User Tag List

Page 212 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 712 1212 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 29337
Like Tree118485Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    My dear Hubby and I...TODAY!!
    Ah, you must have been a child bride!
    (My oldest sister got married in 1969, next oldest in 1972.)

Congratulations, and wishing you many many more years of love and laughter together!

МНОГАЯ ЛІТА!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, sure, @Natalka ....make me cry today!!
    Thank you, and yes, I was a child bride: 20 years old; I couldn't even drink at my own wedding! hahaha!! Not that I wanted to back then...hated the stuff.

And thank you for МНОГАЯ ЛІТА...sniff...my parents and all their friends sang it at our wedding or the reception, I can't remember...I just recall the love....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yeah I love falafel and get it often at pita pit which isn't the best i've had lol. I have also had at a couple more authentic places and it was way better. I bet i would be better in the middle east or that region. I also use the mix to make at home and it turns out acceptable. Also depends what you put on it.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Falafel is easy to make at home. I generally make it from scratch once or twice a year simply because the powder mix is more convenient...

I've got a veggie friend coming over in a few weeks ...guess that's one meal catered for.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 Happy Anniversary to u and your DH .That's very long time to be together. You are One lucky lady and I guess he is also lucky to have you because from your post you seems to be an amazing person. Enjoy. Wishing you both all the Happiness in the world, Congrats on your grandson graduation

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Falafel is easy to make at home. I generally make it from scratch once or twice a year simply because the powder mix is more convenient...

I've got a veggie friend coming over in a few weeks ...guess that's one meal catered for.
    At least you're not like hey veggie friend here's a carrot lol.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, it may have been sung at both. It was sung at the end of our ceremony, then at the reception also.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - How could I have missed this date? Happy Anniversary my dear friends! What was the menu for your romantic dinner? I get to see my nephew graduate from grade 6 tomorrow, so I came down (up) to Cambridge tonight so I didn't have to get up ridiculously early tomorrow.
    I brought two frozen turkeys to find new homes since I have to clear out my freezer. I am selling it, but not the contents.
    It goes live tomorrow on MaxSold.com -Windermere Rd in London. If you want to buy my "stuff " you will have to come pick it up😊.

Got to go.
    Good night!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Fireworks cancelled again tonight. Stupid wind lol, and with people from all around the world here to see the competition it's crazy. Anyway they need to figure out what to do going forward. If some teams can't do it this week they have agreed to come back at a late date. Still 4 days to go though of the festival. Hedley Wednesday, April wine Thurs, washboard Union Fri and Keith Urban Saturday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone have a great day. Will be very busy again with lots to do since it's 1 more day before my DD graduate from grade 12.
    Last edited by flemeth; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

avon, good luck with the sale today!

Hope everyone has a delightful day!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Busy day yesterday, with another busy one today.

FIL's surgery went very well.
    He was in the operating room for just over two hours, came to about 45 minutes after the surgery, and has been in recovery since then.
    Work today, and then back to the hospital to visit him later this afternoon.

House closes tomorrow!
    Super excited!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!!

@avoncallingu, all the very best of luck, Sweetheart, on your auction this week (how long does it last?)...I'll check out your 'stuff' and if I buy something DH will HAVE to take me there again, right?? Method in our madness, my Dear...

@danger_dan, happy to hear your FIL's surgery went well, I hope he has an easy recovery and gets well very soon.
    And YAY! for your house closing tomorrow!! What an exciting time for you two!

@flemeth, thank you for your sweet comments. I've really been the lucky one in this marriage, although DH told me last night he wouldn't be the person he is today if I hadn't happened along...that's mutual for sure! It's been an easy 47 years and I wish we could start over. Minus our kids' teenage years! Now...we just continue to take care of each other....

@cabmonk, what a downer, having those fireworks cancalled day after day. I haven't looked outside here, yet, but I sure hope 'our' weather has cleared up....did you have that spastic sunny/thunderstorm day too, yesterday?

Well, we had a lovely day yesterday....doctor's appt...and he said he was "honoured" that we chose to spend our anniversary with him..hahaha....he's too funny. Then GS's graduation, Honour Roll...."Five times in a row, Baba!!!" he said. Uh-huh...JK to 3..haha! The school did it brilliantly, though...3 classes in 3 evenings so it was short and sweet; thank goodness those chairs are not comfy at all! Then dinner...we went to the KEG, had lovely apps, cocktails, and of course, great steak and a free dessert, hahaha..which we were sure we'd just have a nibble of....yep, gone!

So, @walkonby, absolutely no dieting yesterday at dinner, so back on the wagon today!
    @22hicks , I hope you can get into your gardens today; I'm guessing you have a lot of work ahead of you with the storms that roared through. But take care, pace yourself. I hope Jake is feeling better, too!!

We'll be off to camp tomorrow for the long weekend, and it's our SIL's b'day on Saturday, so he's been given the chance to choose his dinner and dessert...his Mom's 1 item, and my 3... So more wrapping gifts from us and our DD, and hoping the truck cover she bought him will fit into our van to take to the island!

Have a lovely day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jun 28th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, so glad you had a lovely celebration!

Dan, very glad your FIL's surgery went well; wishing him a good and speedy recovery!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's so nice out today, I'm just popping in to wish you all a wonderful day.
    I'm heading outside for the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information