User Tag List

Page 123 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

On a break - Babkas turned out beautifully!

Wish I had this talent -

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ROFLMAO!!! @Redneck Charger , THAT is hilarious!!!

Outside today on a +14, sun-shiny, birds chirping, saw MY first robin day!! DH was raking then fertilizing the lawns, I was supervising, making coffee and doing a little raking too for a while, but I get pooped out so easily lately.
    @avoncallingu , DH's morning popping-awake time lately is 7:01am...can't imagine anything going on in the entire universe at that horrible hour of the day!

Hope everyone is having a glorious spring day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    I have pooped out for a while. Pricked and boiled 28 eggs. Only lost 4 to cracking. Sent off 3 e-cards.
    Took Sadie for 2 walks. She must have eaten something suruptitiously (sp?) as she threw up on the rug when we got home. I think they have been fertilizing grass around here.

Have done laundry and stripped the bed. Locked us out of the building by having a last minute decision about which coat to wear. My foot has been very painful. I used to have an ankle brace but it didn't survive the last purge. It was an antique lace-up one but I would give my eye-teeth for it now.

Funny expressions we have! My cleaning helper who speaks Russian says that the Russian name for pansies is "Anja's eyes."

Going to see if I can catch some sleep. Did anyone see last night's Grey's Anatomy? If I were Meredith, I would stay away from planes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1321.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  209.4 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, I watched Grey's - I felt so badly for her with the flashbacks and memories of that prior horrid crash...

Well, day is over, finally!
    I just finished grating beets and making hrin - it's like a beet relish with horseradish. I put a little too much of the latter in, so it's pretty wicked - my husband didn't mind at all when he tasted it, he even could handle it more powerful. Still, it will be yummy with ham and sausage.
    Husband just finished making 'egg cheese' - and it's hanging to drip out the liquid.

My back is pretty sore, as is one or either of my legs, lol - they alternate.
    Lots to do still tomorrow!
    Most of the foods have to be done by tomorrow - a day early - because the blessing of the Easter baskets is done late afternoon. I'll bake the ham in the morning, as well as doing the eggs.

Going to read a bit, hoping I get a few hours' sleep tonight.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

many of you sound so busy for Easter, hope all your meals turn out great! ( and the egg decorating )
    We are not having an official sit down Easter dinner this year, no company coming so we'll probably be grazing (eating) whatever is around and watching sports.
    Happy Easter everyone!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Well, I'm really hurting this morning, so I'm scaling down to doing the minimum of what I have to get done today. I was going to make extra batches of breads, but I won't do that now - I can always make more over the next few days - we have plenty for now.

Hope everyone has a great Caturday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Caturday everyone, I hope you all are enjoying this Easter long weekend!Name:  235c59b073b21974b440095116aa02c6.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  33.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids.... What a beautiful day yesterday, sat outside most of the afternoon soaking up some sun rays... A very good Buddy and his wife stopped in yesterday... had a very good chat with them... Didn't get a lot of sleep last night... knee is just aching... Saw a good joke about that.... Have to see if I can find it again...

Well, Kids... I hope YOU all have the most wonderfulest day ever... Hope the weather hangs out good for you.... suppose to rain here later... Hope not...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post

Good Morning Kids.... What a beautiful day yesterday, sat outside most of the afternoon soaking up some sun rays... A very good Buddy and his wife stopped in yesterday... had a very good chat with them... Didn't get a lot of sleep last night... knee is just aching... Saw a good joke about that.... Have to see if I can find it again...

Well, Kids... I hope YOU all have the most wonderfulest day ever... Hope the weather hangs out good for you.... suppose to rain here later... Hope not...
    Yep. The good ol' days...wonder if "the kids" here take two good knees for granted....

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw this in today's paper

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, everyone - all you busy bees!

Ham is in the oven - just getting set to do the first glazing. Need to dye a few eggs for the Easter basket.

In a few hours comes the fun, of getting together all the foods/components for the basket blessing - cutting things up, putting things in dishes/glasses so everything fits in the basket. Sometimes it's not an easy task, especially with the breads - and there has to be a place on one side of the basket where a bread is so you can stick a candle in, away from the handle.

Well, break is over.
    Smell ya later!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I remember it well. We had our basket blessing Sunday mornings at a sunrise service at the church. Was always a feast for breakfast afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hey, everyone - all you busy bees!

Ham is in the oven - just getting set to do the first glazing. Need to dye a few eggs for the Easter basket.

In a few hours comes the fun, of getting together all the foods/components for the basket blessing - cutting things up, putting things in dishes/glasses so everything fits in the basket. Sometimes it's not an easy task, especially with the breads - and there has to be a place on one side of the basket where a bread is so you can stick a candle in, away from the handle.

Well, break is over.
    Smell ya later!

Thread Information