User Tag List

Page 121 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a really good day!Name:  158194-Thursday-Already.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  47.9 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The Leafs first game tonight!!! Be still my heart!!
    Good morning everyone. I just took ribs from the pressure cooker and they are now covered in BBQ sauce finishing off in the oven. This is the first time I ever seared the individual pieces of ribs in a cast iron pan prior to going into the pressure cooker to give them nice cooked marks. These won't last long, I grabbed 2 slabs that were marked down the other day and it always looks like so much, then they shrink down after cooking.

I should have clicked on the Food section to post this....ha ha ....hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Easter weekend!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good morning everyone. I just took ribs from the pressure cooker and they are now covered in BBQ sauce finishing off in the oven. This is the first time I ever seared the individual pieces of ribs in a cast iron pan prior to going into the pressure cooker to give them nice cooked marks. These won't last long, I grabbed 2 slabs that were marked down the other day and it always looks like so much, then they shrink down after cooking.

I should have clicked on the Food section to post this....ha ha ....hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Easter weekend!!
    Hey, @walkonby ...love you posting that 'recipe' here. I've never had success doing ribs at home, and have heard that the pressure cooker works well but I'm afraid of mine. Also heard that a crock-pot does a nice job but it'd have to be one whale of a pot to do what I'd like to have! Oh, wait! I have a huge one at DD's that we used to do our turkeys in when oven space was always at a premium....now THAT might do it!!!

Have a great day, Sweets!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey, @walkonby ...love you posting that 'recipe' here. I've never had success doing ribs at home, and have heard that the pressure cooker works well but I'm afraid of mine. Also heard that a crock-pot does a nice job but it'd have to be one whale of a pot to do what I'd like to have! Oh, wait! I have a huge one at DD's that we used to do our turkeys in when oven space was always at a premium....now THAT might do it!!!

Have a great day, Sweets!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I see the double-post problem persists......
    Making my lemon tarts now, as well as candied lemon peel to top 'em off today...may or may not do the meringue on a tart. DH is trying to find yellow peeps to put on each one but jeepers they're always the first to go..should have done that sooner.
    Gifts are wrapped for Easter from DD and her DH to their little guy, from us to their little guy, from them to their little neice coming up from Georgetown for Easter, and from us to their little niece coming up for Easter.
    Our DD and DH and us don't do much in the way of chocolate and sugary stuff, haven't for years; Haloween is quite enough!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yum, lemon tarts! I just took black bottom cupcakes out of the oven - usually I make a cheesecake for husband's birthday, but I figured this is close enough... they are good!
    Two more Paskas baked, hope they taste better than yesterday's!

Made bucket pickles last evening.
    This aft will have to blanch cabbage for holubtsi. Thought I had some in freezer, but not enough.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @danger_dan, we were Chivas devotees until my brother from down south introduced us to Famous Grouse. It's pretty popular and often out of stock but it's sure worth finding. I can't drink single malt, it's just too strong for me, but whwn my DH and SIL decide they want one, they always buy Glenmorangey (sp?). Might give both a try next time....you may find a new vice or two...

Good morning, everyone!
    I will definitely look into those!
    My Friends and Family tell me I Drink "Old Man" drinks....scotch whiskey or bourbons straight up neat...black russians, manhattan, or an old fashioned...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've got my Leafs Gear on at work today...Maple Leafs Winter Classic Sweater, Maple Leafs toque (it's a tad warm inside...but it works great at the arena!), Maple Leafs T-shirt under the sweater, Maple Leaf Socks, and of course the Maple Leafs Boxers! I thought about the Maple Leafs Jammie Pants too...but I don't think that's appropriate for a work environment!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Dan, have you considered any kind of counseling for this obsession ofyours?😉

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I will definitely look into those!
    My Friends and Family tell me I Drink "Old Man" drinks....scotch whiskey or bourbons straight up neat...black russians, manhattan, or an old fashioned...
    Those all sound good to me, @danger_dan !! Just don't get into the Drambuie......omg....I once had a tich to many Rusty Nails in my wayward youth and "nevermore"! I can't even stand the smell of the stuff!! Ever had one or more?
    And yes, absolutely try those scotch I think you'll never have anything else other than a Famous Grouse from then on....at least it's not an "old man's" scotch..hahaha!! Our DD loves Cosmos, which is also...well, let's just say "retro"! That's it!
    You're not drinking old man drinks, you're drinking RETRO drinks! VERY in, doncha know!

So.....I may be just taking a shot in the dark here, but you're a Leaf's fan??

Love your man-cave!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Of COURSE we're posting at the same time, @avoncallingu !!
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family, my Friend, stay safe driving out there!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    One martini, two martini, three martini, floor!! I was fine in the olden days with 5 or so.....but now only one "dirty" martini and I'm done. I'll stick to my scotch and wine.... What's your poison of choice??
    Ohhh Lynn I don't have one drink that I keep drinking.. it's all according to mood I'm in .. love Bloody Caesars, Bacardi breezers, Mud Shakes and like sour puss in vodka.. I have no favourite drink their almost all good lol 🍸🍷🍾🍻

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Friends.. just wondering if anyone heard anything from 22hicks.. missing her here all this week.. just hope and pray everything is good with her .. Thanks 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thread Information