User Tag List

Page 222 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Good morning and Happy Thursday everyone!
    Attachment 332697
    Must have been a heck of a delivery then!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Boy, you're clever, esp. so early in the morning.
    What she said! ^^

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day everyone .Great win @GoodBoy .I know where to get some cheese if i run out

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good day everyone .Great win @GoodBoy .I know where to get some cheese if i run out

Name:  Cheese.gif
Views: 127
Size:  118.0 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I did not win any cheese @GoodBoy BUT I did receive this " cheesy " photo sent to me in my email of my avatar Rufus after getting groomed!! It was so unexpected....a new free service they are providing....of course I teared up a little when I saw it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What a great pic @walkonby.
    I didn't know they did that. Jake was groomed on Monday, but no pic.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, it sure is a hot one, so .......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I did not win any cheese @GoodBoy BUT I did receive this " cheesy " photo sent to me in my email of my avatar Rufus after getting groomed!! It was so unexpected....a new free service they are providing....of course I teared up a little when I saw it.
    Too cute!!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I watch this guy on youtube that does a daily vlog with his wife. He often does trips to amusement parks and is starting to get recognized when he's out. He lives in Florida and often goes to Disney, etc. Anyway he takes a trip to California and goes to knotts berry farm for their Halloween nights where zombies and monsters chase you around. He said it wasn't too scary until one of the monsters ran towards him and said "Tim you're a long way from Florida" and then ran away lol. He said that scared the crap out of him.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I watch this guy on youtube that does a daily vlog with his wife. He often does trips to amusement parks and is starting to get recognized when he's out. He lives in Florida and often goes to Disney, etc. Anyway he takes a trip to California and goes to knotts berry farm for their Halloween nights where zombies and monsters chase you around. He said it wasn't too scary until one of the monsters ran towards him and said "Tim you're a long way from Florida" and then ran away lol. He said that scared the crap out of him.
    Too funny!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I would be scared too lol.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

It's time for a groom for Sadie but I think I will take her to get groomed the evening that people are coming to pick up things from the auction. It will be too stressful for her but I want to be here.
    @Natalka how are you feeling?

Went for a bit of a ride today. A day to spend close to home but picked up Sadie' s pills and drop some things off to Goodwill.

Well, more boxes to pick with the "hard to pack" stuff.

But Murdoch Mysteries" is on.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

walkonby - Rufus is a star - so very handsome! Looks so different than in your avatar.

avon and hicks - I don't know what's up, maybe some of it is my Meniere's - but I'm also stuffed up, sinuses full/hurting - hope that part doesn't go any further. I just felt really generally unwell yesterday and this morning. Part of it, too, is that I only slept like two hours in a day and a half, so I was zombie-ish. I did sleep a few hours last night, then another hour in the early aft, so I feel clearer.

Milan was over this morning/aft. He lives with his two friends, who are a couple - newly engaged - and they are putting their house on the market, so a realtor was taking pics so he had to get out of there. Unfortunately two days ago, he hurt his back really badly (from a twist) - doing 'in-a-hurry-frantic-cleaning', but he said he's much better today. My husband was going to his place to massage him and apply cream to his back, and he's on Robax.
    Anyway, so his friends have put an offer in on an acreage just about a half hour from here, and they want Milan to move there with them. I know it sounds odd - and he's conflicted as to what to do. Places here are expensive on their own, even basement suites, and he just currently doesn't know anyone he can get a place with. Of course, we offered for him to come here, but he's just got to think it out.

Have a good evening, all!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I do hope you can kick whatever bug that's taken up residence in your body @Natalka.
    Feel better hon.

Isn't packing fun @avoncallingu -
    rhetorical.
    That's a good idea about getting Sadie groomed when people are coming to pick things up. She's been through a lot in her short time with you. I've forgotten, when does the auction close? Any idea on how well you're doing? Well I hope.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Awesome pic @walkonby , Rufus sure is a real cutie!

Thread Information