User Tag List

Page 326 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!! Today I managed to bake one loaf of bananas bread and some salmon pie.Feel great to cook fall recepies since it is more cold.Did a little bit of cleaning too!!! Good night folks!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby!!! You mentioned that you want reminders....10 weeks until CHRISTMAS!!
    I'm here for ya, Babe.
    Congratulations TOP T again Lynn ..your doing something good get all TOP T
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone its very chilly out this morning it will get warmer later so stay warm for now have a great day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids, Pretty chilly out there this morning, the thermometer says -3.... Brrrrr but then it's supposed to warm up to 20 - 23 this weekend... Rather have the warmer weather.... Anyhow, kids, I hope YOU all have the most wonderful Tuesday ever.... Cheers

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Redneck Charger , My thermostat said the same thing this morning.

Morning gang.
    Chilly out indeed. Stay warm.

Have a great day peeps!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Cold and chilly here to for now the temperature say 1 degre brrrr.Today I plan to do the grocery,cooking ,cleaning and relaxing.Hope everyone will enjoy the day!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!! 10 here this morning, sunny, beautiful day!

I might even venture out this afternoon since I'm feeling so much better, but only for a short while since it'll kick the energy right out of me.

I wish I knew how Hicks is doing this morning as she begins her recovery; I hope she's getting great pain management.

Have a lovely day, everyone!
    22hicks, cabmonk, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! I'm thinking about Hicks, too. Maybe I can do a little sleuthing to find out how she is doing.

Well, after 8 hours at the hospital yesterday, I still have no diagnosis.

But I have one more radiological scan tomorrow morning which might "throw light" on the cause of this pesky pain.

It has subsided somewhat and I did eat an actual sandwich last night. They wouldn't let me eat or drink until after 5 last night in case they had to "do something ".
    The ER was a jambalaya of hurting folk and the staff was stretched to the limit.

So I missed getting my hair cut and I swear I am going to take the scissors to it myself! Just pull it back into a ponytail and take the hedge-Clippers to it!

Weather is very chilly- definitely jeans and sweater weather!

Well - can't miss my morning treat of dry Toast and a banana! Peppermint tea was very soothing last night.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @avoncalllingu I hope you are not in too much pain and you get answers soon to know what's going on @Lynn49 glad you are feeling much better. A very nice start to the morning not too chilly. Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Just another 'one of those commutes into work' this morning...accidents slowing everything down...idiot drivers thinking that they're the only one's who need to get to work on time so the highways are their own personal race tracks, weaving in and out, cutting everyone off (including tractor trailers)...*sigh* oh well...got here safe and sound.

If you're healing, I hope the mending continues smoothly today;
    If you're in good health, be thankful you are.
    Enjoy the warmer weather as it comes along today folks, and have a wonderful day!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Yes it is warmer here too 6 degres this morning and 15 degres this afternoon.Wishing everyone a great day!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning everyone, got a bunch of good stuff at food bank. I don't mind saying I go there if I need to. Made good use of my 15 points. sausages from m&m foods for 1 point, some kinda of pizza pop things 2 for a point, lunch meat 2 for a point. Also got lots of potatoes, apples, soups, bread, eggs,milk and more. It snowed a bit here Sunday but today to reach +18, Thurs +13, Fri +17 and Sat +20. I know winter is coming though lol.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

I'm still reeling at the great news wrt Hicks' fantastic surgery!! Even her surgeon and staff can't believe how well everything went!! Prayers....and little miracles. Now on to a much less intense recovery!!

Just physio today at 1pm, then maybe if I'm feeling okay and not too dizzy, a little trip to Michaels with DH...I couldn't drive right now with these antibiotic pills (yucky stuff), so I have my chauffeur again. I hope I can make it...as far as my bronchitis, I've turned the corner finally, and can see the end of this thing. I only woke up coughing a couple of times last night but just little ones that didn't last or need a cough candy. So..yay!!

Thinking of you this morning, @avoncallingu , you're probably having your test right now, or, hopefully it's all over with and you can go home and relax with a nice cuppa tea. I hope this is the last of the tests and they can finally tell you what's been causing you that pain, and I also hope it's minor and can be corrected quickly.

Okay, must run....take good care, everyone and have a lovely day!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good day all.....it might be the afternoon before I get Sears to pick up on my call....good grief I have been on hold now well over 20 min. I guess they are swamped with calls now that they are going under.

It was nice to read an update from Natalka, and good post surgery results about hicks!! Healing for anyone who needs it, that is the order for today.
    There are too many games on tonight so I'll be flipping back and forth trying to catch some of each.

After the Dodgers winning game 3 last night the poor Cubs face elimination tonight....the Astros got beaten back on their 2 game lead over Yanks and are now tied at 2 each ......BUT our Leafs won and in regulation time too.
    Have a great day all.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    good day all.....it might be the afternoon before I get Sears to pick up on my call....good grief I have been on hold now well over 20 min. I guess they are swamped with calls now that they are going under.

It was nice to read an update from Natalka, and good post surgery results about hicks!! Healing for anyone who needs it, that is the order for today.
    There are too many games on tonight so I'll be flipping back and forth trying to catch some of each.

After the Dodgers winning game 3 last night the poor Cubs face elimination tonight....the Astros got beaten back on their 2 game lead over Yanks and are now tied at 2 each ......BUT our Leafs won and in regulation time too.
    Have a great day all.
    Lol...trust us to post at exactly the same time!!

Ok...NOW I'm gone! {{{poof!}}}

Thread Information