User Tag List

Page 240 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1717.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  36.8 KB

Thought this was awesome.. maybe I should get me few those lol 😋😋

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Starting to hate the word processed foods lol. So many people seem to over use it. Sure when it's a bunch of bad stuff it's not good. there is a lot of food out there like that. Lots of people though even look at very natural pre packaged products like they're bad because their "processed". It was hard for someone I was talking to, to grasp that even the bread you make at home is processed. I was like well show me the bread field your bread came from lol. I was like sure you might use all natural ingredients. however once you took the flour, water, baking powder etc and turned it into bread you processed those ingredients into something else. Even the rice flour you use is processed, it didn't start out as flour, it started as rice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  IMG_1717.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  36.8 KB

Thought this was awesome.. maybe I should get me few those lol 
    I would much rather have that if it were filled with Forty Creek....

Good Morning, everyone, Puppies have me up a wee bit early with the thunderstorm... and guess who is behind me now sound a sleep... Yup, my boys Lennie and Carl.... Hope everyone has a GREAT Monday....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So nice to have you back, RC!

Gah, it's still so hot in the house - what a yucky night.

Had a nice evening with Milan - he was so kind to cook, under my direction. My right knee is hurt, so standing for more than a minute is really painful. I had everything prepped, and we visited while he did the cooking - it was chop suey, so it was basically just stirfrying and adding things when needed - he did a great job, and thanked me later for teaching him new things!

Today is my +Dad's birthday - he would have been 97, so I'm thinking of him more than ever today.

Enjoy the day!

Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Jul 24th, 2017 at 06:04 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well aren't you all a bunch of Chatty Cathie's! I leave for a few days and there's like a bazillion posts in this thread to go through!

Good morning @Natalka , @Redneck Charger nice to see you back friend.

Good morning Fam.
    back in the city this week.

Mover's delivered all of our things, no problems.
    I'd say the Lady and I got about 40% of our stuff unpacked on the Thursday and Friday, before the In-Laws surprised us with a visit Friday afternoon. They spent Friday afternoon, Saturday, and half of yesterday helping us finish our unpack, so now we're at about 90% unpacked and moved in.
    The last 10% will take us a while to do, as it's all the little organizing stuff.

Any who...gotta catch up on missed work.
    Have a wonderful day folks!
    Back later.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Mon, Jul 24th, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

dan, wow, that's lots done - must feel so good!

So now, I have a question because you said you are back in the city - is your new place in the country, an acreage, nearby town? I had wondered before, too, because you mentioned getting a riding lawnmower.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope U had a good weekend!
    Name:  02ea9d0af79bca1229bd2ee7551a58aa.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  61.1 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Mon, Jul 24th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @danger_dan , wow, that's major unpacking you all did over the weekend and what a nice surprise from your in-laws! I wondered also, how far out of Toronto you moved and how long a drive you have now.
    @dededi ....aw...that puppy-butt...hahaha...what a precious wee soul..Not fond of it being dragged into the water, however, but I'm sure by now it's diving in and out with complete abandon!

Well, our SIL won a pair of VIP tickets to the Canadian Open on Friday so of course they're off once again! They're leaving on Thursday afternoon, going to the Open on Friday, then returning to the Island on the Chi-Chi-Maun, the ferry from Tobermorey. Lucky ducks. The 4 of us had such a great time at the Buick Open some years ago...

Off to add borders, then batting/backing/binding to that baby quilt on this drizzly, dreary day. Can't complain though (well, I usually do when it's like this) it's been a gorgeous couple of summer weeks!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!
    Ahh, the energy of the young! Dan, it took you 3 days to unpack 90% of your stuff...I think it will take me 90 days to unpack 3% of my stuff!

Nat, I had a restless night too. I have been running my de-humidifier which is making the heat more bearable. Sorry to hear about your hurt! Nice mother-son cooking lesson, though.
    Walks, I hate to say that I have not been watching Ballgames. I have been too busy unpacking and such. But I did come across my Blue jays shirt in the process yesterday - maybe that's a hint for me to lend my support!

