User Tag List

Page 335 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Hi all. I had the pleasure of going to yellowing for an echocardiogram. Honestly thought it was going to be more invasive from what my one Dr said but it really was like a ultrasound.

Tonight I'm just relaxing. I had my pup with me on the couch but as I typed this she left me.
    Enjoying the lack of machine sounds

Our road has looked like this for a couple weeks now.

Hope everyone is well this week!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    Soooo...someone's doing a little renovating. @saundyl ?

Yep, those 'echos' are pretty tame, aren't they? Hope you have good results from it and no problems show up!

I think @cabmonk is using it in liquid form...I love the taste and can drink it as is...I've even put vinegar on my popcorn as a kid...balsamic vinegar....yes, weird back then. Good thing I've straightened out.
    22hicks, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Are you drinking it?mixing it in something? Or taking it in pill form? I tried straight apple cider vinegar before and hated the taste.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    I will drink it directly undiluted if I have too. Usually I put 2-3 Tbsp into a smoothie. The taste is not great but bearable for me on it's own lol but better if I mix it with something.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 you're not weird lol, I usually like what others sometimes might think is weird. I watched this video and a guy was almost puking from eating a raw oyster and I was thinking geez they're actually not bad.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Folks.
    It's a chilly one out there! Stay warm.

Have a wonderful start to the week.
    DANGER

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm glad I didn't up my abri up over the week-end. I've seen several local one blown away.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. I hope you all have a good day.

Me, well I had a rough night, so ...............
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Yes it is another rainy but with strong WindS in QC.Happy monday!!! Halloween tomorrow(already??? phew time sure goes by)Wishing everyone a great day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

22hicks So sorry hicks, hope you have a better day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! My bedroom is on the 1st floor overlooking the front lawn and the lawn maintenance guys are having a good chat right outside my window. I am hunkered down trying to keep warm until they move on. A little weird to have 2 strange men standing about 6 feet away from me while I am in bed.
    Must get up, though. First a couple of headache pills and then make a few phone calls and go get some new material for my applique. I'm not liking the combination I bought for the mittens. Get the car washed and then try to figure out this sewing machine before the class tonight.

Saundyl- that's quite a mess they are making of your road ! At first, before I scrolled down to the picture, I was anticipating seeing snow!!! Thank goodness you don't have to deal with that too!

Well, the conversation has died away....should get up.

Have a happy "Devil's Night" tonight!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 09:20 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Well finally I'm feeling like I can once again work on GS's winter quilt. Most of my energy is back, at least enough of it to want to start again, hahaha.....we'll see if I need more coffee this morning...afternoon!
    @avoncallingu , sorry that you don't like some of that mitten fabric....I can't recall what it looked like, but I hope you find what you're looking for. Choosing fabric is one of the most difficult aspect of quilting unless one cheats and buys fat quarters or charm squares, etc of pre-packaged patterns. And most of the time I don't care for at least a few of the patterns in those! Good luck...off to a quilt store or back to Lens Mills??
    @22hicks , I hope you have a better day today and a good night's sleep tonight....it's so tough recovering from major surgery, two steps forward, one step back, it seems. Wishing you better days, my Friend.

Okay! Off to do something. DH is debating whether or not he wants to put up the Christmas lights today...not to light them, just to avoid slippery ladders and freezing hands next month. He bought new clips at CT yesterday, so why not?

Have a great day, everyone!!!!

I just may need this today...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

o.k. I am almost feeling sort of rested. What a game last night!! We watched till the bitter end and what a fairy tale end for Houston!! Imagine them being down 4-0 early on? Imagine them tying, then taking the lead, then seeing that lead evaporate again...but treating their fans to a win in the 11th!!

Springer felt like a chump for diving and missing a ball in CF, ( I mean who does he think he is...Pillar? ) ha ha BUT then doesn't he redeem himself with a HR on his very next at bat!!

My energy is still being spent on purging, rearranging furniture, shelving, of the downstairs rooms, endless cleaning....you'd almost think I had someone important coming over, but nope! Isn't it weird that I placed things a certain way, went to bed then the next day felt the need to fix it better!
    Maybe I am losing my mind?
    @22hicks I sure hope you can regain your strength and health soon....you need a break from pain! @Lynn49 oh you were right about me screaming when Altuve got that hit last night!! @avoncallingu ha ha ha I was thinking about those workmen chatting near your bedroom window, that does seem weird.

Everyone wear heavy boots today or you'll be blown away by the strong winds!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Ccccc old today! Lynn, I love all the material WE picked out but then I went to Fabric land to purchase fabric for the mittens. But then the quilt teacher gave us an applique pattern with mittens that had a different pattern for the cuff. I tried one of the other fabrics we had chosen but it just didn't look right. So I whipped over to the Len's Mills in Waterloo and found a nice complimentary cuff colour.

Everyone is talking about that game last night. At least people can rest tonight as the teams travel back to LA. How is the heat factor there?

Got to get to work. My procrastination has lasted long enough!

Got to at least show up with the BASIC homework done. (We have some Speedy Gonzales es) in our class! I can't pretend to keep their pace!

TTFN!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After spending the last 24 hours in A&E with my niece I am now in a bar drinking the past hours away and oldies and moldies on the music box. and people wonder why I drink to forget !!!

Sent from my iPhone

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And to my niece who is now well on the road to recovery this is for you !!

https://g.co/kgs/wKi2Wk

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What did I miss, @GoodBoy ??
    Are you still across the pond? What happened to your neice!
    I sure hope she's on the road to recovery!!!

Answers, we need answers! At least I do...I feel like a mushroom, always kept in the dark...
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cath007 like this.

Thread Information