User Tag List

Page 313 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  A19A4C92-39C8-4373-8A07-5DF7B02A9C61.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  149.1 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Also ordered a hoodie through the wish app from China. Should be here Tuesday, so 3 weeks from China wasn't too bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

"Wish app", @cabmonk ? I order lots of stuff from aliexpress...the exact same stuff on amazon.com also mailed from China! I do use amazon, but never for items that are shipped ftom China...why do .i need a middle-man to raise the price?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good evening kids... Told you I be back today, but didn't think it be this late, as I heading to bed soon... Tell me, has anyone used the sight Light in the Box? Well, hope to be on earlier tomorrow, hope YOU all have a GREAT evening....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 the wish app is found on the google play store and maybe also the app store for i phone not sure. Prices are pretty good but especially with clothes you have to be careful of sizes because most is in Asian sizes. This hoodie was $12 plus $4.00 shipping. Sellers sell their stuff on the wish app and most are from China. Only took 3 week which isn't bad because the seller used ems delivery which switches to expedited parcel once it reaches Canada. A lot of Chinese sellers take 2 months to get their package because they use the cheapest delivery option which is usually free shipping. Canada customs gets bombarded with these small packets each day and China post pays very little to Canada post for these and Canada post actually lose money on all these free shipping items being sent from China.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Redneck Charger , I've been tempted by the prices but...here ya go!

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...hinese-552818/

I've never had a problem with aliexpress, their shipping communication is great, they've extended the shipping times so that I wouldn't have to worry about things not arriving....and LOVE the free shipping!! hahaha!! Overpriced CanadaPost can just get over themselves!! It's ridiculous how gouged we are in Canada, even compared to the US!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 only problem with the us postal service. It is in debt in the billions of dollars but keeps things running fairly fast and affordable but at the expense of constantly losing money each year. Canada Post has a lot of ground to cover coast to coast and is actually making a profit because things aren't run too badly. One reason it takes so long for parcels from other countries is that due to certain international postal agreements Canada Post often gets the shaft and handling mail from certain countries is actually costing them money. So they're actually not in such a rush to process mail from these countries. They are definitely more expensive than us postal service but that's because the us postal service doesn't care if they run a multi billion dollar deficit.

See this article here that says that just last year the us postal service had a lose of 5.6 billion dollars. Canada Post might be more expensive but that's how they avoid being in crazy debt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...woes/97944594/
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, Oct 3rd, 2017 at 02:31 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Redneck Charger, I've been tempted by the prices but...here ya go!

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...hinese-552818/

I've never had a problem with aliexpress, their shipping communication is great, they've extended the shipping times so that I wouldn't have to worry about things not arriving....and LOVE the free shipping!! hahaha!! Overpriced CanadaPost can just get over themselves!! It's ridiculous how gouged we are in Canada, even compared to the US!
    @Lynn49 thanks... Just wondering about it, and read more negatively than good... My sister was telling me about it last night and thought I would investigate it a little more... Thank you for the info...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning . Have as great Tuesday everyone. It should be a beautiful day
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Chilly start to the day. Going to warm up above seasonal this afternoon though.

Enjoy the day Folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

What a dreary looking day out there, but we're promised a sunny 22 later. Nothing much going on, mani-pedi, and I'm going to try to get to my hairstylist....my hair is just too long, I think.....maybe an inch or two off the bottom, shaping. Right now I can't reach far enough to get a roller to the ends....and yes, Ladies, I still use 'em..lol.
    @cabmonk , thanks for the info. I still can't help but feel CP is too dang top-heavy among other things, and that there's a lot of room for improvement. Toss everyone on top out and start over.

Anyhoodles, you all have a wonderful day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lynn, I hear ya. Just crazy to be in so much debt lol. Going to help my aunt at 10.30am to move her car shelter to her car so she can bring in to get repaired. She then wants to take me for lunch. After that to Walmart for my groceries. Hope everyone has a good day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Came to bed with my back hurting. That hasn't been an issue for a long time. Then woke up at 6 and it was really hurting so took a "Muscle and Back Ache" pill that always puts me to sleep. Now at 11-still a problem. I was going to go get my hair done today but the thoughts of sitting in a chair for a few hours just didn't appeal. I have to be careful not to jeopardize my trip to Whitby on Thursday.

So, I will take it easy today. Waiting for a call back from the orthopedic surgeon about my heel pain.

My stepson is coming to visit for his grandma's 90th birthday in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to give him a BIG HUG!

Well, I need to eat so.... wishing everyone a delicious day!!!

Take care to smell the ..... whatever is growing around you!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning folks! Came to bed with my back hurting. That hasn't been an issue for a long time. Then woke up at 6 and it was really hurting so took a "Muscle and Back Ache" pill that always puts me to sleep. Now at 11-still a problem. I was going to go get my hair done today but the thoughts of sitting in a chair for a few hours just didn't appeal. I have to be careful not to jeopardize my trip to Whitby on Thursday.

So, I will take it easy today. Waiting for a call back from the orthopedic surgeon about my heel pain.

My stepson is coming to visit for his grandma's 90th birthday in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to give him a BIG HUG!

Well, I need to eat so.... wishing everyone a delicious day!!!

Take care to smell the ..... whatever is growing around you!
    Oh my goodness, @avoncallingu , there's nothing like back pain to grind you to a halt. As you know from pushing me around in my wheelchair! Is it kinked? Woukd a (gulp) chiropractor be able to unkink it? I hope you have some relief now.
    You'll have to have strength to keep up with that crazy-lady Hicks on the weekend...hahaha. sorry @22Hucks...Avon is the crazy one. Hah!

Um.....can .i come over and hug your step-son, toooo??

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Got a lot of phoning and appointments made today. Advil has been keeping the pain at bay - I forgot an appointment I have tonight at a friend's home to hear about "essential oils." Thought I might stay home but maybe there is something there that will help my back.
    @Lynn49 - Methinks that your intentions towards my step-son are less than "admirable" but hugs are always good.

Got to run!
    BFN!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information