User Tag List

Page 112 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 29342
Like Tree118505Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Natalka, you better run outside in your bathing suit (note- not your birthday suite) and soak up the sun!!! Wow- 18°!!! That's wonderful!

Well, AccuWeather says the all night rain will stop in 7 minutes so I had better get this doggie outside. I actually DID take her out for a very short "in and out" last night but I am sure she needs her morning constitutional. The wind was wicked last night!

Catch you later!
    Enjoy your "Throw back" Thursday! I may just "throw back" a couple of headache pills and get going!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

€£%/¥₩&× white crap!
    AND it's sticking on the ground! Good thing we did some running around yesterday. Jenny's check-up was great, she didn't need her booster shot ( great bloodtest result) so we just had to get her tick-flea meds for the summer.

Avon, I took another look at my plant and the leaf edgex aren't smooth, so yes....it's now the plant that's survived my neglect and is thriving! Scary, indeed!

Is anyone watching CTV wrt that United Airlines plane that's been sitting for the past 3 hrs with passengers aboard? Now they're taxi-ing to a secure area, being met with 3 different poluce forces, they have to claim their luggage, get searched, then back through Canadian customs, then rebooked on another flight! What an ordeal......a passenger reported live on his cell, then held it up so we could hear all that from the pilot......such a strange, convoluted process....

Anyway! Have a great day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 6th, 2017 at 10:55 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Natalka, you better run outside in your bathing suit (note- not your birthday suite) and soak up the sun!!! Wow- 18°!!! That's wonderful!

Well, AccuWeather says the all night rain will stop in 7 minutes so I had better get this doggie outside. I actually DID take her out for a very short "in and out" last night but I am sure she needs her morning constitutional. The wind was wicked last night!

Catch you later!
    Enjoy your "Throw back" Thursday! I may just "throw back" a couple of headache pills and get going!
    @danger_dan , I'd like to throw back today and return to yesterday's weather!!
    I hope everyone is kind to you today, Sweetheart...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well! At least that white nonsense had the good sense not to stuck around. Back to melting, but what a wind!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah Lynn apparently we had a bit of snow here this morning but I never saw it lol. Anyway late yesterday money was deposited into my bank by welfare to buy a bus pass. I don't really have anywhere I need to go that needs transit but it's the only thing i'm allowed to use the money for. When I send my income reporting in before the end of the month I need to include a receipt that I bought a bus pass. So I bought the bus pass today and took the bus to the mall even though I have no money to spend, I just wanted to get out. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    It looks much like this, Charger, but it's about 2' tall and has 4 stems....
    @Lynn49 that is a Jade plant, Jade Plant is supposed to be lucky for money, I have lots of them, but not a lot of money as of yet anyways. Nice thing I like about the Jade plant, is when a leaf falls off, I pick it up, put it in a smaller planter, and before I know it, it's growing huge. I was told that when they get too big, move them to a bigger pot, last night I was told they will get big, but they don't like to get big, and that all Jad plants will flower. My first gigantic Jade is over 8 years old and has never flowered. He claims it will one day, and told me to leave it in the pot it is in. They need to be watered every 2 to three weeks. I found an interesting link on Jade plants. Good luck with it!

http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-a-Jade-Plant

Also, I put all my Jade plants outside in the summer, they love it and grow beautifully...
    Last edited by Redneck Charger; Thu, Apr 6th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Snow? Pfffttt.... as Lynn would bemuse.

21 degrees right now, broke an 87 year old record.
    Wish the sun were out all day, though.

Just starting supper; husband is picking up some groceries on his way home from work - the 'good' Giant Tiger is way far in the north side of the city (we are in the south), not much out of his way.

Have a nice evening, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now how'd that become a double post?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 6th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @Redneck Charger, that's what I thought it was, but having peeked at it again, the edges of the leaves are serated a little bit, rather than smooth, that's what made me think it wasn't a jade plant. So I guess I'm still kind-of confused, although it sure acts like a jade plant!
    I've done some reading up on them, and there's something 'special' you'd have to do to make them flower, mimicking their own environment...sounded pretty complicated..
    Maybe it's just a jade plant that's special......

@Natalka, you'd better have been outside in that heat-wave you're having!!! OMgoodness, Jenny and I would have been on our swing for sure!! Our snow continues to melt and it's almost off out deck, which is at ground level in the back yard, but the parts where my DH blew the snow still remains a couple feet high, but disappearing pretty quickly.
    Get out there, Girl!!!

Sounds like there's a game on, so I'd better check it out....toodles for now, and thanks again CHARGER!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, no I didn't get outside, but with windows open it was nice to have fresh air in the house.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Snowing here now! Poopy!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Snowing here now! Poopy!
    Ohhhh avoncallingu just hope you don't get what we got here .. its like we got walls of snow everywhere you look .. Take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Are things improving at all there, @Newfiescreech , as far as traffic moving agsin, or is dverything still plugged up? Stay safe, Screech, if and where you may wander.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Are things improving at all there, @Newfiescreech , as far as traffic moving agsin, or is dverything still plugged up? Stay safe, Screech, if and where you may wander.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hug your loved ones lots tonight....

US launches over 50 cruise missiles at Syria in response to sarin attack Tuesday which killed many.

Thread Information