User Tag List

Page 130 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning Fam! @Lynn49 , looks like SC fixed up that error message we were getting at the top of the pages...I noticed it this morning when I flipped open my SC tab in the browser and it asked me to login again!

Friday's here, enjoy the weekend everyone!
    well when one thing gets fixed seems another one pops up......I am getting get this message when I try to open ANY of the private messages in my box

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to vBPWM_Engine::preparePost() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_hooks.php on line 143 and defined in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_class.php on line 92

TGIF everyone!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please see my reply to you in the other thread on a sort of workaround to this issue ... not great but it is a workaround ...

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well when one thing gets fixed seems another one pops up......I am getting get this message when I try to open ANY of the private messages in my box

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to vBPWM_Engine::preparePost() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_hooks.php on line 143 and defined in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_class.php on line 92

TGIF everyone!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

good morning all I am having hard time signing in to SC also as @walkonby said I cant open my private messages will have a few Sc upset at me because I have trades to mail out and cant get to the address Have a great day everyone

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you try the workaround to at least be able to see PM text that I posted on a couple of other threads? It seems to work for me anyway, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    good morning all I am having hard time signing in to SC also as @walkonby said I cant open my private messages will have a few Sc upset at me because I have trades to mail out and cant get to the address Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Well, proud Mom here....the well that our DD and her DH purchased and had drilled in Mai Sanga, Ethiopia, GPS 14.28255, 384291 is now fully operational!! She was sent photos of the people using it and genuinely feels blessed to have been able to provide for them.

From CharityWater.org:

Thanks to (her name), this community now has access to clean and safe drinking water. Additionally, our local partners trained community health workers and local leaders to disseminate positive hygiene and household sanitation messages to their respective community members. Each family using the new water project contributed to their project’s construction – a small fee, but one that helps instill a sense of personal ownership for the project. Each family will continue to pay a small amount to use the water. The community will save this money for any necessary maintenance and repairs. Fees weren’t the only contribution the community made. Community members helped build structures to protect each water point after they were built. The people here, especially women and girls, used to walk up to two hours to collect water for their families. The water wasn’t safe to drink and often made people sick. Thanks to your help, the community walks significantly less every day to collect water. Most importantly, the water they bring home each day is safe enough to drink.

ANYWAY!!
    Off to Sears for their Keds/Grasshopper shoe sale...I love shlepping around in them this time of year and at camp, so off we go on this really miserable looking, dreary, drizzly day. At least the birds are singing, so happy times!!
    @walkonby, i sure hope the solution that GoodBoy shared with you helps...so many gitches on here lately.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Apr 21st, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1244.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  20.0 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Did you try the workaround to at least be able to see PM text that I posted on a couple of other threads? It seems to work for me anyway, YMMV.
    Thanks @GoodBoy I could not even log in and when I did if I tried to read a thread it log me out so eventually I give up , working good nowvfor me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Miss Vickie's recalls jalapeno-flavoured chips due to posible salmonella

http://www.680news.com/2017/04/21/mi...le-salmonella/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  IMG_1244.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  20.0 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Miss Vickie's recalls jalapeno-flavoured chips due to posible salmonella

http://www.680news.com/2017/04/21/mi...le-salmonella/
    Thx - I messaged my son right away, turns out he was literally munching on Miss Vickie's sour cream ones... he doesn't do the jalapeno.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1369.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  85.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just got in...CAN it get any better than playing music, SIL playing his guitar, and waltzing with my Daughter to "Lady In Red"....??? I was wearing my hooded Green Bay Packers sweatshirt and it was so fun when she gave me a look...lol...HARDLY a 'lady in red'...hahaha!!! I'm so blessed....

Have a blessed evening, everyone...I'll probably be sleeping in tomorrow....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Have a great day, all!

Thread Information