User Tag List

Page 118 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone and i hope you have a really good day!Name:  5d7ed4bcdeacea14dccd246c05c37f3c.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  35.0 KB

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hi folks! Woke up with indigestion, like I had swallowed a golf ball. Chewed 2 Alka Seltzer chewables and followed my mom's old advise- drink hot water. Feeling better so going to catch a few more zzzs.
    Have a great morning! Happy Monday!
    Feel better!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Name:  FB_IMG_1491847989079.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  40.2 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Major thunder and lightning entertainment around today interspersed with beautiful sunshine and warm!
    Sometimes I just say, "What gets on your nerves EVERY DAY?" Today, I decided the answer was....my sock drawer! (Actually I have 2 -well 3 if you count the summer socks and 4 if you count the pantyhose) see what I mean?

So for quite a while I sorted socks and tried to appear calm to Sadie who for the first time didn't seem to like the thunder. Then realized that I was late for my physio appointment. So sweet Sadie settled in amongst all the neatly folded socks on the bed and had a little snooze. She didn't cart them all over the bedroom as I thought she might.

Well, nighty night folks!

Sleep tight.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Ladies, Gents, Kids... Tried so hard to get here yesterday, but my leg would have NOTHING to do with it... Well water has pretty much stopped, going to have to pull up all the basement flooring and dry that out, and since it's all apart, I know where the water is getting in, so going to have to seal, and then going to properly re-insulate and then put the red cedar back on the walls. Once I get the floor up, I'll be able to take my time. Truck still needs a few repair, mechanic buddy is coming again this morning... Yesterday was a gem, man oh man that was just beautiful, only wish I wasn't feeling so ill from my leg so I could have enjoyed it better. Well, kids, I hope everyone is feeling ok.. and doing better, and know you guys are always in my prayers.... God Bless my Friends....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    ...to much on my mind.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope you have a really nice day!Name:  342adb6a1f70d32329c65e82a87315d8.gif
Views: 111
Size:  40.4 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

Well, there's something very wrong with this site lately, so I'm absolutely frustrated....I'm double-posting, having to hit the refresh key to re-post an edit, then of course another double-post, I have this warning at the top of my pages:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 89
    ...which is of course, gibberish to me, and Chrome won't even OPEN SC at all!
    I'm using Opera at the moment.

So....I'll be awol for a while until something is corrected. It's simply a mess for me right now.

Toodles, everyone...have a wonderful day!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yep, Lynn - I get all three of those as well. SO have many others; don't know why SC isn't fixing this already - it's been days.... and frustrating so many of us.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!
    Well, there's something very wrong with this site lately, so I'm absolutely frustrated....I'm double-posting, having to hit the refresh key to re-post an edit, then of course another double-post, I have this warning at the top of my pages:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 89
    ...which is of course, gibberish to me, and Chrome won't even OPEN SC at all!
    I'm using Opera at the moment.

So....I'll be awol for a while until something is corrected. It's simply a mess for me right now.

Toodles, everyone...have a wonderful day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Yep, Lynn - I get all three of those as well. SO have many others; don't know why SC isn't fixing this already - it's been days.... and frustrating so many of us.
    I see that note pop up on my browser as well...no problems with the site loading up though...works as per usual. I'm using Firefox.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Apr 11th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am finding issues only with laptop.

iPhone and tapatalk appear (so far) to be fine. So for now will stick with iPhones.

Unfortunately it means reps cannot be given unless I am on laptop I think.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thank you for letting me know, Nat.....too frustrating to be on here for now except to post the odd double-post which this probably will be, also. I don't understand why these issues aren't being addressed, either.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

See Lynn it wasn't a double post so lol. Just bugging ya, I understand your frustration but haven't had those issues on my end.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day so far. Today I took a quick bus ride just to get out a bit.

Bus driver: Besides 38 does anyone need any other bus.

Passenger: 38

Driver: Yeah, I just said 38. lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone hope you are all doing OK. @Redneck Charger I am sorry about all the troubles you are having lately hope things get better. I am also frustrated with the sight so I am not posting as much it seems as though its taking for ever . I had company this weekend it was great now its time to get the house in order. Have a great night everyone

Thread Information