User Tag List

Page 311 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Friends, How we all doing... We are alone again, Company is gone... Got lots done over the summer, got some golf in, the leg is doing better, but still have NO feeling in my foot, that's my BIGGEST complaint of this entire situation. Good to be BACK!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @Redneck Charger !!! Nice to have you back!
    My friend, it's been 3 years since my fall and I still have no feeling on the bottom of my foot. To clarify...if I walk barefoot on the floor it feels like I'm walking on gravel. Which makes me think that some parts feel the floor, other parts don't . The entire outside of my leg from that break dowm is numb to touch, but painful if I push on it or, more likely, when Jenny steps on it as she settles onto her blanket on my lap or jumps off. Ouch!!! So, Charger, I just go with the flow, love my Croc sandals because for some reason that nubbly insole feels 'normal'. I hope your sensations come back...I was told it may never be normal again, so.........that's that. Good luck, .hon. and welcome back!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hi, @Redneck Charger!!! Nice to have you back!
    My friend, it's been 3 years since my fall and I still have no feeling on the bottom of my foot. To clarify...if I walk barefoot on the floor it feels like I'm walking on gravel. Which makes me think that some parts feel the floor, other parts don't . The entire outside of my leg from that break dowm is numb to touch, but painful if I push on it or, more likely, when Jenny steps on it as she settles onto her blanket on my lap or jumps off. Ouch!!! So, Charger, I just go with the flow, love my Croc sandals because for some reason that nubbly insole feels 'normal'. I hope your sensations come back...I was told it may never be normal again, so.........that's that. Good luck, .hon. and welcome back!!
    @Lynn49 Yeah my leg is NOWHERE it was prior to the fall, and my foot I don't feel anything when I walk on it, Please be careful in those crocs, that's what I was wearing when I went down... It's great to be back and glad YOU are doing better...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WHAT BIT ME??!!!!

Dh and I were just an an outdoor garden centre, and met up with people we knew, I hugged the guy and suddenly I felt this absoltuely horrible sudden burn on my hand!! Hubby pulled out a stinger and omg...the burning continues to now, like a red hot needle is stuck in there! It's swollen, pinkish, a little larger than a toonie!!! I've looked everywhere for this type of bite and it hurts!!!
    Hubby brought up a bag of peas, I've sprayed it with "That Stuff for Pain", but omg....it hurts like he**!!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Welcome back @Redneck Charger . Good to know you are doing great take it one day at a time.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

WHAT BIT ME??!!!!

Dh and I were just an an outdoor garden centre, and met up with people we knew, I hugged the guy and suddenly I felt this absoltuely horrible sudden burn on my hand!! Hubby pulled out a stinger and omg...the burning continues to now, like a red hot needle is stuck in there! It's swollen, pinkish, a little larger than a toonie!!! I've looked everywhere for this type of bite and it hurts!!!
    Hubby brought up a bag of peas, I've sprayed it with "That Stuff for Pain", but omg....it hurts like he**!!!!!

@Lynn49 sorry u were stung by an un known insect hope you feel relief soon.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope you're ok, I hate bugs that can sting me.. Have a good afternoon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @flemeth , @cabmonk ...I looked things up on google and it seems only bees leave their stingers, so I guess that was what got me! My DH crushed a garlic clove for me and I applied it and it very much took the swelling down. Now if only something would stop the searing pain, I'd be fine! I'm thinking wine.......applied internally of course.... and I will if this doesn't stop!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  757736AF-6215-4CAF-B34C-0E52105D008A.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  105.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WHAT BIT ME??!!!!

Omg Lynn ..you poor thing always something isn’t ..my grandmother always put copper Pennies on our bee sting.she would tape it on top of bump where bee 🐝 sting us ..it would take burning away ..thats old tradition pass down from her mother and then her grandmother and now my grandmother ..she swears to this one .hope everything swelling and burning stops ..have wonderful evening sweetie and take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Hey Friends, How we all doing... We are alone again, Company is gone... Got lots done over the summer, got some golf in, the leg is doing better, but still have NO feeling in my foot, that's my BIGGEST complaint of this entire situation. Good to be BACK!!!!

Name:  CAD1336F-F2EA-4EDE-9FA8-757C7CBD0880.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  23.0 KB

Glad see you back Redneck !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - had your friend been near any tropical plants? Could it be a spider bite? An know there was a stinger there but I've been hearing about weird insects that have been transported in tropical plants up here. Sorry to suggest this!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey, folks!!

Avon, I doubt there were any tropical plants there in particular...we were outside when we met up with them. I suspect he had a bee hovering near him and I must have trapped it or something because that's when it stung. I googled picture of bites and ugh...horrendous pictures that pop up!!! Mine doesn't have any noticeable mark anymore, but it did have a chunk of me taken off when my DH pulled out the stinger.
    @Newfiescreech , I'm going to take that advice for sure! The crushed garlic took the swelling down almost immediately...well, within about 15 minutes, so now I'm in search of a copper penny to place on it to stop that searing pain. This is no fun, that's for sure, but really, I'm whining about a bee sting!! How immature! hahaha!!! At least now that I belive it was a bee, it's not that important. It was not knowing when it kept swelling up on the drive hom that got me scared...I'm fine now. Or I will be soon....{{{searching for a dang copper penny}}}

Take good care, everyone....NFL Sunday Night Football time!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope you manage to have a good night. Sleep good.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanku, @cabmonk .....thecopper penny didn't work. However, it was a Yankee penny, so it probably didn't want to give any concessions to a Canadian. Sleep well, Cabbie.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Thread Information