User Tag List

Page 117 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Really enjoyed watching the Toronto Wolfpack win over Doncaster this morning. Great match.

Good day all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

On the move once more, @avoncallingu !! You exhaust me, Girlie!!

It's a "Masters" day on tv all day today, so a quiet one for sure. We watched the ceremonies in France this morning, very moving readings interspresed with the usual speaches one would expect.

Like Avon posted, I hope everyone does some relaxing today, particularly those of you who still work during the week; save time to just be quiet. Enjoy your day!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Once again.......double post.
    Seems I'm continuing to have trouble posting on here...the little thingy just keeps spinning around and the only way I can post is to hit the refresh button, then it posts double.
    Which this will probably do, also.
    Very frustrating.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Apr 9th, 2017 at 01:09 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yikes, I see others have experienced http issues, and have gotten various warnings about logging in. My issues saw me go AWOL for about 2 weeks because I was convinced the site was compromised, but then after I switched to Google Chrome to login, things were fine. No warnings at all.
    Once things were fixed I can login just fine with Firefox again.

Wow about last night eh?? OMG the Leafs have given us such raw entertainment!! Kapanan gets his first NHL goal.... Matthews beating Crosby's rookie scoring record...scary moment when Anderson gets hit in the head ( again! ) and left the game! But after 3 periods what a sweet ( and NEEDED ) win it was.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yikes, I see others have experienced http issues, and have gotten various warnings about logging in. My issues saw me go AWOL for about 2 weeks because I was convinced the site was compromised, but then after I switched to Google Chrome to login, things were fine. No warnings at all.

Wow about last night eh?? OMG the Leafs have given us such raw entertainment!! Kapanan gets his first NHL goal.... Matthews beating Crosby's rookie scoring record...scary moment when Anderson gets hit in the head ( again! ) and left the game! But after 3 periods what a sweet ( and NEEDED ) win it was.
    Thought of you immediately, @walkonby , when I saw the news this morning...good for them! If I understand it now, whether or not they win or lose the next game determines who they play in the play-offs?
    Good for them!

(scared to post this since it'll probably be double. I hate Chrome and much prefer my Opera, but I may have to try it on here next time to see if it works better. Such a nuisance, though!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Thought of you immediately, @walkonby , when I saw the news this morning...good for them! If I understand it now, whether or not they win or lose the next game determines who they play in the play-offs?
    Good for them!

(scared to post this since it'll probably be double. I hate Chrome and much prefer my Opera, but I may have to try it on here next time to see if it works better. Such a nuisance, though!)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm using Pale Moon, which is FireFox, and it's double posting, too. And other creepy stuff....

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Using Chrome when on laptop, personally. Have not had the double post issue - yet

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't get the double post often - but EVERY time I post, it asks whether I want to leave or stay.

I leave, and the post is just fine.

Had lots of trouble editing posts in the news section this morning, absolutely nuts. Things would totally disappear, some would double post, etc.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I use Chrome, everything is fine.
    Two giant bamboo poles we picked up years ago- no use for any more-gone! (Garbage at a friend's house

Giant fake palm trees wrapped in Christmas lights-bought as a joke -Sat on the porch all winter - gone!- three trips down to our "big garbage" bin.

Baskets of pansies to adorn our outside balconies- bought!

All shows I missed today - recorded!

Feeling good for at least 2 days now. Yippee!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I use Chrome, everything is fine.
    Two giant bamboo poles we picked up years ago- no use for any more-gone! (Garbage at a friend's house

Giant fake palm trees wrapped in Christmas lights-bought as a joke -Sat on the porch all winter - gone!- three trips down to our "big garbage" bin.

Baskets of pansies to adorn our outside balconies- bought!

All shows I missed today - recorded!

Feeling good for at least 2 days now. Yippee!
    Hi avoncallingu.. glad your feeling good sweetie.. hope and pray that your feeling well everyday .. take care yourself and have wonderful evening

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I'm using Pale Moon, which is FireFox, and it's double posting, too. And other creepy stuff....
    I know feeling Natalka.. every time I tried send message yesterday.. I start typing message it would wipe out my message completely.. never seen this happen before and tonight it's back to almost normal again .. not having so many problems tonight.. hope it gets better for you too soon .. Take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, so very glad you are feeling better!

Enjoy the day, all!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Fam.
    Another Monday...another week begins...

Have a great week everyone.
    Enjoy the early summer like weather today...especially in the GTA.

Have a wonderful day Folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! Woke up with indigestion, like I had swallowed a golf ball. Chewed 2 Alka Seltzer chewables and followed my mom's old advise- drink hot water. Feeling better so going to catch a few more zzzs.
    Have a great morning! Happy Monday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information