User Tag List

Page 238 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well I just logged in to say HOORAY BLUE JAYS!!!
    whew! Now I am all tuckered out......ha ha ha Nighty night all!
    quoting my own post to say HOORAY BLUE JAYS again!! Oh man we squeaked in another win this afternoon!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

My friend came over this afternoon and worked like a whirlwind organizing my kitchen. She has 50 times the energy that I have!! I was so wiped after she left that I had to take a nap. Got my second wind and was washing windows at 7:30 tonight. And cleaning out the "track" to the patio door. YUCK! What a job That is! Didn't finish but I will tomorrow.

Talked to the fill-in realtor today. (The one who had my listing is away for another 3 weeks.) She did some digging and says she needs him to make a final decision about how to settle thus, I am OK with that. He was a decent guy.

Good night, folks! Sleep well! Pleasant dreams!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, I know it's so much work - but I'm glad that you are getting some help!

Had wicked thunderstorms last evening, badly needed the rain.

Have a Fantastic Friday, everyone!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning gang!! Very happy Mom here, DD returned home safe last night from her 10 day trip down East. She had plenty of fun with her bff's.
    I must now replenish the fridge with a few of her favourite things.....off to shop!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope the doctor can get that under control @flemeth, and you feel better soon.

Glad to hear that your DD is back safe & sound @walkonby .
    Now, take a breath.

Oh my @avoncallingu - I don't know where to start. It's good to hear the move is over & done. I'm sorry you have so much to clean, but whenever someone moves, even if it looks clean, we don't feel that it's ours, and clean until we do it ourselves, top to bottom. Now Sadie, good luck with her barking when you're not there. Just another stressor to add to your list, getting off to a bad start with your new neighbour. But she nipped your friend, now that's a whole other issue. And your brother, and his health issues. I just hope he gets help and is a little less stubborn.
    Praying you get past all this sooner, rather than later.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, Jul 21st, 2017 at 08:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    Name:  310617-Happy-Friday-.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  50.4 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Fri, Jul 21st, 2017 at 09:23 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good beautiful morning, everyone!

Turned out to be gorgeous yesterday, too, so happy summer days! No plans, nothing happening, just a relaxing, do-nothing long weekend with the kids.

I had thought that when someone leaves a rental the management has a company go in and clean it all up! @avoncallingu , I hope today is more relaxing for you, or at least that you can work/rest at your own pace. Did you test out leaving Sadie in her crate and going out the door? Take care of yourself, Hon...

Boy do I ever sleep in later at camp! I'm usually up at 7:30-ish at home, this morning...9am! Oh, it's going to be a fun day...in a relaxing way.

Take good care, everyone...taking @dededi 's suggestion, I think another cup of coffee is in order!
    Have a grrrreat day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone its Friday . The swelling on my feet is slowly going down I guess it will taken little time was also given a prescription for some medication to be taken orally if the cream does not help in a few days. Can't used the both together so if by Sunday I don't have better result I will start it. Will try to do some catching up on this thread later. Going on Vacation next Friday so have a lot to do before I leave . Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hi everyone its Friday . The swelling on my feet is slowly going down I guess it will taken little time was also given a prescription for some medication to be taken orally if the cream does not help in a few days. Can't used the both together so if by Sunday I don't have better result I will start it. Will try to do some catching up on this thread later. Going on Vacation next Friday so have a lot to do before I leave . Have a great day everyone
    @flemeth , how convenient that you already have that oral prescription without having to schedule another appointment! All the best through your recovery!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! I slept in! Got to get "The Wonder Dog" (as in, "I wonder what goes on in her head?") -out for her walk.

Supposed to be very hot and humid today. There are free music concerts going on both in Kitchener and Waterloo. Don't think I will make it, though. STRATFORD tomorrow! ! I haven't been to a play there in years!
    See ya later!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone has a marvelous weekend! Name:  98dc852027d1f98df51b0335dc3c211b.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  89.5 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Sat, Jul 22nd, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Was there a little while ago during an accident on hwy 401!
    I was wondering why the car in front of me had slammed his brakes on, very happy I keep a distance behind, we both stopped with our 4 ways on watching.
    I did not see the driver initially actually smash into the concrete thingy, but now I was seeing the debris, the front end damage and the continued movement of the vehicle.

Initially it had had spun around after hitting, but was now facing the wrong way on the road, sort of facing us all.
    Then it started rolling in reverse hit the other wall and then moved forward again and was blocking across all 3 lanes now so none of us could drive around it.

It was a crazy few minutes as the other cars behind me started to arrive and slow down to a stop.
    Believe it or not her vehicle changed direction again and was now in reverse again towards the very concrete thing she had first hit! I could not figure out if she was doing this or was the dang car possessed!?

It was weird watching it in in slow motion.
    Then bam! the rear of the vehicle hits that same first concrete wall thing and then finally stops. No other vehicle was involved, just her.

Since I have no cell phone I figured I would not be much help, so I left too.
    Later I heard about the accident on the traffic report, hope everyone was o.k. and it was just vehicle damage.
    Bloody scary!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Jul 22nd, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning from the island!

Today is Triathelon Day, so lots of activitues, swimming, rowing, biking, running, none of which we are participants, hahaha.
    It occured to me yesterday what an incredible experience this is for our Grandson wrt the new friends he meets every week! I mentioned that to our DD and she said yes, absolutely why they decided on this campground rather than buying a camp; the different kids, their personalities, the new games that have them all racing their bikes around the park until dark...talk about socialization! Just saw that yesterday firsthand.....might take me a while to catch on, but eventually I do! Hah!

So another day of R&R, a little dull, but the sun pops out often enough....

I hope you are all able to relax this weekend! Take care, stay well!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jul 22nd, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

Thread Information