User Tag List

Page 230 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, so glad things went well with the auction.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone @avoncallingu good to know that the auction was successful. Still very hot but my kind of weather. Have a great easy all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@22hicks to answer the question, yes I did watch the All Star Game with all the fanfare and Flashbacks ( I teared up many times ) but I must say having those pitchers that toss 100 mph fastballs makes for a rather boring game....not many hits period.
    I was happy about both Smoak and Osuna's performances.
    They did the Blue Jays team proud!
    That poor darn injury prone Perez! ( back catcher ) When that ball hit his hand I thought oh no!! But a bit of TLC and tape in the dugout and he was back at it. Happy also that the A/L won!!
    Did you see Bryce Harper's shoes?? In dedication to Jose Fernandez ( young Marlins pitcher who died in a boat crash last year ) that was nice.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning Fam.
    Busy day here.
    Stay cool, have a wonderful day peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good afternoon everyone.

I think I put too much flour in the batch of patties I made last night and I made 12 of them lol. They're ok but next time if I make these I'll use 1/2 the flour.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just parachuting in for a sec...I just sewed the baby quilt squares together to make the quilt, now on to the 2 bordering frames, then the batting, then all the quilting.

A drizzly day here and I guess most of Ontario, stay dry everyone and drive carefully....Have a great day!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Pretty cloudy here today too, could be raining but I haven't gone out to see lol. See during stars and thunder it was overcast and rainy for a big chunk of it and then got better when it was over. Now that the 5 day carnival with rides, food,etc starts up today the weather gets crappy again. Always happens when we have an outdoor event.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Waiting in the car with Sadie at the vet to get her investigatory blood work done to check for tick-born disease. She's had quite an upsetting 24 hours so I am going to suggest that they use a muzzle. They weren't very efficient the last time they tried.

Then home and maybe some more packing.
    Gotta go. Have a great evening!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon Hope everything goes well, have a good night.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The beginning of the end....

Sears Canada hopes to begin liquidating 45 stores slated for closure beginning on July 21.

http://<br /> https://www.thestar.co...les.html<br />

Sent from my iPhone

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So happy your auction was a success, and over, @avoncallingu

I didn't enjoy the game as much as I usually do @walkonby . I thought his finger was broken.

I just had to stop by for a minute before I go to bed. I've just been too busy today, but wanted to say hello. I won't be on s.c. for @ least a couple of days, but should be able to stop by on the w/end.
    I hope you all have a good few days.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

The vet had an emergency surgery this afternoon which backed them up by over an hour. Dogs of various temperaments, cats in cages, high humidity- It was very stressful but Sadie came through it with mostly enviable 'll. Blood test showed no heart-worm problems or other tick diseases. Apparently, the lab tech was telling me that we are starting to get ticks in this area that are not repelled by the regular anti-tick meds. That's kind of scary.

Well, just as they announce that interest rates are going up, I have paid my last (variable rate) mortgage payment - ever, I hope!

Got to go load my second last load of laundry. Then on to the bigger and none-stacked washer and dryer at my new place.

I'd rather go to sleep. That pesky brother of mine intends to be here at the unearthly hour of 9:30!!! Bless him and my nephew and my other brother who is coming too and my friend who is driving here to pick up Sadie!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Our Sears store is closing but they said it's because it's way too big for a clearance store and they are having a hard time keeping it stocked. They were saying their new inventory system was more efficient and that means there is less overstock items to stock such a large clearance store.
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    The vet had an emergency surgery this afternoon which backed them up by over an hour. Dogs of various temperaments, cats in cages, high humidity- It was very stressful but Sadie came through it with mostly enviable 'll. Blood test showed no heart-worm problems or other tick diseases. Apparently, the lab tech was telling me that we are starting to get ticks in this area that are not repelled by the regular anti-tick meds. That's kind of scary.

Well, just as they announce that interest rates are going up, I have paid my last (variable rate) mortgage payment - ever, I hope!

Got to go load my second last load of laundry. Then on to the bigger and none-stacked washer and dryer at my new place.

I'd rather go to sleep. That pesky brother of mine intends to be here at the unearthly hour of 9:30!!! Bless him and my nephew and my other brother who is coming too and my friend who is driving here to pick up Sadie!
    YOU are surrounded by Love, @avoncallingu , and so you should be. You're such a genuinely lovely person: you deserve it all. Oh, goodness it's closing in on you, isn't it!?
    I'll be at camp but I'll keep an eye out for any texts or emails from you...likely some time next week when you've decompressed and are deep breathing in your new pad??
    Keep in touch whenever you can...we won't leave until early afternoon tomorrow but I'll keep checking my emails, etc.
    Love and big hugs, Dear Friend!!!
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I will be cut off from the Internet at home from Saturday until Monday. By then I'll be in total withdrawal!!!
    Not tired and I didn't even have an ice-cap today- no chocolate either.

@lynn -you are too kind-really!

I have a long way to go to match the kindness of so many lovely people-including you!

As of Aug. 1 I will be added to the list of wedding officiants in the Waterloo County environs. Looking forward to brushing off my skills and getting back to such a fun activity!

Well, good-night, my friends!
    Another exciting day ahead.

Thread Information