User Tag List

Page 109 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey RC, hope you have a good night and good appointment.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    As you know, I've been having computer issues on & off for the past few months. Mine is only about 9 years old, but can can no longer be updated; it just can't handle the newer versions. There are times I can't get on the internet at all, or just for a few minutes before it shuts down. My emails are sporadic, and I just can't deal with it any more. I'd put off buying a new computer because mine's an Apple, and the desktops are REALLY expensive.
    Anyhow, I finally bit the bullet - $2,000. later, I'll get it tomorrow. They'll transfer all the data, and hook everything up for me, so I won't be on line tomorrow probably at all; maybe in the evening, so I guess I'll see you when I see you. Pray everything goes smoothly. Fingers crossed.
    Name:  IMG_1227.PNG
Views: 88
Size:  36.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_1228.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  19.4 KB

Good luck with your New Computer 💻 tomorrow !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Yay...another retiree!! hahaha....every day is Saturday around here for us!
    Welcome to the fold, @GoodBoy!!

Well these stupid colds have our DD leaving work today to go home and hide under her blankets...it's 'hit her ears' today so she's done. I'm not faring much better, but no earaches, thank goodness.

It's raining, it's pouring!! Gotta love that rain beating down and killing that white carp!!
    Unfortunately Jenny still hasn't ventured outside to do her business; she got to the door, sniffed the air, turned around, headed for the sofa and is still asleep, poor muffin.

My Gonzaga lost last night, so that was poopy.
    @danger_dan, I'm so sorry it's been so rough for you lately at work...would you consider another move? Since our DD left Waterhouse for Nesbitt Burns, she's felt the weight of the world off her shoulders but now is having trouble coping with what a "normal" day feels like instead of her usual 10-hr workdays!.... Which is a pretty okay problem to have, I'm guessing.....
    I hope things settle down there for you, but if not, Honey, you're young and no one said that company is a life sentence, right? Wishing you all the best, Sweetheart.

Nothing to do today but rest....I hope everyone stays well, stays safe today... @Newfiescreech, poor kitten, I saw what your'e having to endure, on tv this morning...in what part of the province do you reside? It looks like the far eastern coast in the south has been hit hardest; hope that's not you. But good news...+ temps are on their way for you on the weekend!!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Hi Lynn .. I live Central part of Newfoundland.. we were one's got hit hardest .. high winds again today and no work today again .. street I live on not plow yet .. snow drift is so high they can't get through it their hoping tomorrow. So main roads only one lane open now . Hope those warm temps do come .
    Name:  IMG_1225.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  38.0 KB
    This is snow drift across our street .. neighbors climb to top of snow drift.. crazy or what

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Hello. Thanks for the welcome and to others who have also welcomed me.

Not much to tell really.

Retired 2 years ago at the freedom 55 timeframe.

Enjoying life in the GTA.

Became interested in smartcanucks sometime last year when I found it in the tapatalk app and I have not looked back. Lurked for a long time and just recently decided to formally join.
    Name:  IMG_1229.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  17.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_1215.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  22.7 KB

Welcome GoodBoy !! Have wonderful evening and hope your enjoying Smart Canucks .. Take good care yourself 🍻

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning Fam.
    Crazy sh!tshow (pardon my language) of a day yesterday, and it's not over...spillage over into today.
    Phone calls to make to sort things out, paperwork to read through and sign...too much going on.

as usual, back later, perhaps.
    Enjoy the day folks.
    Drive safe if you're heading out there...it's a foggy one out this morning.
    Hi danger dan .. wow !! It's crazy crazy at your work place .. don't stress yourself .. better look for new work place .. goodness gracious!! That's terrible for anyone work like this .. no need this BS !!Take care yourself

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your photo was in the news today! Wow! I am not sure where but I think I saw it on twitter! What a snowfall! Do you have enough snow for a snowman?
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Apr 4th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Afternoon Kids.... Well slept off and on, since I was on early this morning, Let is still really sore, but thinking it's not all physio yesterday, but lots to do with the rain today... Well, it's a busy night on the television, and plus have to be up early, have an 8:00 am an appointment for the eyes in the morning.... I've got Chicago Fire (if it's a new one) The Sens are playing tonight, which they need to start winning, and then the Impostors.... So I hope YOU are all having a GREAT day.... The evening before Hump Day, and oh @22hicks ... showing the tummy is almost as sexy as your flashes....
    Cheers Kids...
    Hi, @Redneck Charger ! Keepin' busy, huh? Not in the way we'd like though, is it? Stay on top of things, and I wish you all the best through your recovery, Hon!
    I have a poopy cold that's kept me in bed with wee Jenny all day. It was pouring all day so she was hiding, too...
    @cabmonk , yes, I sure do hope no jerk messes with your shower curtain!! Nice of you to replace it!

Sooooo... @22hicks ....the house!! Spill, Lady!! Enquiring minds want to know!!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers! Am enjoying myself indeed I like your welcoming committee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  IMG_1229.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  17.1 KB
Views: 95

Welcome GoodBoy !! Have wonderful evening and hope your enjoying Smart Canucks .. Take good care yourself 

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Good Morning Kids.... Well physio finally started up again yesterday, after having 2 weeks off, nearly killed me yesterday, and I thought I only broke my Fabia in 4 spots and my ankle... turns out I also broke my Tabia my Fabia in 3 spots and my ankle... and that is why my knee is driving me NUTS.... Still five wonderful breaks, but now it explains why it hurts like H3ll....Once she showed me my X-rays it reminded me like I said my brain is not too good from a previous accident... Golfing may not happen this year going to try, but I dunno, got up on the tractor on Sunday, but getting off was a completely another challenge... Well, kids, I hope YOU all have a GREAT day...

Ladies.....
    Hi Redneck.. please hang in there .. don't push yourself to hard .. every thing in coarse time will work out for you .. it's not end of world if you don't golf this summer.. main thing recoup and get well sweetie.. look on bright side always another year golf ..
Views: 93
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers! Am enjoying myself indeed I like your welcoming committee!!!
    Name:  IMG_1214.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  33.9 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your photo was in the news today! Wow! I am not sure where but I think I saw it on twitter! What a snowfall! Do you have enough snow for a snowman?

Yepper !! Plus if you like some were willing share with our friends too .. wouldn't want be one have all fun making snowman and leave you out ducky lol ☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy to have you send some snow my way ... I think Canada Slow Poast will accommodate!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Yepper !! Plus if you like some were willing share with our friends too .. wouldn't want be one have all fun making snowman and leave you out ducky lol ☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh and I bought a shower curtain for that shared washroom lol. Just hope some idiot doesn't tear it down again.
    Hi cabmonk .. sure hope they don't tear it down .. people are so crazy at times.. keep fingers cross that it stays up .. have wonderful evening my friend
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I bought the $4.00 one at dollarama vs the $1.50 one they bought lol. Hope it holds up a bit better.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Newfiescreech I hope you get better temps soon. It looks depressing but I hue.as u love the snow you get to stay home and play�� @cabmonk good you buys new shower curtain hope the Lady doesn't PMS again. @Redneck Charger good you are taking things easy @22hicks congrats on getting a new computer and good luck on the house hunting @lynn hope you and Dd gets better soon.I know what you mean about Jenny not wanting to go out when its twinning my Thor is the same but he loves the snow to play in.

Good boy welcome to SC one of the best place to be .
    Everyone have a good night

Thread Information