Hicks- hope your weekend was great.

Lynn, I think you should open up a "puppy home" - like kindergarten- then pass them on to the Grade 1 home after you have snuggled them enough!

You are quite the reader once you slow down at camp!

It took Facebook to remind me that yesterday was the 6th anniversary of my mum's passing. I couldn't have told you the date! But July is speeding by.

Well it's time for my "cup-o-Joe" (in pill form - Excedrine Migraine- has caffeine in it)

Then launch into the doggie-walking routine! And on with the day!

I have decided that I have far too many clothes. Good thing my brother is not a "clothes horse" because I will probably be borrowing part of his closet.

I heard last night that my sister-in-law has developed diabetes. She is such a great cook and baker- it will be hard for her to resist all the sauces and wonderful desserts she whips up.

Well up I get!

See ya later, alligator!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

@walkonby, omgoodness!! I saw the newscast about the shooting in Scarborough last night!! 200 people at a b-day party, the birthday gal is in hospital in serious condition, 2 guys dead...and no one is cooperating with the police! Sure hope it's way far away from you, my Friend!!! Seems the police were "familiar" with the gal previously....sheesh!!!
    Oh @Lynn49 I know!! Just awful but I ask myself who has 200 people attend a birthday party at a house? Furthermore who brings weapons to a birthday party??!!
    There was yet another shooting in Malvern ( area of Scarb ) last night as well! The young man died right away, they do not know if the 2 shooting incidents are related or not though.

Scary stuff.

I was out and about early, but then once home I tackled making that borscht soup I had bought a bag of beets for over 2 weeks ago. Whew! It is in the final simmer now. Sure is not soup weather, but we'll make exceptions since we both enjoy this kind of soup.
    Everyone enjoy your " dreaded " Monday!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh @Lynn49 I know!! Just awful but I ask myself who has 200 people attend a birthday party at a house? Furthermore who brings weapons to a birthday party??!!
    There was yet another shooting in Malvern ( area of Scarb ) last night as well! The young man died right away, they do not know if the 2 shooting incidents are related or not though.

Scary stuff.

I was out and about early, but then once home I tackled making that borscht soup I had bought a bag of beets for over 2 weeks ago. Whew! It is in the final simmer now. Sure is not soup weather, but we'll make exceptions since we both enjoy this kind of soup.
    Everyone enjoy your " dreaded " Monday!!
    @walkonby , with 200 guests and firearms, and with that b'day gal known to police, I'm thinking it's gang related and yep, maybe the subsequent one was in retaliation. When guests aren't willing to divulge info wrt the murders, something's afoot and it ain't good.
    @Natalka ...I've been MIA a little recently so I didn't hear about what happened to your knee. Isn't it a pain (literally!) not to be able to out and about when it's finally summer? Although I'm not supposed to do it, according to my doctor, I have started to take the odd Robax Platinums or Aleve when I need to do something like walking. It's supposed to elevate BP, but I'm on BP meds and monitoring my BP, and it's a matter of quality of life: I either sit here in a chair all day or watch TV, or I get myself some med to help me and move around in the world! Sucks to have to make that decision, though.

How's everyone's day going???

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @danger_dan , wow, that's major unpacking you all did over the weekend and what a nice surprise from your in-laws! I wondered also, how far out of Toronto you moved and how long a drive you have now.
    @Lynn49 , we moved closed to Peterborough!...and the drive in, in the mornings is a little over an hour; 1:40 worst case scenario.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Danger dan hope everything works out for you at your new place.

hope everyone is having a good day. I would have said hope every has a good day but it's already 1pm lol so we're already well into it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @Lynn49, we moved closed to Peterborough!...and the drive in, in the mornings is a little over an hour; 1:40 worst case scenario.
    What a beautiful area you're in, Dan and that is quite a drive morning and afternoon, esp with that 401 traffic particularly before and after work of. The GO Train probably takes as much time if it makes stops along the way...safer, though...

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well hello every1. I hope you're enjoying your day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information