User Tag List

Page 174 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No kidding! What a crash! Also am glad he walked away from it -- although how I do not know!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    No kidding! What a crash! Also am glad he walked away from it -- although how I do not know!!!
    @GoodBoy , the way they engineer those seats or whatever they're called that they're so securely strapped into must save a lot of lives...he barely looked like he was bounced around at all!! The only reason we can post it, is because he survived so beautifully...otherwise, I never could....Had an Angel on his shoulder, that's for sure!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've watched that crash a few times; it's unbelievable that he was able to walk away from it.
    If I didn't know the outcome, I'd have bet money he wouldn't have survived.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good night, folks! Sadie and I are Chatham listening to the thunder roar! We arrived in the middle of the last passing storm.
    Everything is set for tomorrow's ceremony for my husband. I dropped by the cemetery on the way into town and the stone has been erected. I am happy about that.
    This weather can do what it likes tonight but I am sincerely hoping it has cleared up by noon tomorrow.
    I am lying here just trying not to think.
    Tomorrow will be a hard one. But lots of friends and family near and far sending and bringing their love and support.

He would have been 68 tomorrow. On the way in to town, I went to the provincial park where we met and picked up some soil to add to the mix that will surround him.

I really have to try to get some sleep. Got to drive Sadie out to the dog-sitter' s tomorrow morning for the day. She has been so good but the thunder and hotel surroundings are unsettling her a bit. ( Come to think of it, me too.)

Good night folks!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good night, folks! Sadie and I are Chatham listening to the thunder roar! We arrived in the middle of the last passing storm.
    Everything is set for tomorrow's ceremony for my husband. I dropped by the cemetery on the way into town and the stone has been erected. I am happy about that.
    This weather can do what it likes tonight but I am sincerely hoping it has cleared up by noon tomorrow.
    Tomorrow will be a hard one. But lots of friends and family near and far sending and bringing their love and support.

He would have been 68 tomorrow. On the way in to town, I went to the provincial park where we met and picked up some soil to add to the mix that will surround him.

I really have to try to get some sleep. Got to drive Sadie out to the dog-sitter' s tomorrow morning for the day. She has been so good but the thunder and hotel surroundings are unsettling her a bit. ( Come to think of it, me too.)

Good night folks!
    @avoncallingu , I will hold you close in thoughts and prayers tomorrow....Love you.....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, wishing you peace today

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu ....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Good night folks!
    @avoncallingu , Hope you were able to get some sleep last night. You better believe you'll be in our thoughts today, no doubt about it.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

G'day! Make sure you get all the housework done and get your hair and makeup ready before you start sewing today!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @Lynn49 , and @Natalka (if you're floatin' around here somewhere), and everyone else.
    Drizzly rain out right now...supposed to be rainy all week here...aren't the showers meant to come in April and the flowers by now!? April you slacker...leaving May to do your work!

Have a wonderful day Fam.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @avoncallingu wishing u peace. today i will be praying that you don't be too hard on yourself and that u can get through this day . Hope everyone have a great Monday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morrow all! Hope you have a pleasant day and week!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@danger_dan , if you believe the Farmer's Almanac, this will be our summer...

Sooo...how did the new house look this weekend? When is your moving date?
    Have a great day!

Thread Information