User Tag List

Page 347 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49

Lol, Yeah we've been having pretty good snow since yesterday morning. It picked up a bit more in the afternoon and overnight I could hear the snowplows.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby watch the first 3.45mins of the video lol. It's for that booth world industries number I told you about. You can also search more on youtube.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

nope....ain't gonna watch anything scary, sorry @cabmonk I get too rattled by gotcha stuff. ( just ask @22hicks and her nasty Halloween trick that I fell for )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby It's all good, you don't have to watch it. It's just a guy that got a call back from Booth World Industries and they left a voicemail. The message is just all garbled noises and what some people say sounds like a faint scream.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Here it is, I have it on top of a book case and it's next to the sink so I can easily use the drain hose.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished making my first trade list .I have the sample source coupons except the peanut butter fpc and a coupon for Eart Owns any product if you are interrested- already traded that went fast!-
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Nov 9th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I used to trade more in the past and be on coupon trains etc but don't really do that much anymore.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Its very chilly today so dress warm and also be careful on the road its wet and slippery. Its almost the weekend so enjoy your Friday everyone

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! TGIF!!!The first snow is here ...Got a good offer for my trade list yesterday so inspired by others sc members all the products acquired will go to the foodbank!!! Wishing everyone a great safe warm day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all.

Well we got some snow too, but what scares me is that the rain that fell 1st, all froze, so it's an ice rink under that snow.

It's not been a good week for me. Monday was great, but it's been downhill ever since. On top of everything else, I've picked up a bug; sore throat, chest is congested, and the cough is causing a great deal of pain (from the surgery). Right now, I not a happy camper, actually, I'm really p!ssed off

Whatever you're doing today, just be careful out there - no falls.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good sunny morning!!

@22hicks, it's so essy to pick up a bug when your resistance is compromised, and yours sure is right now. Try to stay home as much as possible...order your groceries from rcss or wm and just drive there to pick them up, don't get out of your car. Wear a mask if you have to go out, or lift your scarf over your nose ( something I do if anyone is coughing around me out there...why I love my scarves, lol)....I guess you need to use your dog-walker again, at least I hope so. Gosh, coughing must be hurting your surgical site! When I had my bronchitis a month or two ago, I lived on Benelyn caps or their disgusting liquid medicine, maybe it could help you, too. Does your pharmacy deliver? I sure hope and pray you feel better soon, little muffin, {{{gentle hugs}}}

@cath007, I originally found this site years ago because I was interestedi n coupons, but like others here, the bloom came off that rose...found I was buying just because I had a coupon when watching for sales is just as convenient, and more of our money stays in the bank making babies... on top of that, most coupons are for stuff we never buy...P&G, brands that are overpriced in the first place, rarely for those of us who mainly shop the perimeter of grocery stores, rarely going into the ailes except for canned goods...🙂

Have a great day, everyone, no snow on the ground here, and boy, I saw those icy roads on tv this morning that you folks down south met up with yesterday! Be careful out there if you have to be out there at all. I have to get to Sportchek or Softmoc for Sorel snowboots...yes, very sexy, hahaha, but warm and even more important, very grippy out there on ice and snow!

Take good care, enjoy your Friday!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 10th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ahh Timmins, f%k you haha. It's currently -18 but with wind -28 and snowing. I can hear the snowplows and they were already going all night. Oh well good thing I don't have anything to do and I did a bunch of groceries yesterday. Just re signed up for netflix last night and got a month free. So it will be a netflix day, I'll continue to watch stranger things season 2. Hope everyone has a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Ahh Timmins, f%k you haha. It's currently -18 but with wind -28 and snowing. I can hear the snowplows and they were already going all night. Oh well good thing I don't have anything to do and I did a bunch of groceries yesterday. Just re signed up for netflix last night and got a month free. So it will be a netflix day, I'll continue to watch stranger things season 2. Hope everyone has a good day.
    Snowplows, @cabmonk ?! Oh say it isn't true! It can't be that time already! Yes, good idea, stay home!, Hon!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol it's been snowing for about 3 days now. Good thing I thought to get all my food yesterday when it wasn't as cold.

Thread Information