User Tag List

Page 194 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 too busy over there, hope everything is well with you. Hey about scams, I got an email asking if you are looking for work. Please give your full name, address blah blah and it's signed by wrestler John Cena hahaha idiots. Also notice how poorly written it is. Things like a.d.d.r.e.s.s lol. Even if you are bad at spelling (I have my moments ) What the hell were they doing.

Haven't posted much in the last couple days. My gout really acted up, I think the rainy weather might be one reason.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cabmonk; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cabbie!!!!

SO sorry you're having pain the past few days, I wondered where you had wandered off to. The damp weather plays havoc with us in so many ways...I hope there's a break in the weather, and that the forecasts are wrong. This damp, dreariness can't just stick around, can it?!

Take care of yourself and I hope you find relief from your pain, Hon...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'll see how things go. At least I don't have to worry about missing work lol. Have a package to pick up from post office, maybe i'll try friday. Our big stars and thunder music and fireworks festival starts a week from this saturday with Keith Urban on July 1st. The long range forecast has more rain on and off, hope by then it changes. Have a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...so the cut-up, spliced layers are all together, held by a hope and a prayers, stacked, frosted, the sides dusted with crushed chocolate crumbs to resemble dirt, and it's now in the freezer to firm up so that I can frost the top with green "grass". I stuck straws into it to hold things together....but this cake is very soft so it was a real muddle to pull it all together. I just hope it looks nice when it's cut into and all the 'blocks' appear!!

I know it's only 11:55 but I DESERVE a nice, cool scotch right now.

Toodles!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mwahahahahahahaha

Just kept the idiots from "windows technical support and the problem with my computer" on the phone for ten minutes !! before they finally clued into the fact I run a Mac and was playing them. Then with a stream of $&@);( they hung up.

Mwaaaaaahahahahahaha

Lynn I will join you with an Irish whiskey!

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Mwahahahahahahaha

Just kept the idiots from "windows technical support and the problem with my computer" on the phone for ten minutes !! before they finally clued into the fact I run a Mac and was playing them. Then with a stream of $&@);( they hung up.

Mwaaaaaahahahahahaha

Lynn I will join you with an Irish whiskey!

Sent from my iPhone

...You were NOT being a very good boy at all, then, were you?

Irish whiskey....what was that drink we used to make in the 70s.....um...hang on, I'll ask my Hubby...Irish Coffee? We had those "special" glasses that were heated over a flame...oh, YUM! Ya got me craving one now!!

OKAY!!! Cake's done, everything is packed, and we're off to camp for the weekend of festivities!!

Stay safe while I'm gone, everyone, and have a lovely weekend!!

Keep smiling!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Definitely NOT when these scammers call and try to get access to computers to plant malware, etc. The longer I keep them on the phone wasting their time, the less time they can bother someone else who may swallow their crap and ruin their computer! No apologies here at all ... sorry Lynn.

Here someone recorded and documented his interaction

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/anatomy...-con-examined/
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Thu, Jun 15th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1. I was just too tired to work any longer today.

@Lynn49 - I knew those cupcakes would be a hit. Have a great time @ your camp, and that cake sounds interesting. You should post a picture.

@cabmonk - nice to see you; sorry you're having so much pain though. I hope it gets better soon.

@avoncallingu - your life sounds at least as hectic as mine, if not more. Take it easy hon, and be sure to take some time for yourself.

@Natalka - nice to hear your son's doing so well.

@Newfiescreech - boy, those temps you're experiencing are insane. I hope it warms up soon.

To all of you, enjoy the evening, and take care.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Definitely NOT when these scammers call and try to get access to computers to plant malware, etc. The longer I keep them on the phone wasting their time, the less time they can bother someone else who may swallow their crap and ruin their computer! No apologies here at all ... sorry Lynn.

Here someone recorded and documented his interaction

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/anatomy...-con-examined/
    Oh, sorry, @GoodBoy , I obviously missed the part about you receiving that call. We've taken to never answeringvour phone if we don't recognize the number....they can leave a message if it's important.
    I certainly don't blame you for keeping them on the line...

I've also heard of people receiving those unsolicited mailings with "no postage required" return envelopes putting more of their junk mail into them and mailing them off! Imagine them finding those pizza, insurance and real estate flyers in their envelopes!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

Surgeon says NO SURGERY!!! Yay!!! He said, basically, he could fuse my toe but could not guarantee less pain. He said that when my life slows down and the move is done, basically, I will have less pain. He scheduled a gel injection for my knee on Oct.2. I guess they figure that my life will be settled by then.... but haven't they heard about "Oktoberfest" in Kitchener-Waterloo? , Ziggy -zaggy hoy, hoy! Hoy!

Got some help with organizing today but I pooped out at suppertime.

More friends coming tomorrow and mammogram.
    Must take doggie out for the last run. Because I was walking her at 7:30 this morning(oiy!) - got to see 3 lovely deer about 20 ft away!
    Enjoy your beginning of the weekend!

What cake WAS that, Lynn? A rubics cube cake?
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@avoncallingu - happy to hear you don't need surgery, and I hope they can reduce your pain sooner than October.
    I saw my surgeon today, and am going in for another procedure mid-July, then they'll decide whether or not I'll need surgery.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ok, it's time to hit the sack.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @22hicks , pain has gone down a lot today. Not as wet out might be helping and also I have been taking a bit extra of the orange naturals gout relief. I buy it on well.ca for about $20 plus tax and shipping for 1 tiny bottle that is supposed to last 1 month. You use a dropper and use 100ml 3 times per day under your tongue. Everyone have a good night.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

it was a comfort to read back and see I am not the only one suffering some aches because of this damp weather. Thank goodness for the Turmeric capsules I take or it would be much worse. Sweet dreams all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hoping each of us can get through the day as best as possible!

Thread Information