User Tag List

Page 193 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Solid exercise tips!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Solid exercise tips!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    Name:  IMG_1381.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  22.6 KBName:  IMG_1381.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  22.6 KB

Good one GoodBoy!! Kind figure it had be empty potato bags at 60 yrs old haha🍻🍻

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

HEY. @Newfiescreech !!!

I'm over 60 and I can absolutely attest to the fact that I can lift a potato bag in each hand WITH a potato in each of them!
    Hmph. Empty. Indeed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I don't know where to put this scam alert!!

I rec'd an email just now supposedly from Canada Post, which immediately looked suspicious, no logo, no personal salutation and for heaven's sake, I've never seen an email from CP closing with "Best Regards"!!

Anyway...just reporting this, I phoned CP and they said there are "many" of those going around lately. Have they notified the news to prevent someone from getting scammed, I asked? Nooooo...she said, "people usually phone us"...REALLY??!! What about the people who actually OPEN those!! I bet they don't phone!!! Gah!!

So..here it is and PLEASE DON'T open that link!!:

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to have to inform you that we were unable to deliver your postal package since nobody was present at the shipping address .

This message is an automatically sent , please do not reply.

To arrange a redelivery, please go to the nearest office of Canada Post and give to the postal service worker a printed copy of the shipping invoice we've included in the email .

If you do not contact your post office within 72 hours, the postal package will be automatically sent back and the addresse will be charged with additional costs at the next delivery .

To find the details on your item, please visit this link: www.canadapost.ca/cptools/apps/tracks/personal/printInvoiceNumber?execution=e2s1
    Best regards,

2017 Canada Post Corporation

Hi Lynn .. lots of scams going on lately. . I keep getting one from Revenue Canada saying they owe me money .. just verify my bank account information and they will deposit money 💰.. then yesterday I gets another saying I owe them alot money .. no amount ONLY alot money and FBI is coming to take everything I own ..WOW.. people out there got nothing better do with their time anymore .. then send emails on this Garbage

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    oh wow this is early.

DH closed the bedroom door before he went golfing as usual, but this time Jenny absolutely needed me up and out of bed, so here I am. Bleary-eyed and absolutely not bushy-tailed.
    @avoncallingu, all the best as you shift things around, making those tough decisions...I'll be thinking of you, my Friend.

I just came on here to find out what day it is...hahaha....the joys of retirement! I just called our GS to wish him a happy 9th birthday..what a happy little guy to chat with!! He LOVES the look of the cupcakes, and I remembered to leave one without frosting for a girl in his class who apparently doesn't like the stuff...he thought it was okay that I still put sprinkles on it.
    I just hope it doesn't give away the secret that they're packed with Skittles and pop rocks!

Coffee time!!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Happy birthday to your darling Grandson Lynn . Ohhh wouldn't you love to be 9 again . . I sure would lol
    Name:  IMG_1200.JPG
Views: 109
Size:  36.9 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone. Its another hot day @Newfiescreech hope you get some better weather soon @Natalka thanks for the up caste on Milan sounds like he's healing well. @avoncallingu packing for. A move can be very time consuming and frustrating great ubare having help. Have a great day all
    Thanks flemeth.. I hope so too .. it's terrible weather were having here .. high winds and raining ☔️ It was 3 here today cold enough put winter coat on .. seriously I douth its ever going warm up
    .. ice is back in bay ..not looking very promising for us here .. enjoy warm weather

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello folks!
    First I have to say that my new orthotics have made a WORLD of a difference and I am SO grateful!
    I have signed up with MaxSold.com and have been running around like a chicken trying to separate the "to-be-sold" things into themed piles so they can be catalogued. Trying to decide what colour scheme I want in my bathroom. It doesn't have a window - so no natural light. How many towels does a woman actually NEED? I have them in colour-coded piles waiting for me to make my decision.

I have asked for and will receive help from some friends in doing the sorting and moving of things around.over the next few days as that is all that I have.
    Got the car tires rotated, filters changes, brakes tuned up and a partridge in a pear tree- all for the measly fee of almost $700 today. Choke!

I am SO glad that you are heading south for your birthday, @Lynn49! Fun to be had!
    Newfiescreech- I have no words! I would certainly be "Leavin' on a Jet Plane!"if I were living there- northern lights or no northern lights!

