointment for the eyes in the morning.... I've got Chicago Fire (if it's a new one) The Sens are playing tonight, which they need to start winning, and then the Impostors.... So I hope YOU are all having a GREAT day.... The evening before Hump Day, and oh @22hicks ... showing the tummy is almost as sexy as your flashes....
    Cheers Kids...

Thread Information