User Tag List

Page 201 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning ... errrr ... afternoon, everyone!!
    @22hicks, relieved to hear that your beautiful gardens weren't shattered by that storm. Healthy plants will find their way back, no doubt and your plants sure looked incredibly healthy!
    @avoncallingu, goodness you sound so relieved, I can almost hear you breathing out finally!! That's sure a lot of stuff you're putting into that auction...ALLl the best of luck with it my Friend!! As for the song, I had guessed Johnny Mathis, but it was Nat King Cole...same-ish era...does that count?
    @dededi....Girl, you sure can bring on a smile here!! The fact on that little bird? ME this morning!! Thank you!!

I hear a motorcycle, so DH is home from golfing and here I am, on the computer again! haha!!

I finally found the quilt pattern I'm going to make for our friends' baby....they have a chihuahua, so I thought this was cute and so appropriate:

That one's a queen sized quilt, so I'll just have 8 pups in the one I'm making which will come out to be something like 45x50'ish.
    Of course I'll change up all the colours...maybe a nice cinnamon brown background with white, blue, teal pups!!
    I have until November, which is lovely since this is a very fiddly one to make! But fun!!

Hope you're all enjoying a beautiful, sunny, hot day...we're only at 20, but with no wind, hot sun, it's perfect!!
    Toodles for now!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 21st, 2017 at 01:06 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon, not bad here today. Next few days are calling for rain, of course right when our stars and thunder music and fireworks 8 day festival is set to start this sat with a french show. tom cochrane monday, and then during the week Simple plan, hedley etc wrapping up with Keith Urban on Canada day. I'll find out fri if I won one of the last vip 8 day passes they're giving out. Hope my pain is gone by then Whether I win or not. Pain went down a bit and then last night got even worse lol. This afternoon I'm at about 60% and I hope it keeps going in that direction.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Afternoon to all. Just read back some and ouch to all the slugging @22hicks that you did regarding the garage sale, but you must be relieved for sure now, less is more!! @avoncallingu I can barely keep up to the amount of activities you have on the go all at the same time. I'd have to have a million post it notes plastered everywhere to keep track if it was me. Hope you get a chance at some point to really relax. @Lynn49 that quilt ( puppy ) pattern looks great, best of luck!! @cabmonk hope you snag one of those passes for the Festival!!

I was out and about early this a.m. but unexpectedly crashed asleep when I returned and ate my breakfast. I guess I got up too early today.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Thanks, they are giving out 3 last pairs of passes. You had to follow their steps on facebook, like their page, share the post etc.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Also I'm an idiot and I found out why my gout acted up, I guess no more tuna for me. There is contradicting info out there about if tuna is bad for gout. Some say low risk, others say moderate risk and some sites don't mention it at all. I ate 4 cans of tuna as tuna salad over past week and then had an attack. I still have 7 cans in my cupboard too. I'm just happy I can actually stand up and sit down much easier today. About 3am I could barely even stand up and walk to the washroom. Anyway, enough about gout for a while lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk , isn't it ridiculous how simple life changes can make or break us?!!
    You'd better hide those tuna cans for a while or find some hungry cats to feed!
    I hope now you can really get back to having no pain, esp for your busy weekend...I'm sure
    some events are free of charge? I hope?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

lol I eat so much tuna too because it's kinda cheap and easy to make sandwiches. Anyway I won't touch it at least for a while or i'll give to my aunt. Yeah during stars and thunder at another park they have completely free concerts that run the same days and hours. During stars and thunder there is free transit and they are extending transit until 12am and there is a free shuttle everyday from some main points including most of the hotels in town going till 12am and 12.30am on canada day.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@cabmonk - so sorry to hear of your bout ... hope it clears quickly and now that you have determined a possible causes it can be mitigated in future! All the best!

Hope all here had a good day! Seems to many are very busy -- so hope you are finding some time to unwind!

Busy day here also - about to unwind for a couple of hours of television: QI XL, following by 24 hours in A&E (the show not the activity!) and then finally The Met: Policing London

Be well all and stay

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, it seems to be getting better. Still a bit of pain from gout but now I have a bad headache and muscle pain from all the straining and limping from the past few days lol. Hope I'm good enough thursday so I can at least go for a walk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Thanks, it seems to be getting better. Still a bit of pain from gout but now I have a bad headache and muscle pain from all the straining and limping from the past few days lol. Hope I'm good enough thursday so I can at least go for a walk.
    Name:  IMG_0746.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  18.7 KB
    Sure hope you feel better soon .. Take extra care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=GoodBoy;6795254]@cabmonk - so sorry to hear of your bout ... hope it clears quickly and now that you have determined a possible causes it can be mitigated in future! All the best!

Hope all here had a good day! Seems to many are very busy -- so hope you are finding some time to unwind!

Busy day here also - about to unwind for a couple of hours of television: QI XL, following by 24 hours in A&E (the show not the activity!) and then finally The Met: Policing London

Be well all and stay [/QUOTE
    Name:  IMG_1380.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  19.3 KB

My you must be busy busy GoodBoy.. don't see you here much lately.. hope everything is going good with you .. Take good care yourself sweetie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    LHR is one of my fav airports. I have spent many months (in total) at LHR or nearby hotels. It would have been so cool to see the Concorde before it was shuttered! So cool you got to see it and the RAF!
    I only saw the Concord once. I was @ the Jays game, at the old Exhibition Stadium during the Ex, and it was one of the planes in the Air Show. It was absolutely fantastic. A real awe moment, so impressive.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49, the plants have mostly recuperated, but 3 days of rain in the forecast.
    I would think that choosing a pattern
    is probably the hardest aspect of your project, so now that that's done, you can start having fun actually making it.

My goodness @cabmonk - you have been going through a though time lately. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Hello @walkonby - I hope you had a good sleep, but not too long, or you'll be up at some ungodly hour again in the morning.

Well @avoncallingu - were you able to sleep in, or did you wake up early? Your body & mind have been spinning for so long now, you probably woke annoyingly early today. Funny, I could sleep in today, and woke up @ 7:30. Tossed & turned for awhile, and just gave up.

Oh @GoodBoy - you never said. Is your house painting done, and how does it look?

I'm watching the Jays game right now, and they're actually winning 7 - 2 in the top of the 4th. Nice change.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Wed, Jun 21st, 2017 at 09:24 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@22hicks painting ongoing. Too much rain lately. Hoping another 2-3 Days for final work and touch ups

So far looking good. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1609.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  273.2 KB

another awesome night here on Rock !! Keep those hot days and nights coming . Any if I never see snow or cold weather again you won't hear me complaining

Thread Information