Maybe if we all smile in your direction at once that would send some warmth your way.

Nat- happy you are getting some nicer weather.

It's my brother and sister-in-law's 20th anniversary tomorrow ( well, actually today) and also their younger son's birthday.
    I had forgotten about the "20th" part so I have arranged to have some flowers sent to her school in blue and white which were the colours of the wedding party.
    I have set the alarm so I can sing "Happy Birthday" and "Happy Anniversary" to them before they all head off to school.

Haven't heard from Redneck Charger in a while, or cannons-anyone know of their situations?

Walk-on-by does drop in between games now and then. I couldn't believe when I saw that the CFL was about to start!

Hicks-be careful and Don't get worn down organizing for this garage sale!

Lynn- I bet those cupcakes will be a real hit tomorrow!

Got to get some sleep! Good night! Sadie is snoring away on her new room-mate - the cat's blanket. Hope she gets used to the smell!

Hi avon .. I read your message and it makes me so tired . . Do you stop minute catch your breath sweetie.. wow !! Your just like engerizer bunny 🐰 that keeps going and going .. slow down my friend and Take it easy.. wow !! Your days are like mine go and go and then I stop dead in my tracks when I get flu always happens.. yeah !! Weather is terrible here .. I'm trying schedule some holidays .. but been sick over two weeks tomorrow .. last couple days im trying play catch up at work .. haven't had time check anything out .. want come to Ontario for 4 or 5 days then go across border and do some site seeing and yes shopping too .. so yes we women got have every colour towel there's out there .. I'm same way .. really I'm terrible for things like that .. plus I like buy and then pack away in Rubbermaid containers and forget all about ... worst thing I have basement in my house and I store things there and forget all about it .. soon be time for me go threw things and Sale it too .. will take good care yourself and have (blow ) Newfie language .. take break don't kill your self trying do to much .. 🍷😊🍷

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wondering ... anyone hear how Redneck Charger was doing .. haven't been around since almost last April.. keeps me thinking and wondering.. Hope and pray everything is good with him 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good Morn!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its a nice cool day today .have a great day all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yup, it's Thursday and I have been up since 5 a.m. Not much on the docket today except hitting a few stores for a few food items. Exciting times!! Enjoy your day all!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Hope everyone is doing well. I know we all have a a thing or two that bugging or ailing us...
    ...just remember it could always be worse, you could have everything this guy does! (and more!?)

Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 07:19 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  eb6ec478cb9e63134e96fbe5e1c02e99.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  29.3 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Morning all...looks like rain today. Lots to do today including vacuuming which I dislike.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Two 8" two-tone square chocolate cakes out of the oven, now 2 different shades of green in the oven...Hubby cut the paper templates I need to cut 2", 4" and 6" centred squares out of each of them, so when those green ones come out, we'll (okay...he'll) level them to the lowest cake so that I can cut them up! Then put them all together again using the 4 colours in each of the 4 layers, then stack them so that they form blocks inside the cake.....omgoodness...wish me luck!!
    @Newfiescreech , I hope it's warmed up for you today....did summer arrive, yet? I haven't had time to check into the weather channel this morning. Thank you for the b'day wishes for our Grandson, Hon!

Also thanks to @avoncallingu , @walkonby , @22hicks , and @Natalka for the b'day wishes, also... apparently the cupcakes were THE hit of the season at school...!! Let's see how this Minecraft cake goes....
    @dededi ...oh, goodness....where do you find such cuteness?!

Dreary, dull day here, too..I just hope we don't have rain all weekend for the parties, or I'll be taking bits of my macaroni salad, in the rain, to each trailer! The kids' friends (her hubby, their son, daughter, and her friend) from the Sault will be arriving there today except for our DD and her friend who'll be flying back from TO this evening...they'll then decide if they drive to the island tonight or tomorrow morning. They'll have a jam-packed trailer, so thank heavens for two bathrooms and showers!

I doubt we'll make it there today, so we'll leave in the morning, I still haven't even thought about packing...

So, everyone!!! Have a restful day, because you deserve it with all the hard work you've all done so far this week, and I'm particularly pointing to you, @avoncallingu , and @22hicks !! Remember: wasting time is not wasted time!

Hope you all have a swingin' day!!

Thread Information