User Tag List

Page 140 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and happy Saturday everyone!Name:  12855333b8fd5bff30d1f26321e2d523.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  28.9 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

ITA, @22hicks ! New IT staff/company needed here for certain! It's ridiculous that a well-established site such as this is so glitchy and unreliable!

So...I still can't open my "Likes", but thank you, everyone....i also still cannot "Like" anyone, so I 'm not ignoring you all, I just can't Like you....haha...so stupid.
    @avoncallingu , I'm using Opera, always have, so the problem is theirs, not mine. Wishing you all the vest with your condo sale...hoping for a bidding war!! Ě hope your foot isn't in pain today...just snuggle on the sifa with Sadie, ok?
    @danger_dan .....your last post was a titch ominous....are you okay, Sweetheart?
    @Redneck Charger , please follow your doctor's orders and rest that leg, keep it elevated as much as possible..as long as your basement is drying out, everything else can wait, or at least you can pace yourself. Your health is your priority....i hope you can rest more, work less. God bless.

WIshing everyone a lovely, relaxing, rejuvenating weekend!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dp
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Apr 29th, 2017 at 09:18 AM.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay, @avoncallingu...I'm here using Chrome and same problem: when I try to give a "Like", this message pops up:

forum.smartcanucks.ca saysAn error occured.

Under that is a block to check off:Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues.I have no idea what in hell that means, so of course I don't check it off...does anyone know whether I should click on that or what it means??And now my 57 "Likes" in the Notifications tab at the top have disappeared!! Not that I could open it or anything...

Honestly, this is all getting to be just too frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I hear ya Lynn but it could be worse trust me. I always go to this wrestling site that has been around for years. Every time they update their forums they always have to start from scratch and lose everything that had been previously posted and did that once a year on average. You would lose all your posts,etc and would have to re sign up for the forum every time they did this. After every update they would lose hundreds of forum members.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep, Cabbie....I can totally understand that! Although....I finally got thru to the "Likes" I rec'd just now, so something is back to semi-normal...

I'm painting our night tables with Rustoleum's chalky paint...they're going from dark walnut to white, so it's going to take a couple of coats but with not haivng to do much prep-work except cleanring them off (I used a weak vinegar solution), it's easy-peasy! Not sure if I want to paint the handles and distress them a little or go for new glass/crystally knobs.
    Nevemind...the sparkly ones just won me over.

DD just called, apparently Costco, Old Navy, and likely all the other big box type stores "up the hill" (Avon you know where I mean..) have all lost their power...a guy at Old Navy took her and our Grandson around with a flashlight, then had to write everything down manually...about 30 items! She said that had she known they didn't have reserve power for their machines, she'd have shopped another day, but they also manually processed her charge card, so that errand got done. Costco shut down all their cold/frozen foods sections, but their registers were working...We lost power for a few seconds only, then it was back on.

Some fun here on a Saturday when everyone comes in from out of town to shop at Costco/HomeSense/Marshalls, etc!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hiya -- you may still be able to see the Likes you have received by clicking on My Profile at the top of the page and then when there on the left side of the page you will see a entry to click on called Likes Received. That will at least (maybe) give you a chance to see them.

Hope so anyway!

GB

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Okay, @avoncallingu...I'm here using Chrome and same problem: when I try to give a "Like", this message pops up:

forum.smartcanucks.ca saysAn error occured.

Under that is a block to check off:Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues.I have no idea what in hell that means, so of course I don't check it off...does anyone know whether I should click on that or what it means??And now my 57 "Likes" in the Notifications tab at the top have disappeared!! Not that I could open it or anything...

Honestly, this is all getting to be just too frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I heard last night that Sudbury had had massive outages. Hoped you were safe and ha d romantic candles, Lynn.

Well, one couple from TO has gone through. Another showing to a different person at 6 and 2 tomorrow afternoon. I'm afraid to blow my nose, because I'll have to be careful where I dispose of the tissue. I'm beginning to find out what life with OCD feels like.

The handouts that the realtor prepared are spectacular - featuring every picture that is in the listing. Lots of views out towards the forested area across the street and the treed area of our bedroom balcony.

Fingers crossed.

Catch you later!

Dededi, your pictures always make me smile!

Cabbie- that chair and ottoman really are beautiful.

RNC- I haven't read your latest. It gives me chills just reading hicks' summary. Prayers said to bring you comfort.

Got to run- I do have to at least THINK about income taxes.

Bye for now!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope all had a wonderful Saturday and wishing you all a great Sunday!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu ....we're fine, no power failures here but for about 2 seconds...the problem is all "up the hill"..
    @GoodBoy , thank you, but it seems I can 'get' to my Likes now (except for the 54 that disappeared into space), but I still can't 'Like" anyone.....and I DO LIKE ALL YOU GUYS!!!

Just got home from a bbq steak dinner at the kids' house and a few games of euchre...a lovely evening.

Good night, and sweet dreams, everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .Hope the weekend is going great for everyone. Its cold today and raining. @lynn I can imagine your frustration with the site I am also experiencing issues. @avoncallingu hope you were feeling better and the showing of your home is going in your favour @Redneck Charger hope you are doing better and resting that leg.Have a great Sunday everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Compliments of Susie Dent (UK)

Spitpoison (19th century): someone so irritable that it's dangerous to approach until they've had at least three cups of tea.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Soggy day today. Stay warm and cozy all!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thread Information